Archive for the ‘Headquarters’ Category
Thursday, October 1st, 2015
Article source: INNOCAD Architektur ZT GmbH
“Only travel is life, as life is travel.” Jean Paul (1763–1825).
A distinctive corporate architecture was developed for the interior design of the ÖBB Headquarters in Vienna based on the CI of the ÖBB through the architectural thematization of concepts of mobility and travel.
Image Courtesy © Paul Ott
- Architects: INNOCAD Architektur ZT GmbH
- Project: ÖBB Headquarters
- Location: Vienna, Austria
- Photography: Paul Ott
- Architect Company: Architecture Export
- Project Team Innocad: Oliver Kupfner. Dominik Gladik, Harald Glanz, Jörg Kindermann, Martin Lesjak, Michael Petar, Paul Plankensteiner.
- Curtain artwork and production: united everything (Martin Kern, Georg Kettele, Alexander Rauch, Fernanda Reis)
- Project Facts: 30.000 m² floor area (Nutzfläche)
- Start of construction: 09 – 2013
- End of construction: 06 – 2014
Friday, September 18th, 2015
Article source: Fischer Architekten AG
The additively organised operational procedures of Switzerland’s largest garage operation are reflected in the building’s elongated structure. It seamlessly integrates itself into the broader context of the resident \”Empa – Materials Science and Technology\” research institute and its large-scale structures – a first step towards the further densification of the Giessen site. In addition, the new building serves as a noise barrier for residential buildings on the southern side against the busy Überlandstrasse.
Image Courtesy © Fischer Architekten AG
Sunday, September 6th, 2015
Article source: Evolution Design
The Team Bank, leading German consumer credit expert, recently moved into their new HQ in Nuremberg with over 700 employees.
The interior fit-out of the building was designed by Swiss architecture and design studio Evolution Design, while the building itself was created by Austrian architecture firm Baumschlager Eberle and executed by Nuremberg architects GP Wirth Architekten.
Street View Day, Image Courtesy © Christian Beutler
- Architects: Evolution Design
- Project: The visionary new Team Bank HQ interior design
- Location: Nuremberg, Germany
- Photography: Thomas Beyerlein, Christian Beutler, TeamBank AG / easyCredit
- Gross Internal Floor Area: 15’200 m2
- Completion: Spring 2015
- No. of workstations: 579
- No. of employees at HQ: 770
- Interior Design: Evolution Design
- Building Execution: GP Wirth Architekten
- Building Design: Baumschlager Eberle
Sunday, August 23rd, 2015
Article source: v2com
The genesis of the project goes back to 2014, when the Thales Group decided to leave Neuilly for the Carpe Diem tower – architecturally elegant, innovative in its construction – with the aim of having a head office that reflects the Group’s ambitions.
Reception hall, Image Courtesy © Hervé Abbadie
- Architects: Arte Charpentier Architectes
- Project: The new Thales head office
- Location: Paris, France
- Photography: Hervé Abbadie
- Project manager, interior architect and designer: Stéphane QUIGNA
- Interior architects and designers: Edith RICHARD, Frederique MORTIER d’AUMONT, Clémence RABIN LE GALL, Cécilia BIAGGI, Judith MARTINEZ, Aurèle DUHART
- Client: Thales
- Assistant to the client: Parella
- Health and safety office: APAVE
- Audio-visual: LM Ingénierie
- Acoustics: Alternative Consulting
- Contractors: Sérau Architectes & Ingénieurs Associés
- HVAC, plumbing, electrical: Séreau Architectes & Ingénieurs Associés
Friday, August 14th, 2015
Article source: 57STUDIO
The assignment arises from a contest to build the dependencies of a construction company, with a diverse program of Warehouse, Workshop, Offices and Cafeteria. The proposal is based on taking the diversity of materials, the recognizable structures and the basic shapes, as architectonic elements that are present in the works of the company.
Image Courtesy © 57STUDIO
- Architects: 57STUDIO
- Project: Contex Headquarters
- Location: Lampa, Santiago. Chile
- Software used: Archicad
- Authors: Maurizio Angelini, Benjamín Oportot, Sebastián Espinoza
- Structural Engineer: CRL
- Construction: Trancura
- Construction: 2004
- Project: 2003
Tuesday, August 4th, 2015
Article source: Paolo Venturella Architecture
The conception of the building starts from the consideration that architecture can not be designed anymore by a single “one move” since it is generating a new worldwide series of almost boring “tilted/lifted/pushed” standard buildings.
The project investigates how to overcome the simplicity generated by a single “one move” creating instead a simple complexity generated by a combination of “more moves”.
Image Courtesy © Paolo Venturella Architecture
- Architects: Paolo Venturella Architecture
- Project: New WHO headquarter extension
- Location: Geneve, Switzerland
- Team Design: Cosimo Scotucci, Sebastiano Palamara
- Year: 2015
Wednesday, July 29th, 2015
Article source: SEFAR® Architecture
Google’s headquarters, referred to as the Googleplex, in Sunnyvale, CA, uses SEFAR® Architecture’s TENARA Fabric to shade the central plaza of a recent campus expansion – and the fabric has completely transformed the newly-outfitted space.
Image Courtesy © SEFAR® Architecture
Friday, July 17th, 2015
Article source: THE_SYSTEM LAB
In 2010, when the architects were invited to the concept design phase, it was widespread that the area including the site would transform into a commercial zone (change in Floor-Area Ratio to occur: 250% ? 400%) within next 10 years. The client required three important factors into the design. First, the design should not stand out alone from the neighboring buildings, but still acquire the company¡¯s brand image. Second, to consider that it is IT related company therefore requires high-security, which limits openings. Third, to include a small theater and a gallery for the employees and the public in respect to cultural context that will continue from Seoul Art Center (note that Seoul Art Center is in close proximity of KHvatec Headquarters).
Image Courtesy © Yongkwan Kim
- Architects: THE_SYSTEM LAB
- Project: KHVatec Headquarter
- Location: 1451-39 Seocho-dong Seocho-gu, Seoul, Korea
- Photography: Yongkwan Kim
- Design: Chanjoong Kim
- Design team: Younghwan Kim, Chungryul Lee, Sanghyun Park, Jinman Choi, Jinchul Choi
- Client: KHVatec Co., Ltd
- Interior: Kumkang enterprises (more…)
Sunday, July 5th, 2015
Article source: FLORES & PRATS ARCHITECTS
In 2007, Microsoft Italia chose to establish its headquarters in a rural landscape characterized by the seasonally shifting patterns of agricultural production. This would be setting for a new way of working.
Arrival to the Microsoft Italia Campus, Image Courtesy © Enzo Barraco
- Architects: FLORES & PRATS ARCHITECTS
- Project: Innovation Campus for Microsoft Italia
- Location: Peschiera Borromeo, Linate, Milan, Italy
- Photography: : Filippo Romano, Enzo Barraco, ReValue, Filippo Abrami , Adrià Goula
- Promoter and client: Microsoft Italia +.Vitali Spa
- Engineering: Studio MPartner Srl, Milan
- Interiors: ReValue, Milan (more…)
Sunday, July 5th, 2015
Article source: gmp · von Gerkan, Marg and Partners · Architects
SF Express Group Co., Ltd, one of China’s leading logistics companies with over 340,000 employees worldwide, is intending to construct a new company headquarter building in the flourishing Qianhai District in Shenzhen. The architects von Gerkan, Marg and Partners (gmp) were successful in winning first prize in the international competition for the new construction of the SF Express Headquarter Building, and the practice has been commissioned with the design of the high-rise office building with a gross floor area of 100,000 m².
Image Courtesy © gmp · von Gerkan, Marg and Partners · Architects
- Architects: gmp · von Gerkan, Marg and Partners · Architects
- Project: SF Express Headquarter Building, Shenzhen, China
- Location: Shenzhen, China
- Design: Meinhard von Gerkan and Stephan Schütz
- Client: SF Express Group Co., Ltd
- Project management: Ralf Sieber with Andreas Brinkmann
- Team members: Yang Linlin, Sebastian Pohle, Xu Ji, Qin Wei, Han Xiaolin, Burkhard Pick,
Zhang Yingying, Du Bin, Thilo Zehme, Jan Deml
- GFA above ground: 76,000 m² (more…)