Archive for the ‘office Complex’ Category
Wednesday, August 2nd, 2017
Article source: QASTIC LAB
The idea of constructing a building within a building is explored by expanding the gap between corridors and offices. Similar to how the coastline connects land and sea, a gap between corridor and office is where Qastic’s design exploration emerged. By exploring and expanding this gap, the design and construction of bridges, double height voids, planters, and collaborative voids brought dynamic double height effect to Aparat’s space. As a result of the transparency created by the voids, conversations between employees on upper and lower floors happen at a greater efficiency during the work hours. The glass walls provide opportunities for all 75 work stations to take advantage of natural light and circulation across the entire 600 Sqm2 two story space.
Image Courtesy © Deed studio
- Architects: QASTIC LAB
- Project: APARAT Headquarters
- Location: Modarres Blvd, Tehran, Iran
- Photography: Deed studio
- Client: Aparat Video Sharing Services
- Design Team: Mahdi Alibakhshian, Reza Zia, Alireza Shakouri, Maryam Laleh, Amirali Alibakhshian, Connor Van Cleave, Ali Sasanian, Soroush Sasanian
- Project Local Design Coordinator & Contractor: Alireza Shakouri Moghadam
Wednesday, August 2nd, 2017
Article source: Wutopia Lab
Eight tenths Garden is an art museum dedicated to arts and crafts, which can also be used as a venue for the conference in the idle hours. It has a coffee shop, a library, offices, bed and breakfasts, as well as a restaurant, study rooms and chess rooms. It is a micro cultural complex in all.
Eight tenths garden was originally a sales center. The sales center was one of the two-story buildings on the street’s triangular corner, with a four-story circular hall embedded on the top of it. The entrance is located on the garth of the triangle. The other two sides of the building were the neighborhood committee and shops along the street.
Image Courtesy © CreatAR
- Architects: Wutopia Lab
- Project: Eight tenths Garden
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Photography: CreatAR
- Client: Shi Huijuan
- LDI: Shanghai DuJuan Engineering Design and Consultants Limited
- Interior Design: ShangRuiYuan Building Design Consultants Limited
- Landscape design: Atelier VISION
- Chief architect: Yu Ting
Sunday, July 30th, 2017
Article source: MANGADO & ASOC.SL.
The building for the research center of the firm Norvento is located on the border between an industrial enclave and a forest, close to the city of Lugo. The project adopts the form that enables the building to open on to the forest and be in a continuum with it, capitalizing on all the attributes that the woods can contribute to the architecture, while closing up on the side facing the adjacent industrial scene. It uses the opportunity to establish a clear-cut scheme through architectural, typological, and spatial attributes.
Image Courtesy © Juan Rodríguez
- Architects: MANGADO & ASOC.SL.
- Project: Building for New Norvento Headquarter
- Location: Lugo, Spain
- Photography: Juan Rodríguez
- Client: NORVENTO ENERXIA S.L.
- Architect: Francisco Mangado
- Project manager: Francisco Mangado
- Architecture: Sergio Helguera, Jose M. Gastaldo, Luis Alves, Eduardo Ruiz, Angel Martinez, Paula Juango
- Structural engineering: IDI Ingenieros
- Energy-efficiency engineering: NORVENTO ENERXIA S.L.
- Energy concept: NORVENTO ENERXIA S.L.
Thursday, July 27th, 2017
Article source: Daniel Valle Architects
At the early twenty century Spanish urban planner Cerda believed that the steam tram would dominate the future of transportation in Barcelona and as such designed the “Ensanche”, an urban grid with a 45 degree angle block so that the tram could have enough clearance to turn.
Image Courtesy © Fran Mateos
- Architects: Daniel Valle Architects (Daniel Valle, Irene R Vara, Yejun Pee, Sojung Noh, Iago Blanco)
- Project: Start-up Center & 50Plus Campus
- Location: Chandong, Seoul, South Korea
- Visualization: Fran Mateos
- Façade consultant: VS-A
- Size: 16300 m2
- Year: 2017
Sunday, July 23rd, 2017
Article source: Evolution Design AG
With the expansion of the Schaffhausen offices to create the main European hub for Unilever’s Supply Chain Company, Unilever asked Evolution Design to create their new 2‘300 m2 office with an identity that would clearly reflect and represent their core values and visions to employees, clients and visitors alike.
Image Courtesy © Peter Wurmli
- Architects: Evolution Design AG
- Project: UNILEVER – Agile Working Hub
- Location: Spitalstrasse 27 8200 Schaffhausen, Switzerland
- Photography: Peter Wurmli
- Floor Area: 2’350 m2
- Completion: June 2011
Thursday, July 20th, 2017
Article source: DCA Architects
The design brief called for a corporate office for this renowned Indian fashion brand in order to represent their contemporary design ideology and their core values while crafting a simplistic yet dynamic and flexible work environment.
The challenge was to create a cohesive space and maintain the conventional appeal as defined in the design brief. Inheriting a low building height, and a very odd floor plate that is apparent in the plans, the challenge was also to optimize the spatial arrangement. At DCA, we believe that every challenge has to be converted into an opportunity. Thus, the challenge of a very spread out floor plate has been converted into an opportunity by creating two separate entrances-one for the overall office and the other for the top management. The two wings house the main office and the top management separately, and hence enable ease of access from the two entrances. The intent is to maximize the daylight penetration as well, and hence most rooms barring a couple, get sufficient daylight.
Image Courtesy © DCA Architects
- Architects: DCA Architects
- Project: Jade Blue Office
- Location: Ahmedabad, India
Wednesday, July 19th, 2017
Article source: Aedas
Aedas-design Zhuhai Hengqin Headquarters Complex (Phase II) sits in a prime area on the Hengqin Island in Zhuhai, in close proximity to the Lotus Bridge that links to Cotai, Macau. Overlooking some of the largest casino resorts across the river, the development is set to be an integrated cultural tourism-oriented complex with two high-rise Grade-A office towers and a series of retail, banquet, entertainment and leisure venues.
Image Courtesy © Aedas
- Architects: Aedas
- Project: Zhuhai Hengqin Headquarters Complex (Phase II)
- Location: Zhuhai, China
- Client: MCC International Investment Development Co., Ltd.
- Directors: Andy Wen and Keith Griffiths
- Gross Floor Area: 486,257 sq m
- Completion Year: 2019
Tuesday, July 18th, 2017
Article source: Sordo Madaleno Arquitectos
In response to the current demand for quality spaces in a context of continual urban growth, Sordo Madaleno Arquitectos designed the Artz Pedregal, a mixed-use complex that promises to be a new icon in the heart of southern Mexico City. This project is located within a fully urbanized landscape on a 50,000 m2 site that is adjacent to major roads.
Park and Gallery view, Image Courtesy © Sordo Madaleno Arquitectos, render by Lighthouse 3D
- Architects: Sordo Madaleno Arquitectos
- Project: ARTZ PEDREGAL
- Location: Mexico City, Mexico
- Photography: Lighthouse 3D
- President: Javier Sordo Madaleno Bringas
- Architecture Leader: Javier Sordo Madaleno de Haro
- Project Leader: Andrés Cajiga
- Project Manager: Luis Hernández
- Design Team: Fernanda Roldán, Thelma Ruelas, Armando Ledesma, Marco Manríquez
Friday, July 7th, 2017
Article source: LYCS Architecture
Shanghai Baoye Center is part of the phase-2 urban development scheme for the new Central Business District in Hongqiao, a rapidly developing piece of western Shanghai. The location of the project puts it at the center of car, train, and jet transportation, and is in fact the last building one sees before entering the busy Hongqiao High-Speed Rail Terminal from the south by bullet train, granting the project a significant urban presence.The site has several challenging conditions: sandwiched by two city-designated temporary green spaces into an L shape, with a 60% frontage ratio requirement to the east, west and south, and a 24m tall highway overpass running adjacent to its north face, the building must respond to a maximum FAR of 1.60 and a height of 24m.
Main entrance view, Image Courtesy © LYCS Architecture
- Architects: LYCS Architecture
- Project: Shanghai Baoye Center
- Location: Shanghai Hongqiao CBD, China
- Project Team: RUAN Hao, ZHAN Yuan, Gary He, LI Yan, TONG Chaochao, JIN Shanliang, Devin Jernigan
Architect of Record: Zhejiang Baoye Architecture Design and Research Institute SINOBAU
- Size: 27,394 sqm
- Project Period: (Architecture+landscape) Design 2012-2014, Competition 2014-2017; (Interior) Design 2014 – 2016, Construction 2016- 2017
Friday, June 30th, 2017
Article source: Almazán Arquitectos + ML arquitectos
In this project we looked to create a corporate environment without losing the luxury touch on it.
Distributed in 2 levels, CTS pretended to accommodate several companies in the same space, trying to push the co-working between them and achieving an open space with an open floor concept.
Image Courtesy © Pedro Hiriart
- Architects: Almazán Arquitectos + ML arquitectos, (Arq. Guillermo Almazán Cueto, Arq. Zury Marcos Chacalo, Arq. Guillermo Suarez Almazán )
- Project: CTS Corporative Offices
- Location: Mexico
- Photography: Pedro Hiriart
- Construction team: Arq. Abraham Marcos