Archive for the ‘Foodcourt’ Category
Wednesday, March 30th, 2016
Article source: I Like Design Studio
Starbucks Food Villa is located at Food Villa Market Ratchapruek, Bangkok. The building is 2-story steel structure features drive-thru, bar seating on the ground floor and meeting room, toilets on the 2nd floor. As it is one of Food Villa Project so, the design concept of Starbucks flagship store needs to be outstanding but in harmony with the neighborhood. The main concept of Food Villa project is a Food Mall. The Market represented “farmhouses”, developed from farmhouses elevation pattern and Retail shops represented a “farmer house”.
Image Courtesy © Soopakorn Srisakul
- Architects: I Like Design Studio
- Project: Starbucks Food Villa
- Location: Ratchaphruek Road, Bangkok, Thailand
- Photography: Soopakorn Srisakul
- Client: BT Group Corporation
- Design Team: Narucha Kuwattanapasiri, Somchoke Uthansai, Wasin Hiranrujirat
- Area: 470 sq. m.
- Project Year: 2014
Saturday, September 29th, 2012
Article source: Acme Architecture
Founded in 1972, the Isla Vista Food Cooperative is the only natural and organic foods consumer cooperative in Santa Barbara County. Though a mainstay in the community, the Co-op was often ignored by pedestrians, not realizing what lay behind its inconspicuous storefront.
Image Courtesy Patrick Price
- Architects: Acme Architecture
- Project: Isla Vista Food Cooperative
- Location: Isla Vista, California
- Architects: Acme Architecture, Keith Rivera, AIA
- Contractor: Keller Construction, Inc.
- Photographer: Patrick Price
Tuesday, August 7th, 2012
Article source: jaf:: arquitectura
A semi-open space that hosts social activities and also provides services of food court with barbecue, kitchen, bar and restrooms. The architectonic language dialogue with the existing elements on the site and with nature, a place to enjoy outdoors but sheltered from the wind and rain.
Image Courtesy Javier Villasuso Multimedia
Thursday, August 25th, 2011
Article source: SDL
The complex for Riverstone is located in the commercial and retail “heart” of New Songdo City. The complex consists of several mixed-use functions, including a shopping mall, department store, Hypermart Cinema, ice rink, food court and two pedestrian bridges. SDL is working with Gale International Korea on this project.
Images Courtesy SDL
- Architect of Record: Baum Architects
- Name of Project: Riverstone
- Location: New Songdo City, Incheon, South korea
- Commission: 2006
- Completion: 2013
- Landscape Architect: Vonder Design (New York)
- Photo Credits: ©SDL, ©Archimation, ©Gale International
Friday, July 15th, 2011
Article source: Zalewski Architecture Group
The restaurant area (foodcourt) in the most popular and the largest FORUM shopping centre in Gliwice (Poland) covers an area of approximately 1000 m2 . It is located in the main atrium of the facility on the first floor and on two mezzanines above the first floor (not used yet).
Foodcourt area in FORUM shopping centre