Archive for the ‘Club’ Category
Sunday, April 29th, 2018
Article source: Superimpose Architecture Design Studio Limited
Superimpose designed an exclusive members club and hidden wine cellar for a wine enthusiast. The project is situated at the top floor of one of Beijing’s newest and most high-end tower developments, the Genesis Community. Genesis Beijing is a mixed-use development combining a hotel, offices, gardens and a museum by Japanese Architect Tadao Ando. The members club will only be accessible to a private and selected group of members.
Image Courtesy © Marc Goodwin
- Architects: Superimpose Architecture Design Studio Limited
- Project: Sky Cellar’ on the top floor of a Beijing, Office Tower
- Location: Beijing, China
- Photography: Marc Goodwin
- Software used: Rhino, Autocad
- Partners Superimpose: Carolyn Leung, Ben de Lange, Ruben Bergambagt, Carolyn Leung, Ben de Lange, Ruben Bergambagt, Huimin Xie, Yujia Deng, Xiaoyu Xu, Casper Kraai.
- GFA: 203 sqm
Friday, March 30th, 2018
Article source: FGMF Architects
Some years ago we were invited to design the Dom Pedro Complex project: two entire clubs, with headquarters, entrances and sports and leisure outdoor areas. The architecture should propose a unique identity for both clubs, but at the same time design independently flows organization, spaces, dimensions, relation with views and surroundings. Almost like two projects in one.
Image Courtesy © Rafaela Netto
- Architects: FGMF Architects
- Project: Complexo Dom Pedro
- Location: São Paulo, Brazil
- Photography: Rafaela Netto
- Coordinators: Gabriel Mota, Luciana Bacin, Marília Caetano, Sonia Gouveia
- Contributors: Carla Facchini, Carmem Procópio, Juliana Fernandes, Juliana Nohara, Priscylla Hayashi, Thiago Pimentel, Vera Silva
- Area – D. Pedro II:
- Site Area: 12.800 m²
- Building Area: 1.296 m²
- Area – D. Pedro III:
- Site Area: 18.456 m²
- Building Area: 1.300 m²
- Project Beginning: 2012
- Completion: 2016
Sunday, March 25th, 2018
Article source: IDEA Asociados
The main goal of this project —located in Los Cabos, Baja California Sur, Mexico— was to consolidate a contemporary image respecting and harmonizing with the local architecture to become an architectural reference of one of the most important tourist areas of the country. The challenge for IDEA Asociados team was to achieve a perfect balance both in its exterior architecture and in its interior design resulting in the creation of a beautiful building in harmony with its surroundings.
Image Courtesy © IDEA Asociados
- Architects: IDEA Asociados
- Project: JW Marriott Los Cabos
- Location: Baja California Sur, Mexico
Thursday, February 8th, 2018
Article source: João Diniz Arquitetura
A club in the city surroundings
Among woods, rivers, sports courts and swimming pools
There is relax and nature altogether.
Image Courtesy © Marcilio Gazzinelli and Isabel Diniz e João Diniz
- Architects: João Diniz Arquitetura
- Project: Clube Campestre Locker Rooms
- Location: Minas Gerais, Brazil
- Photography: Marcilio Gazzinelli, Isabel Diniz e João Diniz
- Software used: Autocad, SketchUp
- Associate architect: Clarissa Bastos, José Baccarini, Igor Hermont
- Structural engineer: Raul Neuchwander
- Civil engineer: Cavito Engenharia
- Built area: 470,00 m2
- Project: 2004
- Completion: 2006 (1st stage)
Sunday, January 14th, 2018
Article source: Shenzhen Super Normal Design
The project is located in Seven Star Yacht Club – China’s most beautiful dock – in Dapeng Peninsula, Shenzhen. It has China’s natural semi-concave harbor, and it is the main shooting site of movie The Mermaid. The owner’s original thought was to build a sailing classroom for teenagers. However, when the designer came to this place – a peaceful and warm site that is far away from busy streets and facing the vast sea – he got another idea; the Seven Star Yufeng Club was thus born. It is a private club where you could listen to the sea, a professional school where you could learn about sea, and it has a single-story apartment with a full view of the sea.
Image Courtesy © WYAP
- Designers: Shenzhen Super Normal Design
- Project: Seven Star Yufeng Club
- Location: Dapeng, Longgang District, Guangdong Province, China
- Photography: WYAP
- Area: 940㎡
- Completion time: 2016
Tuesday, December 5th, 2017
Article source: Dongguan Zheng Xiang Decoration Design Consulting Co. Ltd.
The scenery is as beautiful as a painting; mountains far away are mirrored on the water as if they are very close .” Surrounded by the beautiful natural landscape in the historical town of Huanyao, the project features the characteristic local gables facing the street, where plain colors like black and white are harmoniously integrated in the architectural context. The shape of the gable draws the outline of the skyline of the town, becoming a cultural and poetic landscape.
Image Courtesy © Ouyang Yun
Wednesday, November 29th, 2017
Article source: Vaillo+Irigaray Architects
This project aimed to re-organise an existing nightclub, whose leitmotiv was grounded in sparkling, coloured lights inside a dark box.
The nightclub is then conceived as a light, sound and movement tuner. Therefore the plan is based in a gradual composition of those three elements. The central part is shaped as an area for dancing and maximum vibration–convulsive, intense. The floor, walls and roof in the farthest zones–sober, welcoming–appear as golden boxes where the sparks of the central part can be captured and reflected in nuanced glittering lights A long bar going through the whole premises provides the backbone of this space gradual composition.
Image Courtesy © Rubén P. Bescós
- Architects: Vaillo+Irigaray Architects
- Project: Canalla Disco
- Location: Pamplona, Navarra, Spain
- Photography: Rubén P. Bescós
- Client: Bayona Global SL
- Cost: 450.000 €
- Area: 700 m2
- Project Year: 2013
- Completion March: 2014
Tuesday, November 21st, 2017
Article source: Idoia Otegui _arquitectura
Behind the new facade of crude steel of an old bank branch is a Club: CLUB XII, a new space that you can remember its facade to a gastronomic club, inside a social club, for its lighting to a club music, for their materials to a cultural club, or his furniture to a business club, but it is actually all that plus a personal training club.
Image Courtesy © Miguel de guzman
- Architects: Idoia Otegui _arquitectura
- Project: Club Xii – Centro De Entrenamientos Personales
- Location: Eduardo Dato 12, Madrid, Spain
- Photography: Miguel de guzman
- Client: ED 12 TRAINING SL
- Constructor: Maserconsa S.L.
- Budget: 150.000€
- Total Area: 250m2
Friday, November 17th, 2017
Article source: YuQiang & Partners Interior Design
Water Bay 1979, the first city complex community based on art in China, has invited the top artist of China and professional institute of art to conceive the project from A to Z. In the terms of work composition and after-hand-over operation and so on, this project undoubtedly has been entitled the public aesthetic space of human-habitat. But Water Bay 1979 Club, presenting fundamental role as a sales office, plays to the extreme the design method blending contemporary art.
Image Courtesy © YuQiang & Partners Interior Design
- Architects: YuQiang & Partners Interior Design
- Project: Water Bay 1979 [Over the Clouds] Club
- Location: Shenzhen, China
- Designer: Mao Hua
- Project Area: 1050 m²
- Completed by: March, 2016
Friday, November 10th, 2017
Article source: On Office
Tochal is a recreational place in Tehran that had remarkable development plan in recent years, thus the design of Cube Club was offered to us.
In this project we encountered with many challenges such as special design terms, client visions, financial and time constraints and special requirements of construction, after the mentioned items, opportunities and constraints becomes the main influential factors in design process.
Image Courtesy © Hamidreza Khansari and Zahra Behbahani
- Architects: On Office (Roozbeh Ghaemmaghami, Mehrad Habibi, Sahar Zargar, Gilava Roohipour, Zeinab Abedi, Saba Taghizadeh, Saeed Kabiri)
- Project: Cube Club
- Location: Tehran, Iran
- Photography: Hamidreza Khansari and Zahra Behbahani
- Software used: Autocad, 3dS Max, SketchUp, Photoshop
- Client: Sourena Naghikhani
- Civil Engineer: Behrooz Mirmiran
- Construcation Company: ATTP (Plateaux)
- Executive Manager: Mojtaba Tootoonchian
- Area: 1200 m2
- Year: 2017