Archive for the ‘office Complex’ Category
Tuesday, May 26th, 2015
Article source: Delution Architect
The office that consists of five companies have a Square Warm Beige character, where the Clients who have all five of the companies is keen to have the feel of a warm office with White-Beige element blend combined with white warm lamps. The architect proposed a squaring concept by implementing many decorative square elements in all sides of interior, i.e. in the Employee partition, ceiling lights, glass sandblast walls and a few wall elements, but still using the white-beige tone. The second floor has 3 GM rooms and some employee rooms of the 5 companies. The GM room is bordered by frames with modular Squares applied by white aluminum frames covered by sandblast sticker with module boxes. GM has his own area but not too closed and he will still be able to monitor the work of his subordinates.
Image Courtesy © Anand Rambey
- Architects: Delution Architect
- Project: TRAD Japanese Mosque
- Location: Cikarang, Indonesia
- Photography: Anand Rambey
- Client: PT TRAD Indonesia
- Principal Architect: Muhammad Egha ST
- Project Architect: Muhammad Egha ST, Dini Cahya Indah Putri
- Project Area: 180m2
- Project Year: 2013
Wednesday, May 20th, 2015
Article source: gmp Architekten von Gerkan, Marg und Partner
The focus of the Shenzhen metropolis is on national and international IT research and development. A core project for strengthening the IT industry is the „Shenzhen Software Industry Base“, for the first plot of which the architects von Gerkan, Marg and Partners won the design commission as part of an international competition in 2009; this has now been completed.
The project is situated in the western Nanshan district and enjoys a favorable strategic location due to its proximity to Hong Kong, the international Bao’An airport and the eastern financial center.
Image Courtesy © Christan Gahl
- Architects: gmp Architekten von Gerkan, Marg und Partner
- Project: Shenzhen Software Industry Base
- Location: Plot 1, Shenzhen, China
- Photography: Christan Gahl
- Construction period: 2011 – 2014
- GFA above ground: 111.600,00 m²
- GFA below ground: 26.300,00 m²
- Total GFA: 137.900,00 m²
- Height of tower: 1 60 m
Thursday, April 23rd, 2015
Article source: SASAKI ARCHITECTURE
A three-story office and retail complex in the Minami Aoyama area of Tokyo, Aoyama 346 is an interplay of multiple green triangles, which articulate the liminal spaces that intermediate between the interior and the exterior of the building. The design is also a response to the client’s request to create “an urban oasis” in the very heart of the city.
Image Courtesy © Ryuichi Sasaki
- Architects: SASAKI ARCHITECTURE
- Project: Aoyama 346
- Location: 3-4-6 Minamiaoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 107-0062 , JAPAN
- Photography: Koichi Torimura, Ryuichi Sasaki
- Client: KIKUMOTO
- Site Area: 751.51m2
- Building Area: 425.36m2
- Total Floor Area: 1136.75m2
- Date of Completion: February, 2014
Tuesday, October 14th, 2014
Article source: BBC Arquitectos + Sol Loustaunau
The order stipulates the construction of commercial properties which are located in the central area of General Roca, Rio Negro.
Three commercial offices are determined with different hierarchy, where two of them are the subsidiaries smaller offices, should be indeterminate without knowing the program or future uses.
Image Courtesy © Manuel Ciarlotti
- Architects: BBC Arquitectos + Sol Loustaunau
- Project: Locales Roca/ Roca Stores
- Location: Tucumán 668 .Gral Roca, Provincia de Rio Negro, Argentina
- Photography: Manuel Ciarlotti
- Collaboration Especial: Agustin Moscato, Ramiro Schere
- Dirección de Obra: Arq. Fernando Caceras.
- Interiorismo: BBC Arquitectos + D.I. Rodrigo Ebel
- Area: 600 m2.
- Year: 2012.
Sunday, March 30th, 2014
Article source: T.R. Hamzah & Yeang Sdn Bhd
Spire Edge office tower stands as an iconic landmark on a new IT park located in Manesar, Gurgaon, India.
The tower is a 21 storey building accommodating offices, auditorium, gallery and other facilities.
The key design feature of the iconic tower is a continuous green ecoinfrastructure at the north façade, ascending up the tower through green ramps from the basement, infusing it with an ecological and social terraces and garden and back down on the rear facade by a series of ramps around a meeting room.
Image Courtesy © T.R. Hamzah & Yeang Sdn Bhd
- Architects: T.R. Hamzah & Yeang Sdn Bhd
- Project: Spire Edge
- Location: Manesar, India
- Software used: Autocad
- Client: A.N Buildwell PVT. LTD
- Nos. of storeys: 20 storeys + Roof Garden
- Site Areas: 4,765 sq.m
- Proposed Development: Commercial and Offices
- Total GFA: 22,559 sq.m
- Plot Ratio: 1:4.7
- Principal-in-Charge: Ken Yeang
- Design Manager: Haytham Danoon
- Project Architect: Glen Pang
- Design Architect: Khairi Ismail
- Assistant Designer: Jermaine Chau, Shafiqa Shamshul
Sunday, February 23rd, 2014
Article source: Design Atelier
The Plastics Application Development Center – PADC, is the Center for Excellence in Indian Oil Corporation’s research development thrust in Plastics Technologies. The Laboratory building is designed to take on an Iconic position in the refinery complex, signifying the focus on research and the Future. The Center is intended to significantly improve on Building performance through the sustainable and conservative use of energy and other resources.
Image Courtesy © Design Atelier
- Architects: Design Atelier
- Project: PADC ( Product Applications Development Center) for IndianOil Corporation Ltd (IOCL)
- Location: Panipat, Haryana, India
- Size: 40,000 sq.ft
- Owner: Indian Oil Corporation
- HVAC Consultants: Creative Services Consultants (Samir Paul)
- Structural Consultants: Charan Bhandari Consultants
- Contractor: HS Oberoi Builders
Wednesday, May 29th, 2013
Article source: Arquitectos Ayala
This building has got two clearly distinct areas. The first area, a metallic structure, stands as a technologically useful container; it is enclosed by high quality pre-fabricated plate paneling and its floors and ceilings are totally technical. It lodges offices, control quarters, editorial offices, projection rooms, etc. i.e. the parts that share some requirements. The other area houses studios, workshops and warehouses. It was built with concrete walls covered by plain stone.
Image Courtesy Arquitectos Ayala
- Architects: Arquitectos Ayala
- Project: Andalucia TVE Territorial Office
- Location: Sevilla, Isla de la Cartuja
Wednesday, May 15th, 2013
Article source: BNIM
Located within the State of Iowa Capitol Complex, this project is an infill development on the 6-acre site of a former landfill. As a gateway to the complex at its Southeast corner, the project is a figural and literal threshold to the powerful example of government — supported by location and by its demonstration of replicable strategies for performance and savings. It further proves that the challenge of elegant design and exemplary performance can be solved even within limited budgets.
Image Courtesy BNIM
- Architects: BNIM
- Project: Iowa Utilities Board Office of Consumer Advocate Office Building
- Location: Des Moines, Iowa, USA
- Project Owner: State of Iowa
Project Completion Date: January, 2011
Project Site: Previously Developed Land
Project Type: Office – 10,001 to 100,000sf
Project Site Context/Setting: Urban
Building Gross Floor Area: 44,640 square feet
Other Building Description: New
BOMA Floor area method used: No
Hours of Operation: 6:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Total project cost at time of completion, land excluded: $10,127,923.00
Friday, May 10th, 2013
Article source: LOVE Architecture
Designed by LOVE architecture and urbanism, the main goal of their winning proposal for the 50Hertz Headquarters in Berlin was to develop an innovative, transparent, open headquarters for the company that above all flows from inside to outside. The focus became to create flexible,versatile, and unique working environments, which are traversed by spacious outdoor spaces in the form of terraces, balconies and atriums. More images and architects’ description after the break.
Image courtesy LOVE architecture and urbanism
- Architects: LOVE Architecture
- Project: 50Hertz Netzquartier
- Location: Berlin, Germany
- Client: 50Hertz Transmission GmbH
- Total Area (without underground garage): approx. 16,000 m²
- Office Space: 11,070 m²
- Conference Area: 807 m²
- Daycare Center: 153 m²
- Software used: AutoCAD, ArchiCAD, Sketchup
Friday, May 10th, 2013
The new headquarters of Bilbao City Hall in San Agustín intended for municipal technical offices it integrates in a monumental setting , characterized by the presence of neo-baroque palace which houses the Town Council, a building built in 1892by the project of Joaquin Rucoba Architect.
Image courtesy IMB Arquitectos
- Architects: IMB Arquitectos
- Project: Bilbao City Hall
- Location: Bilbao, Spain
- Client: AYUNTAMIENTO DE BILBAO
- Project Team: Gloria Iriate, Eduardo Mugica, Agustin de la Brena
- Collaborates: Berndt Nischt, Iker Gandarias, Almudena Fernandez, Leyre de Lecea, Anartz Ormaza, Maite Eizagirre
- Work Inspection: Iban Gonzalez, Ana Ruiz, Jose Luis Castellanos
- Structure Consultant: NB 35 SA
- Structure: Tauxme SA
- Installations: Ingenieria NIPSA SA
- Contractor: UTE Exbasa Amenabar
- Software used: AUTOCAD 2D and 3D, SKETCHUP, CYPE