Archive for the ‘Headquarters’ Category
Sunday, February 18th, 2018
Article source: Kjellgren Kaminsky Architecture
Kjellgren Kaminsky’s renovation and interior design of its own premises on Viktor Rydbergsgatan 14 in Gothenburg combines caution with bold approach. The office is housed in a 1917 listed shipowner’s villa, so all solutions are reversible and in harmony with the beautiful original decor. We have chosen a warm color scheme with soft and genuine materials that match the original wooden walls. From the main entrance you enter the office’s meeting room, a stepped seating area combined with the library. A large open space has been divided into smaller spaces using newly built meeting rooms and shelf walls. The office has been furnished with a large proportion of used and self-manufactured furniture. The work on BREEAM certification of the office is underway, which affects both the interior and the daily work.
Image Courtesy © Kjellgren Kaminsky Architecture
- Architects: Kjellgren Kaminsky Architecture
- Project: Kjellgren Kaminsky Hq
- Location: Göteborg, Sweden
- Photography: Kalle Sanner
- Software used: Autodesk, Autocad, Illustrator, InDesign
Sunday, February 18th, 2018
Article source: Atelier Serafimov Architects
BIOVET JSC is a leading European company in the field of pharmaceutical industry.
The goal of the company is to combine tradition and innovative spirit with focus on complete partnership with all customers. The modernization of the manufacturing plant in the town of Peshtera and the current needs of the administration necessitates the erection of a new corporative building complying with the requirements for contemporary office environment with inspiring modern vision reflecting the high-technology and innovative spirit of the company.
Facade day view, Image Courtesy © Atelier Serafimov Architects
Sunday, February 11th, 2018
Article source: Architects of Invention
The building is located on a very tight site, surrounded by residential blocks, a music school and nursery in Moscow’s historic city centre, off Arbat Street, the main, pedestrianised shopping street which runs for almost one kilometre through the city.
AI’s work involved the complete demolition of an existing 4-storey office block, replacing it with a new 7-storey office building with a single level underground car park and public space at the base of the building.
Image Courtesy © Theresa Simon & Partners
- Architects: Architects of Invention
- Project: Pharmaceutical HQ
- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Photography: Theresa Simon & Partners
- Software used: Autocad, SketchUp
- Lead London Team: Nikoloz Japaridze, Anton Khmelnitskiy, Max Mallein, Carmen Gallano, Magdalini Giannakidi, Petras Isora, Ivane Ksnelashvili, Daniel Lareau, Davit Tsanava
- Moscow Executive Team: Michael Eichner, Nikita Tsymbal
- Client: Insigma Development
- Structural Engineer: Engenuiti, Fioravanti
- M&E Engineer: Fioravanti
- Main Contractor: Glaskek
- Execution & Site Supervision: Architects of Invention
- Construction Cost: $20 mil ($2,850/m2)
- GIA (Gross Internal Area): 7,000 m²
Friday, February 9th, 2018
Article source: Brain Factory – Architecture & Design
In the project designed for the new offices of production services and post audiovisual production of the Soul Movie Entertainment company, the creative concept drawn for the main headquarters and based on a strong urban footprint it is strengthened and brought to life on the floor below through new metropolitan languages. The project follows a policy of continuity not only in the style, in the graphic communication, in the underground recalls, but also in the same architecture that breaks into the other floors of the building. Conceptually it’s as if the meteorite landed on the ground floor has flooded the floor below, drawing three-dimensionally new scenarios! Upon entering the client is accepted from the spaceship’s hull that floats suspended above visitors. The scenario is suburban, characterized by grass cuts at floor level and floating lights suspended at different inclinations, as if they had been moved in a confused way by the conceptual impact of the meteorite.
Image Courtesy © Marco Marotto
- Architects: Brain Factory – Architecture & Design
- Project: Soul Movie Office 2
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Photography: Marco Marotto
- Designer: architect paola oliva – designer marco marotto
- Built area: 200 m2
- Completion: October 2016
Monday, February 5th, 2018
Article source: Parviainen Architects Ltd.
The building is located in a transformational environment where the surrounding area’s industrial sites are being converted to residential use. Because Vantaa Energy’s site faces streets on three sides, any buildings on the site are highly visible from many different directions.
Image Courtesy © Mika Huisman, Decopic
- Architects: Parviainen Architects Ltd.
- Project: Vantaa Energy’s Headquarters
- Location: Peltolantie 27, 01300 Vantaa, Finland
- Photography: Mika Huisman, Decopic
- Lead Architects: Bratislav Toskovic, Agneta Huuhtanen
- Interior Architect: Jaana Räsänen
- Gross Built Area: 5200 m2
- Completion Year: 2017
Friday, February 2nd, 2018
Article source: RUST architects
RUST Architects in collaboration with Greentectura designed the Iron Source new head office in Sarona Tower in central Tel Aviv. The four floors, with a total area of 10,000 square meters, accommodate hundreds of employees in various departments.
Offices of various sizes have been positioned around the exterior of the space while public functions form around the core of the building which at points “invade and cling” to the façade to bring direct natural light to them and break the sequence of the offices.
Image Courtesy © Gidon Levin
- Architects: RUST architects
- Project: IronSource
- Location: Sarona Tower Tel Aviv
- Photography: Gidon Levin
- Lead Architects: arch. Raanan Stern and arch. Shany Tal
- Gross Built Area (square meters or square foot): 10000sqm
Wednesday, January 31st, 2018
Article source: RUBEN MUEDRA ESTUDIO DE ARQUITECTURA
The project arises from the desire of the customer – a multinational plastic injection molding company – to adapt the image of its current office building to the corporate identity and entity of the company at the present moment, where it has positioned itself as an international benchmark in the sector under the premise of “passion and innovation in plastics”, at the forefront in design and the most advanced technologies without abandoning their origins of artisan work and exhaustive care of the product.
Image Courtesy © Adrian Mora Maroto
- Architects: RUBEN MUEDRA ESTUDIO DE ARQUITECTURA
- Project: SP Berner Headquarters
- Location: 46960 Aldaia, Valencia, Spain
- Photography: Adrian Mora Maroto
- Software used: Autocad, 3dS Max, V-Ray, Revit, CYPE
- Collaborators: Emilio Belda, Raúl García, Inés Fabra.
- Building engineer: Rubén Clavijo
- Interior Design: Rubén Muedra
- Surface: 266,50 m2
- Project year: 2017
- Construction year: 2017 (2 months)
Friday, January 12th, 2018
Article source: Piuarch and Stefano Sbarbati
Extreme organizational flexibility, attention to environmental quality and an accurate interpretation of the setting: these were the requirements for the headquarters of IDF Habitat, the French company in charge of the development of social housing operations. In March 2017 IDF Habitat proudly announced its new address, 15 km from the heart of Paris. Designed by Piuarch, Stefano Sbarbati and Incet Ingénierie, the winners of a competition held in 2013, the Champigny-sur-Marne headquarters were inspired by the desire to create an efficient, functional complex, and above all one that stands as an indispensable element in the area’s transformation process. The building is in fact part of the so-called “ZAC des Bords de Marne,” an ambitious redevelopment program aimed at defining a new social, cultural and productive sector connected with the city, interpreting expectations and generating a system with a strong identity.
Image Courtesy © Sergio Grazia
- Architects: Piuarch and Stefano Sbarbati
- Project: The new IDF Habitat Headquarters
- Location: Métropole du Grand Paris, France
- Photography: Sergio Grazia, Martin Argyroglo
- Software used: Autodesk, Autocad, 3dS Max, Rhinoceros and Adobe CS
- Client: IDF Habitat
- Cost: 7.100.000 euro
- Floor space: 3,000 sq.m.
Friday, January 12th, 2018
Article source: SuperLimão Studio
Located at Itaim Bibi, in São Paulo, Social Tailors is an agency specializing in digital media. SuperLimão Studio was commissioned to propose a project for the company’s new headquarters that would transform the workspace into a place for sharing knowledge, whose main objective was to keep the team connected and integrated.
Image Courtesy © Maíra Acayaba
- Architects: SuperLimão Studio
- Project: Social Tailors
- Location: New York, USA
- Photography: Maíra Acayaba
- Project Team: Lula Gouveia, Thiago Rodrigues, Antonio Carlos Figueira de Mello, Letícia Domingues
- Year: 2016
Monday, January 8th, 2018
Article source: V2com
BCCI Construction Company (BCCI), the Bay Area’s premier commercial contractor, is pleased to announce that the recent build-out of its headquarters is the first-ever WELL v1Certified project in San Francisco. Awarded by the International WELL Building Institute (IWBI™), WELL Certification has been bestowed on 31 projects worldwide. BCCI’s headquarters represents the 18th certified project in the United States, the 6th certified project in California and the first in San Francisco.
Image Courtesy © Blake Marvin
- Architects: BCCI Construction Company, Inc.
- Project: WELL v1
- Location: San Francisco, California, USA
- Photography: Blake Marvin
- General Contractor: BCCI Construction Company, Inc.
- Structural Engineer: Partner Engineering and Science, Inc.
- MEP Engineer: Amit Wadhwa & Associates
- Commissioning: Glumac
- Audio/Visual: Charles M. Salter Associates, Inc.