Archive for the ‘Foodcourt’ Category
Thursday, January 4th, 2018
Article source: Zaha Hadid Architects (ZHA)
Located above Tre Torri station on the M5 line of Milan’s Metro network, CityLife Shopping District integrates a new public park with indoor and outdoor piazzas, food hall, restaurants, cafes, shops and cinema as well as facilities for health and wellbeing.
Image Courtesy © Hufton+Crow
- Architects: Zaha Hadid Architects (ZHA)
- Project: CityLife Shopping District
- Location: Milan, Italy
- Photography: Hufton+Crow
- Project Director: Gianluca Racana ZHA
- Project Associate: Paolo Zilli ZHA
- Project Architect: Andrea Balducci Caste
- ZHA Site Supervision Team: Andrea Balducci Caste, Pierandrea Angius, Vincenzo Barilari, Stefano Paiocchi
- ZHA Design Team: H. Goswin Rothenthal, Carles S. Martinez, Gianluca Barone, Giuseppe Morando, Letizia Simoni, Arianna Russo, Annarita Papeschi, Fulvio Wirz, Marco Amoroso, Mario Mattia, Roberto Vangeli, Luciano Letteriello, Marco Guardincerri, Marina Martinez, Alvin Triestanto, Subharthi Guha, Massimo Napoleoni, Massimiliano Piccinini, Kyle Dunnington, Luis Miguel Samanez, Santiago F. Achury, Martha Read, Peter McCarthy, Line Rahbek, Matteo Pierotti, Raquel Ordas, Alexandra Fisher, Sara Criscenti, Mattia Santi, Shahd Abdelmoneim, Cristina Capanna, Alessandra Catello, Agata Banaszek
- ZHA Competition Team: Simon Kim, Yael Brosilovski, Adriano De Gioannis, Graham Modlen, Karim Muallem, Daniel Li, Yang Jingwen, Tiago Correia, Ana Cajiao, Daniel Baerlecken, Judith Reitz
- Management: J and A/Ramboll
- Structural: AKT (SD), Redesco (DD-Construction podium and tower), Holzner and Bertagnolli + Cap (basement)
- M+E: Max Fordham + Manens-TIFS
Sunday, October 29th, 2017
Article source: Studio Vertebra
Atasehir Urban Park designed by Studio Vertebra in Istanbul, aims to to create a center of attraction for the Asian side of the city and stimulate social activities with its functional spaces on an urban green zone such as food courts, exhibition center, performance center, gastronomy center and activity areas for the children.
Image Courtesy © Studio Vertebra
- Architects: Studio Vertebra
- Project: Atasehir Urban Park
- Location: Istanbul, Turkey
- Employer: Sam Building
- Total Construction Area: 9.477 sqm
- Project Year: 2016
Tuesday, February 7th, 2017
Article source: slapa oberholz pszczulny | architekten
Located on the European side of Istanbul , the Maslak quarter is one of the most important business districts of the metropolis. Here slapa oberholz pszczulny | sop architekten has built the Orjin Maslak Plaza, a high-rise office block of the highest standards.
Besides office space, the 16-storey building also offers a food court, conference centre and several retail units on the ground floor and its two basements – ideal for meeting the high demand for such services locally. The office levels are highly flexible and can accommodate all the usual forms of office organisation, including individual, shared and open-plan offices.
Image Courtesy © Alcan Aktürk
- Architects: slapa oberholz pszczulny | architekten
- Project: Orjin Maslak Plaza
- Location: Istanbul, Turkey
- Photography: Alcan Aktürk
- Developer: Orta Gayrimenkul Yatirim Yonetimi
- Team: Wolfgang Marcour, Sebastian Reinehr
- GFA: ca. 50,000 m² above ground, ca. 50.000m² ui.
- Completion: 2014
Tuesday, July 12th, 2016
Article source: ESTUDIO ATEMPORAL
Mesa Napoles is a gastronomic space in the crossing between Kansas St. and New York St. at Colonia Napoles.
The Project is a response to the low gastronomic offer in the zone and has the intention of becoming both a landmark and a meeting point.
Occuping the low level and first floor almost in their entirety, the intervention of this space responds to the principle of creating visual and physical permeability between the establishment and the exterior.
Image Courtesy © Luis Gallardo
- Architects: ESTUDIO ATEMPORAL
- Project: Mesa Nápoles Food hall
- Location: Kansas #38, Colonia Nápoles CP. 03840 Ciudad de México
- Photography: Luis Gallardo
- Collaborators: Despacho Durango
- Area: 470.03 m2
- Dates: October 2015- March 2016
Wednesday, March 30th, 2016
Article source: I Like Design Studio
Starbucks Food Villa is located at Food Villa Market Ratchapruek, Bangkok. The building is 2-story steel structure features drive-thru, bar seating on the ground floor and meeting room, toilets on the 2nd floor. As it is one of Food Villa Project so, the design concept of Starbucks flagship store needs to be outstanding but in harmony with the neighborhood. The main concept of Food Villa project is a Food Mall. The Market represented “farmhouses”, developed from farmhouses elevation pattern and Retail shops represented a “farmer house”.
Image Courtesy © Soopakorn Srisakul
- Architects: I Like Design Studio
- Project: Starbucks Food Villa
- Location: Ratchaphruek Road, Bangkok, Thailand
- Photography: Soopakorn Srisakul
- Client: BT Group Corporation
- Design Team: Narucha Kuwattanapasiri, Somchoke Uthansai, Wasin Hiranrujirat
- Area: 470 sq. m.
- Project Year: 2014
Saturday, September 29th, 2012
Article source: Acme Architecture
Founded in 1972, the Isla Vista Food Cooperative is the only natural and organic foods consumer cooperative in Santa Barbara County. Though a mainstay in the community, the Co-op was often ignored by pedestrians, not realizing what lay behind its inconspicuous storefront.
Image Courtesy Patrick Price
- Architects: Acme Architecture
- Project: Isla Vista Food Cooperative
- Location: Isla Vista, California
- Architects: Acme Architecture, Keith Rivera, AIA
- Contractor: Keller Construction, Inc.
- Photographer: Patrick Price
Tuesday, August 7th, 2012
Article source: jaf:: arquitectura
A semi-open space that hosts social activities and also provides services of food court with barbecue, kitchen, bar and restrooms. The architectonic language dialogue with the existing elements on the site and with nature, a place to enjoy outdoors but sheltered from the wind and rain.
Image Courtesy Javier Villasuso Multimedia
Thursday, August 25th, 2011
Article source: SDL
The complex for Riverstone is located in the commercial and retail “heart” of New Songdo City. The complex consists of several mixed-use functions, including a shopping mall, department store, Hypermart Cinema, ice rink, food court and two pedestrian bridges. SDL is working with Gale International Korea on this project.
Images Courtesy SDL
- Architect of Record: Baum Architects
- Name of Project: Riverstone
- Location: New Songdo City, Incheon, South korea
- Commission: 2006
- Completion: 2013
- Landscape Architect: Vonder Design (New York)
- Photo Credits: ©SDL, ©Archimation, ©Gale International
Friday, July 15th, 2011
Article source: Zalewski Architecture Group
The restaurant area (foodcourt) in the most popular and the largest FORUM shopping centre in Gliwice (Poland) covers an area of approximately 1000 m2 . It is located in the main atrium of the facility on the first floor and on two mezzanines above the first floor (not used yet).
Foodcourt area in FORUM shopping centre