Archive for the ‘Headquarters’ Category
Friday, January 12th, 2018
Article source: Piuarch and Stefano Sbarbati
Extreme organizational flexibility, attention to environmental quality and an accurate interpretation of the setting: these were the requirements for the headquarters of IDF Habitat, the French company in charge of the development of social housing operations. In March 2017 IDF Habitat proudly announced its new address, 15 km from the heart of Paris. Designed by Piuarch, Stefano Sbarbati and Incet Ingénierie, the winners of a competition held in 2013, the Champigny-sur-Marne headquarters were inspired by the desire to create an efficient, functional complex, and above all one that stands as an indispensable element in the area’s transformation process. The building is in fact part of the so-called “ZAC des Bords de Marne,” an ambitious redevelopment program aimed at defining a new social, cultural and productive sector connected with the city, interpreting expectations and generating a system with a strong identity.
Image Courtesy © Sergio Grazia
- Architects: Piuarch and Stefano Sbarbati
- Project: The new IDF Habitat Headquarters
- Location: Métropole du Grand Paris, France
- Photography: Sergio Grazia, Martin Argyroglo
- Software used: Autodesk, Autocad, 3dS Max, Rhinoceros and Adobe CS
- Client: IDF Habitat
- Cost: 7.100.000 euro
- Floor space: 3,000 sq.m.
Friday, January 12th, 2018
Article source: SuperLimão Studio
Located at Itaim Bibi, in São Paulo, Social Tailors is an agency specializing in digital media. SuperLimão Studio was commissioned to propose a project for the company’s new headquarters that would transform the workspace into a place for sharing knowledge, whose main objective was to keep the team connected and integrated.
Image Courtesy © Maíra Acayaba
- Architects: SuperLimão Studio
- Project: Social Tailors
- Location: New York, USA
- Photography: Maíra Acayaba
- Project Team: Lula Gouveia, Thiago Rodrigues, Antonio Carlos Figueira de Mello, Letícia Domingues
- Year: 2016
Monday, January 8th, 2018
Article source: V2com
BCCI Construction Company (BCCI), the Bay Area’s premier commercial contractor, is pleased to announce that the recent build-out of its headquarters is the first-ever WELL v1Certified project in San Francisco. Awarded by the International WELL Building Institute (IWBI™), WELL Certification has been bestowed on 31 projects worldwide. BCCI’s headquarters represents the 18th certified project in the United States, the 6th certified project in California and the first in San Francisco.
Image Courtesy © Blake Marvin
- Architects: BCCI Construction Company, Inc.
- Project: WELL v1
- Location: San Francisco, California, USA
- Photography: Blake Marvin
- General Contractor: BCCI Construction Company, Inc.
- Structural Engineer: Partner Engineering and Science, Inc.
- MEP Engineer: Amit Wadhwa & Associates
- Commissioning: Glumac
- Audio/Visual: Charles M. Salter Associates, Inc.
Friday, January 5th, 2018
Article source: ANTONIO VIRGA ARCHITECTE
dior men headquarter with style offices, offices, showroom and haute couture workrooms major renovation with extension.
Image Courtesy © ANTONIO VIRGA ARCHITECTE
- Architects: ANTONIO VIRGA ARCHITECTE
- Project: Dior Homme
- Location: Paris, France
- Client: dior
- Net surface area: 1,500 sq.m
- Completed: in 2014
Friday, January 5th, 2018
Article source: Zemberek Design
The place is used as the lounge, reception, waiting and meeting area of the building which is based within the headquarters of an international shoe brand’s distributor company in Turkey.
Image Courtesy © Safak Emrence
- Architects: Zemberek Design
- Project: Skechers TR – Lounge and Meeting Area
- Location: Ortaköy, Beşiktaş, İstanbul, Turkey
- Photography: Safak Emrence
- Design Team: Basak Emrence, Safak Emrence, Ece Ilgin Avci, Cansu Sezer, Pınar Sunbul
- Client: Olka Spor Malz. Tic. A.Ş.
- Project Area: 130 m²
- Design and Construction Year: May-September / 2015
Monday, December 18th, 2017
Article source: Freelandbuck
FreelandBuck has recently completed an 8,000squarefoot office interior for Hungry Man Productions headquarters in Los Angeles. Asked to rethink the organization of the office, the project aims to match the lightheartedness of Hungry Man’s identity with a series of tumbled cubicles that playfully challenge the regularity of the typical office space.
Image Courtesy © Eric Staudenmaier
- Architects: Freelandbuck
- Project: Hungry Man Productions Headquarters
- Location: Angeles, California, USA
- Photography: Eric Staudenmaier
Thursday, December 14th, 2017
Article source: v2com
Construction is under way on SXSW Center, the new headquarters of South by Southwest, the Austin-based company that produces the annual SXSW music, film, and interactive festival. Designed by the architectural firm Pei Cobb Freed & Partners, the 13-story, 280,000-square-foot complex will consolidate the company’s various campuses and promote creative collaboration between SXSW and its partner organizations.
Image Courtesy © CZ Properties
- Architects: Cobb Freed & Partners Architects
- Project: SXSW Center
- Location: 1400 Lavaca Street, in downtown Austin, Texas, USA
- Photography: CZ Properties
- Client: CZ Properties
- Lead Designer: Yvonne Szeto of Pei Cobb Freed & Partners
- Landscape Architect: dwg.
- Architect of Record: Gensler
Wednesday, December 13th, 2017
Article source: FRAN SILVESTRE ARQUITECTOS
The project consists in the construction of the headquarters for Mondraker, a company dedicated to the manufacture of competition mountain bikes. Located in an industrial park and surrounded by orthogonal edification, the building seeks to break away from the adjacent geometry and encloses itself, with a circular plan hollowed out by a central courtyard. Two vaults pierce the geometry allowing the access to the building, and creating a sort of central atrium which can be used, due to its form, to generate events and exhibitions. This geometry separates the building from its surrounding, reinforcing the corporative identity of the company and improving the quality of the open space in the plot.
Image Courtesy © FRAN SILVESTRE ARQUITECTOS
- Architects: FRAN SILVESTRE ARQUITECTOS
- Project: Mdk Headquarters
- Location: Alicante, Spain
- Principal in Charge: Fran Silvestre
- Collaborating architect: Rubén March, Eduardo Sancho, María Masià, Fran Ayala, Estefanía Soriano, Sandra Insa, Santi Dueña, Pablo Camarasa, David Sastre, Ricardo Candela, Sevak Asatrián, Álvaro Olivares, Esther Sanchis, Vicente Picó, Jose,Manuel Arnao, Rosa Juanes, Sergio Llobregat. Alessandro Santapà
Wednesday, December 13th, 2017
Article source: STUDIOMINT
Yamaha Music Australia’s new headquarters in South Melbourne is a homage to their company’s culture, values and history.
Yamaha Music as a brand provides creativity and inspiration to musicians. With their new office, Yamaha Music’s management and staff deserves the same.The final space offers each employee an aspirational workplace, creative spaces and encouraging them to perform at their best.
Reception, Image Courtesy © STUDIOMINT
- Architects: STUDIOMINT (Ilya Frolov & Alla Delion)
- Project: Yamaha Music Australia’s new headquarters
- Project size: 1500
- Building levels: 2
- Completion date: 2017
Tuesday, December 12th, 2017
Article source: LAB5 architects
Skanska cares with high priority for the working environments of its team.
Due to the company’s philosophy, every colleague has the same access to the working surfaces, which literally means, every morning everyone can select any working station, up to what’s the most convenient to his/her expected tasks of the day. Skanska implemented the activity based model, enhancing communication, creativity and co-working within the company. Helping the teamwork, everyone is sitting in the same space, but the way the furnishing and the layout are solved, there is no disturbingly over-sight of the total office area.
Image Courtesy © Zsolt Batár
- Architects: LAB5 architects
- Project: Skanska HQ
- Location: Hungary, Budapest, Váci út Nordic Light Offices
- Photography: Zsolt Batár
- Software used: ArchiCAD
- Design by LAB5 architects: Linda Erdélyi, András Dobos, Balázs Korényi, Virág Anna Gáspár, Judit Nyerges, Rebeka Sipos, Zoltán Szegedi; Execution drawings by Value4Real
- Phase: realized July 2017.
- Scale: 480 m2|
- Date: 2016-2017.