Archive for the ‘Club’ Category
Tuesday, December 5th, 2017
Article source: Dongguan Zheng Xiang Decoration Design Consulting Co. Ltd.
The scenery is as beautiful as a painting; mountains far away are mirrored on the water as if they are very close .” Surrounded by the beautiful natural landscape in the historical town of Huanyao, the project features the characteristic local gables facing the street, where plain colors like black and white are harmoniously integrated in the architectural context. The shape of the gable draws the outline of the skyline of the town, becoming a cultural and poetic landscape.
Image Courtesy © Ouyang Yun
Wednesday, November 29th, 2017
Article source: Vaillo+Irigaray Architects
This project aimed to re-organise an existing nightclub, whose leitmotiv was grounded in sparkling, coloured lights inside a dark box.
The nightclub is then conceived as a light, sound and movement tuner. Therefore the plan is based in a gradual composition of those three elements. The central part is shaped as an area for dancing and maximum vibration–convulsive, intense. The floor, walls and roof in the farthest zones–sober, welcoming–appear as golden boxes where the sparks of the central part can be captured and reflected in nuanced glittering lights A long bar going through the whole premises provides the backbone of this space gradual composition.
Image Courtesy © Rubén P. Bescós
- Architects: Vaillo+Irigaray Architects
- Project: Canalla Disco
- Location: Pamplona, Navarra, Spain
- Photography: Rubén P. Bescós
- Client: Bayona Global SL
- Cost: 450.000 €
- Area: 700 m2
- Project Year: 2013
- Completion March: 2014
Tuesday, November 21st, 2017
Article source: Idoia Otegui _arquitectura
Behind the new facade of crude steel of an old bank branch is a Club: CLUB XII, a new space that you can remember its facade to a gastronomic club, inside a social club, for its lighting to a club music, for their materials to a cultural club, or his furniture to a business club, but it is actually all that plus a personal training club.
Image Courtesy © Miguel de guzman
- Architects: Idoia Otegui _arquitectura
- Project: Club Xii – Centro De Entrenamientos Personales
- Location: Eduardo Dato 12, Madrid, Spain
- Photography: Miguel de guzman
- Client: ED 12 TRAINING SL
- Constructor: Maserconsa S.L.
- Budget: 150.000€
- Total Area: 250m2
Friday, November 17th, 2017
Article source: YuQiang & Partners Interior Design
Water Bay 1979, the first city complex community based on art in China, has invited the top artist of China and professional institute of art to conceive the project from A to Z. In the terms of work composition and after-hand-over operation and so on, this project undoubtedly has been entitled the public aesthetic space of human-habitat. But Water Bay 1979 Club, presenting fundamental role as a sales office, plays to the extreme the design method blending contemporary art.
Image Courtesy © YuQiang & Partners Interior Design
- Architects: YuQiang & Partners Interior Design
- Project: Water Bay 1979 [Over the Clouds] Club
- Location: Shenzhen, China
- Designer: Mao Hua
- Project Area: 1050 m²
- Completed by: March, 2016
Friday, November 10th, 2017
Article source: On Office
Tochal is a recreational place in Tehran that had remarkable development plan in recent years, thus the design of Cube Club was offered to us.
In this project we encountered with many challenges such as special design terms, client visions, financial and time constraints and special requirements of construction, after the mentioned items, opportunities and constraints becomes the main influential factors in design process.
Image Courtesy © Hamidreza Khansari and Zahra Behbahani
- Architects: On Office (Roozbeh Ghaemmaghami, Mehrad Habibi, Sahar Zargar, Gilava Roohipour, Zeinab Abedi, Saba Taghizadeh, Saeed Kabiri)
- Project: Cube Club
- Location: Tehran, Iran
- Photography: Hamidreza Khansari and Zahra Behbahani
- Software used: Autocad, 3dS Max, SketchUp, Photoshop
- Client: Sourena Naghikhani
- Civil Engineer: Behrooz Mirmiran
- Construcation Company: ATTP (Plateaux)
- Executive Manager: Mojtaba Tootoonchian
- Area: 1200 m2
- Year: 2017
Friday, November 3rd, 2017
Article source: InterContinental Hotels Group
InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG), one of the world’s leading hotel companies, proudly announces the opening of the InterContinental® Los Angeles Downtown hotel. As the tallest building west of Chicago, the InterContinental Los Angeles Downtown hotel forever elevates the Los Angeles skyline at 1,100 feet and 73 stories.
Image Courtesy © InterContinental Hotels Group
- Architects: InterContinental Hotels Group
- Project: The InterContinental(R) Los Angeles Downtown Hotel Elevates Luxury To New Heights
- Location: Los Angeles, California, USA
Wednesday, October 18th, 2017
Article source: Melissa Giacchi studio
A club’s private parking lot (Serendipity Club) becomes the perfect opportunity to design a summer terrace, thus valorising and promoting once again a suburban area of the town of Foligno.
Image Courtesy © Luigi Pica
- Architects: Melissa Giacchi studio
- Project: Mesa Verde Club
- Location: Foligno, Italy
- Photography: Luigi Pica
- Software used: Autocad, SketchUp
- Surface: 750 mq
- Year: 2017
Wednesday, July 5th, 2017
Article source: Blaze Makoid Architecture
Martis Camp is a 2,200 acre multigenerational ski and golf club located between historic Truckee, California, and Lake Tahoe. Over 600 one to five acre single family lots are planned with small groups of lots being released at a time. This 6,000 square foot development project is sited on an acre of steeply sloping, wooded terrain, with phenomenal views of the Carson mountain range to the north and west. The placement and footprint of the house preserves the natural site features through minimal grading and tree removal.
Image Courtesy © Vance Fox & Henrybuilt
- Architects: Blaze Makoid Architecture
- Project: Martis Camp 506
- Location: Lake Tahoe, California, USA
- Photography: Vance Fox & Henrybuilt
Thursday, March 16th, 2017
Article source: Foster + Partners
The new Kulm Eispavillon in St Moritz opens to the public today, a regeneration project that is set to reinstate Kulm Park as the social focus of this part of the resort by returning it to the community.
The initial aim of the project was to restore the existing 1905 eispavillon which played host to the 1928 and 1948 Winter Olympics. The building had been abandoned for many years, and had fallen into a state of extreme disrepair. The new scheme brings the building back to its original state with the ice skating rink as the focus, also introducing a new club restaurant, patisserie, and sun terrace for visitors and the local Engadin community to enjoy. To expand the old eispavillon’s capacity to host events, a new multipurpose pavilion has been incorporated with links to the historic structure. Designed in the spirit of a mini-stadium, it is set to be the focus of the annual calendar of sporting and cultural events including the medal ceremonies at the Ski World Championships to be held in St Moritz in February 2017, as well as music festivals and shows of classic cars.
Image Courtesy © Nigel Young / Foster + Partner
- Architects: Foster + Partners (Norman Foster, David Summerfield, Kirsten Scott, Ignacio Diaz Raya, Eduardo Ruiz de Assin Fierro, Emmanuelle Dechelette, Jan Dierckx, Jon Espinosa, Josh Corfield)
- Project: Kulm Eispavillon
- Location: St. Moritz, Switzerland
- Photography: Nigel Young / Foster + Partner
- Client: Kulm Hotel, St. Moritz
- Collaborating Architect: Küchel Architects AG
- Timber Engineering Construction: Blumer – Lehmann AG
- Steel Manufacturer: Pfister Metallbau AG
- Stonework: EdilStone AG
- Civil and Structural Engineer: Edy Toscano AG
- Sustainability Consultant: mkB – Martin Kant Bauphzsik
- Builder: Nicol. Hartmann & Cie. AG
Wednesday, February 22nd, 2017
Article source: studio MODE
Pm is a night club for music lovers situated on 500 sq.m.
Everybody that is interested in music remembers the ”sunday 8pm” album that the british group faithless released in 1998. In the Lead single maxi jazz sung: “god is a dj” which makes us want to add pm is a “music temple”. That inevitably led to our concept for The interior design.
Image Courtesy © studio MODE
- Architects: studio MODE
- Project: PM: CLUB
- Location: 1000 Sofia, Bulgaria