Archive for the ‘Headquarters’ Category
Thursday, July 20th, 2017
Article source: Pichler & Traupmann Architekten
ÖAMTC – the support point
From the service workshops to the heliport all the elements of the programme are laid out along a single vertical axis, i.e. also from the counter to the reception and the event areas to the large atrium of the offices. Logistically compact contents with high degree of efficiency, which is essentially what support points are, are here transformed and applied to the building in a translated form.
Image Courtesy © Toni Rappersberger
- Architects: Pichler & Traupmann Architekten
- Project: ÖAMTC Headquarters
- Location: Vienna, Austria
- Photography: Roland Halbe and Toni Rappersberger
- Client: OEAMTC Headquarters, Vienna 1
- Project team: Johanna Maria Priebe (project leader), Barbara Aull, Christoph Degendorfer, Andrea Ehrenreich, Mohammad Ekhlasi, Peter Grandits, Alexander Grass, Clemens Hasler, Barbara Jarmaczki, Joachim Kess, Bartosz Lewandowski, Till Martin, Daniel Moral Trigueros
- Structural design / project coordination: FCP – Fritsch, Chiari & Partner ZT GmbH, Vienna
- Structural fire protection: Norbert Rabl ZT GmbH, Graz
- Building services / electrical planning: DIE HAUSTECHNIKER Technisches Büro GmbH, Jennersdorf
- Building physics / facade: Dr. Pfeiler GmbH, Graz
Wednesday, July 19th, 2017
Article source: Aedas
Aedas-design Zhuhai Hengqin Headquarters Complex (Phase II) sits in a prime area on the Hengqin Island in Zhuhai, in close proximity to the Lotus Bridge that links to Cotai, Macau. Overlooking some of the largest casino resorts across the river, the development is set to be an integrated cultural tourism-oriented complex with two high-rise Grade-A office towers and a series of retail, banquet, entertainment and leisure venues.
Image Courtesy © Aedas
- Architects: Aedas
- Project: Zhuhai Hengqin Headquarters Complex (Phase II)
- Location: Zhuhai, China
- Client: MCC International Investment Development Co., Ltd.
- Directors: Andy Wen and Keith Griffiths
- Gross Floor Area: 486,257 sq m
- Completion Year: 2019
Sunday, July 16th, 2017
Article source: AllesWirdGut
The landmark silhouette of the new corporate headquarters marks the entrance to the Hohe Brücke business park in Wolfurt, Vorarlberg. Articulated into individual volumes, the complex presents itself, despite its varying building heights and sizes, as a convincing ensemble with a significant presence. With its strong identity and high recognition value, the new building also visually anchors the company at its location in the Rhine valley plain.
Image Courtesy © Hertha Hurnaus
- Architects: AllesWirdGut
- Project: NBD Doppelmayr Headquarters
- Location: Wolfurt, Austria
- Photography: Hertha Hurnaus
- Client: Doppelmayr Immobilien GmbH
- Team: Johannes Windbichler (Projektleitung) Dennis Assaf, Magdalena Drach, Philipp Feldbacher, Florian Gottler, Olaf Härtel, Thomas Hold, Simona Masárová, Alexander Mayer, András Nagy, Simon Höbel, Jörg Spraider, Kai Sommer, Ivana Valekova
- Geotechnical engineering: BGG Consult GmbH, Hohenems
- Engineering: GM Ingenieure, Dornbirn
- Landscape planning: Gruber & Haumer, Bürs
Friday, July 14th, 2017
Article source: m12 AD
In addition to being characterized by breathtaking landscapes, imperial culture and tourism, Puglia has in recent years seen the flourishing of internationally competitive business ventures.
Image Courtesy © m12 AD
- Architects: m12 AD
- Project: The headquarters of a food company in an evanescent container
- Location: Apulia, Italy
Friday, July 14th, 2017
Article source: Carlo Ratti Associati
International design and innovation office Carlo Ratti Associati has completed the transformation of the Agnelli Foundation’s landmark 20th-century building in Turin, Italy into an advanced Office 3.0 – an Appcontrolled structure which offers a glimpse of the workplace of the future. The renovated Agnelli Foundation headquarters, organized around a 3,000-square-meter (32,000-square foot) co-working space, will open today at the presence of John Elkann, vice-chairman of the Agnelli Foundation and chairman of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA), Italian President Sergio Mattarella, FCA CEO Sergio Marchionne, former New York mayor Mike Bloomberg, and Icelandic-Danish artist Olafur Eliasson.
Image Courtesy © Beppe Giardino
- Architects: Carlo Ratti Associati
- Project: Agnelli Foundation Hq
- Location: Turin, Italy
- Photography: Beppe Giardino
- Structural and executive project: Studio Ferraresi
- Mechanical, microclimatic and BEMS design: Paolo Lazzerini (Studio Lazzerini)
- Illuminating engineering: Roberto Pomè
- Historical consultancy: Michele Bonino
Friday, June 30th, 2017
Article source: Form4 Architecture
The asymmetrical balance between nature and architecture is the supporting idea for Form4 Architecture’s design of VMware Campus, set in Palo Alto, CA, housing the cloud infrastructure and business mobility company’s headquarters. Encompassing 11 buildings and three parking structures for a total of more than 1.8 million square feet, the campus was designed to reject the confines of traditional office buildings, and capitalize on the serene setting in which it was built as a reflection of the company’s values. The architecture and design scheme take on its forms by revisiting the basic principles of urban design with a 21st-century twist. The project’s architecture of presence is discreet, but not timid. It sets a mechanism that allows for the flexibility of future growth, yet is fully realized in its architectural aspiration.
Image Courtesy © John Sutton
- Architects: Form4 Architecture
- Project: VMware Campus
- Location: Palo Alto, California, USA
- Photography: John Sutton
- Design Principal: John Marx, AIA
- Principal-in-Charge: Robert Giannini
- Principal/Project Manager: James Tefend, AIA
- Developer: Hines
- Contractor: Swinerton Builders
- Landscape Architect: PWP Landscape Architecture; Studio 5
Wednesday, June 14th, 2017
Article source: Jump Studios
Architecture and interiors practice Jump Studios, a Populous Company, has delivered a new London office for Saatchi & Saatchi, the renowned global communications and advertising agency.
Situated in the heart of London’s legal district on a large corner site, 40 Chancery Lane will be the new London home for Saatchi & Saatchi, which is part of the Publicis Groupe, meaning the agency will be leaving its offices at 80 Charlotte Street in Fitzrovia after more than 40 years.
Image Courtesy © Gareth Gardner
- Architects: Jump Studios
- Project: New HQ for Saatchi & Saatchi
- Location: London, England
- Photography: Gareth Gardner
Wednesday, June 14th, 2017
Article source: YOSHIHIRO KATO ATELIER Co., Ltd.
The PIER THIRTY Group’s Western Japan HQ building, built in Kurashiki City in Okayama Prefecture, is a main office building of a company which runs eating/drinking establishments all over Japan. The venue of this building comprises the office space for administrative work and the kitchen for development of new menus as well as for practice by chefs from its each branch as test kitchen.
Image Courtesy © Nacasa & Partners inc.
Tuesday, June 13th, 2017
Article source: EDDA Architecture
ECOSTAR Termoheat Inc. Administration Building designed by EDDA Architecture, an Istanbul based interior design studio, integrates the corporate identity of the company to a functional design approach by transforming the physical challenges into an advantage.
After a need has risen for the head office of ECOSTAR Termoheat Inc., to move a new point, which was more convenient in terms of its physical conditions and in a way, for to provide the opportunity of company development, one of the floor of the Monumento Kartal project has been selected as the head office.
Image Courtesy © Engin Yildiz
- Architects: EDDA Architecture
- Project: ECOSTAR – Termoheat Inc. Administration Office design
- Location: : Kartal / Istanbul,Turkey
- Photography: Engin Yildiz
- Team: Eda Tahmaz, Selim Saglik,Tugce Tunc
- Employer: Ecostar – Termoisi Heat Systems Trade and Ind. Inc.
- Contractor: EDDA Mimarlık (EDDA Architecture)
- Construction Area: 1000 m²
- Project Date: 2015
- Construction Date: 2015
Thursday, June 8th, 2017
Article source: D-Werker Architects
Unicity – Carver Korea Lab.: to obtain “Idetity” in urbanscape.
Unicity is the headquarters and research center of Carver Korea, a cosmetic business in South Korea. Carver Korea wants to make a splendid building design to show recent growth of the company.
Image Courtesy © Inwoo Yeo
- Architects: D-Werker Architects (Jieun Lee, Hwon Yoon)
- Project: Unicity
- Location: 459-1, Daeheung-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Korea
- Photography: Inwoo Yeo
- Client: Sang Rok Lee
- Construction: Gaudikorea Co.
- Structure: Ferroconcrete
- Finishing Materials: Pine Board Exposed Concrete, Exposed Concrete
- Levels: 1 Basement, 5 Fllors
- Total Area: 1,961.91 sqm
- Year: 2017