Archive for the ‘Commercial Area’ Category
Tuesday, October 25th, 2016
Article source: Valdemar Coutinho Arquitectos
The program is based on the recovery of the existing building for two apartment and a large commercial / services space.
The building, with an area of deployment of 315m2 consists of ground floor and two floors.
Image Courtesy © V. Santos
- Architects: Valdemar Coutinho Arquitectos
- Project: E. Conde da Carreira
- Location: Viana do Castelo, Portugal
- Photography: V. Santos
- Areage(m2): 564m2
- Complete time: 2016
Thursday, October 6th, 2016
Article source: Edgley Design
Godson Street is a new-build 1,015 sq m mixed-use development in Islington, central London. It is the result of a Community Joint Venture, set up by three partner groups who were neighbours of the vacant brownfield site and came together to purchase the site and develop it in partnership.
Image Courtesy © Edgley Design
Thursday, October 6th, 2016
Article source: Li Yizhong Interior Design
Shenyang is a major sub-provincial city of the People’s Republic of China. It is the provincial capital and largest city of Liaoning Province, as well as the largest city in Northeast China by urban population.
Shenyang CR Land Twenty-Four City Sales Center is located at an old industrial base in Tiexi District. The new planning and transformation have been developmental task of contemporary Tiexi District.
Image Courtesy © Li Yizhong Interior Design
- Architects: Li Yizhong Interior Design (Shanghai Tianhua Architecture)
- Project: Shenyang CR Land Twenty-Four City Sales Center
- Location: Shenyang, Liaoning Province, China
- Client: Shenyang CR Land Company Limited
- Interior Designer: Li Yizhong, Fan Yihua, Huang Jianfeng
- Interior Design Company: Li Yizhong Interior Design
- Soft Furnishings Design and Execution: Xiong Can, Ou Xueting, Sun Bin
- Construction Drawing Design: Ye Zenghui, Chen Songhua, Hu Peng
- Area: 2,200 square meters
Tuesday, September 27th, 2016
Article source: Marcos Miguélez Architect
The project is located in Ponferrada´s City Hall Square, next to the base of the Clock Tower, in one of the 5 gateways to the walled medieval city. This stretch of the wall remains intact due to its shared joint ownership with the cloistered convent of the Conceptionist, which has allowed its preservation until today.
The building corresponds to the traditional construction of XVIII Century houses in El Bierzo: rectangular, formed by volumes attached, with facade shield, courtyard, stratifying its uses by heights. The upper floor is devoted to housing, with a noble area in the square and another craft workshop in the courtyard. The ground floor housed commercial activities.
Image Courtesy © Antonio Vázquez
- Architects: Marcos Miguélez Architect
- Project: XVIII Century Traditional House rehabilitation
- Location: Ponferrada, León, Spain
- Photography: Antonio Vázquez
- Client: Trastevere
- Main Construction Company: Puferca
- Colaborators: Alejandro Mikrós Herce
- Size: 600 m2
- Year: 2016
Thursday, September 15th, 2016
Article source: Arch11 Inc
This is a project that is a pure result of creativity within limits. Boulder, Colorado has some of the strictest building constraints of any municipality in the country. Zoning requirements included height limits, street bulk plane limits, setbacks, a public open space requirement and a requirement for a brick facade.
Image Courtesy © Arch11 Inc
- Architects: Arch11 Inc
- Project: 909
- Location: 909 Walnut Street, Boulder, Colorado, USA
- Software used: Sketchup and Rhino
- Primary Materials Used: Colored Concrete Masonry W/ Glass And Terracotta Sun Screen
- Size Of Building: 14,475 Sf
- Size Of Site: 6,300 Sf
- Cost Of Construction: $3.4 Million
- Completion Date: August 2015
Thursday, September 8th, 2016
Article source: Atelier Kempe Thill
In the next decade the new city quarter “Antwerp Nieuw-Zuid” will be realized along the river Schelde in the Southwest of Antwerp as a high-quality extension of the historic city centre.
Recently as one of the first realizations a eco-housing project by Atelier Kempe Thill has been finished.
The housing project contains 32 flexible wintergarden apartments and commercial spaces on the ground floor built on a collective parking garage.
Image Courtesy © Ulrich Schwarz
- Architects: Atelier Kempe Thill
- Project: Wintergarden Housing
- Location: Antwerp Nieuw-Zuid, Belgium
- Photography: Ulrich Schwarz
- Client: Triple Living Antwerp
Thursday, September 8th, 2016
Article source: Maison Edouard Francois
In the heights of Nice, the neighbourhood of the former Ray Stadium is transforming in order to accommodate some three hundred buildings and 6 000 m2 of commercial surface area, between the Gorbella Boulevard and the future Ray Park. In this densely populated neighbourhood, our project suggests offering the city a new green lung.
Image Courtesy © Maison Edouard Francois
- Architects: Maison Edouard Francois
- Project: The Ray
- Location: Nice, France
- Client: Adim, vinci immo, logirem
- Team: Maison edouard françois (architect), abc architectes (associate architect)
- Surface: 21 000 m²
- Delivery: 2017
Saturday, August 27th, 2016
Article source: Form4 Architecture
Form4 Architecture designed Urban Frames, a LEED Gold-aimed, Silicon Valley residential and office space, to instill a distinct character in an area globally known as the epicenter of the tech industry. Intended to benefit both on-site users and the surrounding community with a visually appealing and sustainable design, this mixed-use architectural ensemble invites pedestrians and tenants alike to gather, share, retreat, entertain, and work.
Image Courtesy © Form4 Architecture
- Architects: Form4 Architecture
- Project: Urban Frames
- Location: Palo Alto, California, USA
- Size: 1.3-acre site; two buildings; 85,000 square feet (30,000 square feet of residential space and 55,000 square feet of commercial space)
- General Contractor: Devcon Construction
- Landscape Architect: Studio Five Design
Wednesday, August 3rd, 2016
Article source: idA buehrer wuest architekten sia ag
The living and business house was built in 1893 and accommodates six 3.5-room apartments, an art gallery in the ground floor and a motorcycle workshop in the basement.
The dwelling levels are fully refurbished. The formerly North and street orientated living-/dining room is now facing the quiet south. The floor plan, which was divided into small sections with entrée, bathroom and kitchen, is now dissolved. A new infrastructure box with bathroom and kitchen is added and is spliting the loft like room in entrance, living and dining area.
Image Courtesy © Valentin Jeck
- Architects: idA buehrer wuest architekten sia ag
- Project: BSZ . Reconstruction of a Townhouse with New Steel Balconies
- Location: Zürich, Switzerland
- Photography: Valentin Jeck
- Steelconstruction: Tuchschmid AG
- Completion: 2016
Tuesday, July 19th, 2016
Article source: OMA
The proposal for the 90 square meter Repossi flagship on Place Vendome divides the store into three distinct spaces – contextually referred to as street, gallery and salon. Based on the idea that the collection of jewelry will be experienced and purchased at three different speeds – fast, slow, very slow – each floor responds to the different paces of shopping.
The ground floor is the most public space. It works as an extension of the street providing a quick experience of the store. The first floor is a gallery, the level where the entire Repossi collection is exhibited. The basement is a salon. The most intimate space of the boutique, it allows customized service for clients and patient exploration of special pieces.
Image Courtesy © Cyrille Weiner
- Architects: OMA
- Project: Repossi Place Vendome
- Location: Paris, France
- Photography: Cyrille Weiner
- Client: Repossi
- Partner: Ippolito Pestellini Laparelli
- Team: Antonio Barone, Paul Cornet, Leonardos Katsaros, Francesca Lantieri, Kate Lee, Francesco Moncada, Silvia Sandor
- Local Architect: DATA Architectes
- Structure engineer: Batiserf
- MEP engineer: BET Louis Choulet
- Wall displays and mechanical displays: Goppion
- Standing displays: Sice-Previt
- Mirror design: Sabine Marcelis Studio
- Year: 2014, concept, 2016 built
- Status: Completed