Archive for the ‘Club’ Category
Friday, October 7th, 2016
Article source: Sunshine PR
Where does leisure come from? Leisure resides in physical and mental relaxation and pleasure.
After fighting with the sea, reaching the summit of the mountain and conquering the longest road, you can enjoy your freedom and lazy time against the blue sky and blue water in the White Sail Hotel at the Seven-Star Bay Yacht Club, which is embraced by the mountain and the sea.
Therefore, our designs focus on how to make guests feel at ease and relaxed after taking exercises.
Image Courtesy © JING Xu-Feng
- Architects: Rongor Design
- Project: Shenzhen Seven-Star Bay Yacht Club – White Sail Hotel
- Location: Shenzhen, China
- Photography: JING Xu-Feng
- Principal Designer: QIN Yue-Ming
- Design Team: WANG Jian-Bin, HE Jing, DUAN Li-Jun, YANG Xue-Feng
- Design Scope: interior design, furnishings design, lighting design
- Main Materials: white latex paint, bamboo veneer, gray mirror, stone
- Area: 7265㎡
- Completion Time: 2015
Sunday, September 11th, 2016
Article source: Estúdio Amatam
The KALORIAS brand was in a period of rejuvenation. Based on this invigorating impetus, we were proposed the transformation of an old retail store into the new KALORIAS Club unit embed in the new brand concept. It should not be just another gym, however the development of a new image and unique identity able to be replicable in future clubs.
Reception area, Image Courtesy © Invisible Gentleman
Saturday, September 3rd, 2016
Article source: Twins Studio
Fratelli Social Club is a well-known place to Bucharest residents. In 2015 a change of ambiance was needed. By generating the new design, Mihai Popescu wanted to transform an 8-year old space into a new dimension, without changing its structure. The place consists of a web of lines that compose an approximate sphere whose geometry has been modified, generating an “altered” geodesic dome.
Image Courtesy © Twins Studio
- Architects: Twins Studio (Mihai Popescu)
- Project: Fratelli Social Club
- Location: Bucharest, Romania
- Software used: 3 d max, Autocad, Corel
Tuesday, June 14th, 2016
Article source: DP Architects
Sited on the pristine greenery adjacent to Bukit Timah Nature Reserve and spanning 21,000 square metres, the Temasek Club was purposed as a sanctuary for Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) regulars, Full-time National Service and National Service officers to relax within the natural surrounds. DP Architects (DPA) won the design competition held by Temasek Club on the basis of its merits: chiefly, it was the only scheme that sought to conceal the volume of the club buildings by ingeniously tucking the mass within a natural valley in the terrain. The terrain was cleverly employed as a cradle for the built massing; from the main entrance court, the club appears as a single-storey building. Sensitive site-planning ensured that views of the nature reserve remain unspoilt from the main road.
The arrival courtyard. The central lobby’s glass façade invites views to the lush landscape beyond, Image Courtesy © DP Architects
- Architects: DP Architects
- Project: Temasek Club
- Location: Singapore
- Project Team Members: Angelene Chan, Tan Jiann Woei, Rully Adrian, Win Le Htun, Roy Fong
- Area: 21,000sqm
- Year of Completion: 2015
Friday, April 22nd, 2016
Article source: MiAS Architects
Palau Sant Jordi designed for the 1992 Olympics, by Arata Isozaki, have evolved and changed its skin into multiple, different and variable faces during the last two decades. From U2, or Bruce Springsteen to the Rolling Stones have gone through its rooms, scenarios and walls.
Image Courtesy © ADRI+Ç GOULA PHOTOGRAPHS
- Architects: MiAS Architects, Josep Miàs
- Project: PALAU SANT JORDI VIP LOUNGE CLUB
- Location: Barcelona, Spain
- Photography: ADRI+Ç GOULA PHOTOGRAPHS, MARC GONZALEZ PHOTOGRAPHS
- Collaborators: Marc Subirana (project leader), Marta Cases, Laura Vidal, Cristina Herrero, Oscar Berbel, Silvia Marcet, Maria Comas.
- Builder: Cardoner
- Consultants: Josep Massachs (ME Engineering), Carles Bou
- Client: Public – Barcelona City Council, BSM Barcelona Serveis Municipals
- Surface: 220 + 175 m²
- Date: 2015
Tuesday, December 1st, 2015
Article source: FORCE4 ARCHITECTS
The Floating Kayak Club is located on the water pulled away from the shore, which highlights the building as a sculptural object and focuses on kayaking as an outdoor water sport. As the building floats, the relationship between the building and the water is so close that the user gets the full experience of practicing the sport in its true environment.
Image Courtesy © SørenAagaard
- Architects: FORCE4 ARCHITECTS
- Project: THE FLOATING KAYAK CLUB
- Location: Vejle Fjord, Denmark
- Photography: SørenAagaard
- Software used: Autocad
- Collaborators: The Danish Foundation for Culture and Sports Facilities, Niras A/S, Marine Tek
- Client: VejleKommune
- Area: 500 sqm
- Year: 2015
Friday, November 6th, 2015
Article source: SICART & SMITH ARCHITECTS
Taps Club is a new concept of beer club in HCMC which raise up the definition of what a beer club could be, combined with a fine restaurant.Located in the third district of HCMC (147 Truong Dinh), the club / restaurant aim to host the emerging middle Vietnamese class.Food – Fun – Friends are the main motto.
Image Courtesy © Julien Smith
- Architects: SICART & SMITH ARCHITECTS
- Project: TAPS CLUB
- Location: HCMC, VIETNAM
- Photography: Julien Smith
- CLIENT: TAPS CLUB
- GFA: 900 SQM
- TYPE: RESTAURANT – BAR
- COMPLETION: 2015
Tuesday, October 20th, 2015
Article source: Barberio Colella ARC
Italian cookery is worldwide appreciated and the very cooking of Bologna excels for many features. Bologna’s C.A.A.B.® will welcome in 2016 such a 80.000 m2 entertainment centre: F.I.CO®. This structure will host swimming pools, restaurants, orchards, beehives, teaching farms and shopping centres. F.I.CO® is planned to become a pivotal international attraction; this will trigger an important territorial redevelopment in order to welcome users and tourist. F.I.CO®.Wellness Club aims to offer a wellness area for those classy visitors willing to discover both nutrition and body care.
Image Courtesy © Barberio Colella ARC
- Architects: Barberio Colella ARC
- Project: Food & Wellness Club
- Location: Bologna, Italy
- Software used: Rhinoceros, Grasshopper, EvoluteTool, Photoshop, Vray for Rhino, Autocad
Tuesday, July 14th, 2015
Article source: Walters Storyk Design Group (WSDG)
ZURICH, SWITZERLAND: NEO, is a dazzling new club/bar/restaurant located on the ground floor of an upscale high-rise in Zurich’s burgeoning Europaallee Sector. Although the rapidly gentrifying area is adjacent to the Swiss Railroad Mainstation, the local residents’ chic demographic makes late night clamor particularly objectionable. Sensitive to potential neighborhood backlash, the venue owners resolved to deflect these latent problems before they became an issue. Their solution? Engage Walters-Storyk Design Group-WSDG.
Neo interior bar note staircase leading up to balcony lounge, Image Courtesy © Dirk Noy
Tuesday, July 14th, 2015
Article source: Extreme Design
The designers from Extreme Design Studio chose “cosmopolitan luxury” as the main theme of their restaurant club project , as it most closely reflects the desire of their client to recreate a stylish and luxurious interior club represented by the motto ‘Eat, Play and Dance’. They created a design that targets at the night kings and queens from the cosmopolitan city-plush interior, shiny surfaces and spectacular chandeliers. The overall concept of the club is created to impose its own brand of class and luxury in the nightlife of the city.Epitome of unprecedented style and aristocratic hospitality.
Image Courtesy © Extreme Design
- Architects: Extreme Design
- Project: Blue Martini
- Location: Port Harcourt,Nigeria
- Design team: Dimitar Kopkaliev and Stanimira Jordanova
- Built area: 345 m2