Archive for the ‘office Complex’ Category
Friday, May 27th, 2016
Article source: epistle communications
Located in suburban NCR within proximity of central Delhi and very close to the International airport, Gulf Adiba is a proposed IT/ ITES office complex located in Udyog Vihar Phase II, Gurgaon. Just 1km off the National Highway 8, the building is aptly positioned on a 4000 sq m industrial plot within a dense office complex site comprising of other similar milieu.
Image Courtesy © Design Forum International
- Architects: Design Forum International
- Project: Gulf Adiba
- Location: Plot No. 272, Udyog Vihar, Phase-2, Gurgaon, Haryana, India
- Name of Client: Gulf Asphalt Pvt. Ltd.
- Design Team: Abhishek Sinha, Girish Joshi, Shamim Khan
- Structural: BMFS Design Consultant Pvt. Ltd.
- Mechanical: Serene Design & Consultant Pvt. Ltd.
- Electrical: Serene Design & Consultant Pvt. Ltd.
- Civil: Design Forum International
- HVAC: Serene Design & Consultant Pvt. Ltd.
- Plumbing: Serene Design & Consultant Pvt. Ltd.
- Lighting: Serene Design & Consultant Pvt. Ltd.
- Structural: N.B. Construction Pvt. Ltd.
- Site Area: 4000sqm.
- Built-Up Area: 16830 sqm.
- Start Date: September 2015
- End Date: Dec 2017
Wednesday, March 16th, 2016
Article source: 10 DESIGN
Greatwall Construction recently hosted a tenancy signing ceremony of the new Greatwall Office Complex in Wuhan. The complex has attracted a number of Banking & Investment firms and Fortune 500 companies including Datong Global Capital Management, Shanghai Yinlai Asset Management, and FedEx to name a few.
Image Courtesy © 10 DESIGN
- Architects: 10 DESIGN
- Project: Greatwall Complex
- Location: Wuhan, China
- Architectural Design Team: Nick Cordingley, Barry Shapiro, Brian Fok Vincent Fung, Adam Wang, Dan Narita, Mohamad Ghamlouch, MilošŽivković, Shaowen Deng, Yvonne Lim, Dawen Qin, Marko Vuković, Nan Xu, Qing Cao, Qing Lai, Sanrong Tian
- Landscape Design Team: Ewa Koter, Matthew Younger, Joyce Zan, Wu Shingrong
- CGI Team: Jon Martin, Shane Dale, Miguel Vicente, Yasser Salomon
- Consultant Team:
- 10 DESIGN – Lead Design Architect
- 10 DESIGN – Lead Landscape Design Architect
- Paring Onions – Lead Interiors Design Architect
- CITIC General Institute of Architectural Design and Research – Local Design and Engineering Institute
- DTZ – Project Management
- China Construction Third Engineering Bureau – Main Contractor
- Jangho Group Company Ltd. – Curtain Wall specialist/contractor
- CB Richard Ellis – LEED Consultant
- Client: Great Wall Construction Industry
- Sustainability: LEED BD+C: Core & Shell Platinum Pre-Certified
- Service: Architecture, Landscape, CGI (more…)
Friday, March 4th, 2016
Article source: v2com
Won in limited competition against a list of international architects including Cesar Pelli, KPF and Kengo Kuma, Conran and Partners has led this significant project, Tokyo’s single largest development in the last 10 years, as both Design Architect and Design Supervisor since 2004.
Image Courtesy © Edmund Sumner
- Architects: Conran and Partners
- Project: 20 hectare urban regeneration project
- Location: Bunkyō-ku, Japan
- Photography: Edmund Sumner
Tuesday, May 26th, 2015
Article source: Delution Architect
The office that consists of five companies have a Square Warm Beige character, where the Clients who have all five of the companies is keen to have the feel of a warm office with White-Beige element blend combined with white warm lamps. The architect proposed a squaring concept by implementing many decorative square elements in all sides of interior, i.e. in the Employee partition, ceiling lights, glass sandblast walls and a few wall elements, but still using the white-beige tone. The second floor has 3 GM rooms and some employee rooms of the 5 companies. The GM room is bordered by frames with modular Squares applied by white aluminum frames covered by sandblast sticker with module boxes. GM has his own area but not too closed and he will still be able to monitor the work of his subordinates.
Image Courtesy © Anand Rambey
- Architects: Delution Architect
- Project: TRAD Japanese Mosque
- Location: Cikarang, Indonesia
- Photography: Anand Rambey
- Client: PT TRAD Indonesia
- Principal Architect: Muhammad Egha ST
- Project Architect: Muhammad Egha ST, Dini Cahya Indah Putri
- Project Area: 180m2
- Project Year: 2013
Wednesday, May 20th, 2015
Article source: gmp Architekten von Gerkan, Marg und Partner
The focus of the Shenzhen metropolis is on national and international IT research and development. A core project for strengthening the IT industry is the „Shenzhen Software Industry Base“, for the first plot of which the architects von Gerkan, Marg and Partners won the design commission as part of an international competition in 2009; this has now been completed.
The project is situated in the western Nanshan district and enjoys a favorable strategic location due to its proximity to Hong Kong, the international Bao’An airport and the eastern financial center.
Image Courtesy © Christan Gahl
- Architects: gmp Architekten von Gerkan, Marg und Partner
- Project: Shenzhen Software Industry Base
- Location: Plot 1, Shenzhen, China
- Photography: Christan Gahl
- Construction period: 2011 – 2014
- GFA above ground: 111.600,00 m²
- GFA below ground: 26.300,00 m²
- Total GFA: 137.900,00 m²
- Height of tower: 1 60 m
Thursday, April 23rd, 2015
Article source: SASAKI ARCHITECTURE
A three-story office and retail complex in the Minami Aoyama area of Tokyo, Aoyama 346 is an interplay of multiple green triangles, which articulate the liminal spaces that intermediate between the interior and the exterior of the building. The design is also a response to the client’s request to create “an urban oasis” in the very heart of the city.
Image Courtesy © Ryuichi Sasaki
- Architects: SASAKI ARCHITECTURE
- Project: Aoyama 346
- Location: 3-4-6 Minamiaoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 107-0062 , JAPAN
- Photography: Koichi Torimura, Ryuichi Sasaki
- Client: KIKUMOTO
- Site Area: 751.51m2
- Building Area: 425.36m2
- Total Floor Area: 1136.75m2
- Date of Completion: February, 2014
Tuesday, October 14th, 2014
Article source: BBC Arquitectos + Sol Loustaunau
The order stipulates the construction of commercial properties which are located in the central area of General Roca, Rio Negro.
Three commercial offices are determined with different hierarchy, where two of them are the subsidiaries smaller offices, should be indeterminate without knowing the program or future uses.
Image Courtesy © Manuel Ciarlotti
- Architects: BBC Arquitectos + Sol Loustaunau
- Project: Locales Roca/ Roca Stores
- Location: Tucumán 668 .Gral Roca, Provincia de Rio Negro, Argentina
- Photography: Manuel Ciarlotti
- Collaboration Especial: Agustin Moscato, Ramiro Schere
- Dirección de Obra: Arq. Fernando Caceras.
- Interiorismo: BBC Arquitectos + D.I. Rodrigo Ebel
- Area: 600 m2.
- Year: 2012.
Sunday, March 30th, 2014
Article source: T.R. Hamzah & Yeang Sdn Bhd
Spire Edge office tower stands as an iconic landmark on a new IT park located in Manesar, Gurgaon, India.
The tower is a 21 storey building accommodating offices, auditorium, gallery and other facilities.
The key design feature of the iconic tower is a continuous green ecoinfrastructure at the north façade, ascending up the tower through green ramps from the basement, infusing it with an ecological and social terraces and garden and back down on the rear facade by a series of ramps around a meeting room.
Image Courtesy © T.R. Hamzah & Yeang Sdn Bhd
- Architects: T.R. Hamzah & Yeang Sdn Bhd
- Project: Spire Edge
- Location: Manesar, India
- Software used: Autocad
- Client: A.N Buildwell PVT. LTD
- Nos. of storeys: 20 storeys + Roof Garden
- Site Areas: 4,765 sq.m
- Proposed Development: Commercial and Offices
- Total GFA: 22,559 sq.m
- Plot Ratio: 1:4.7
- Principal-in-Charge: Ken Yeang
- Design Manager: Haytham Danoon
- Project Architect: Glen Pang
- Design Architect: Khairi Ismail
- Assistant Designer: Jermaine Chau, Shafiqa Shamshul
Sunday, February 23rd, 2014
Article source: Design Atelier
The Plastics Application Development Center – PADC, is the Center for Excellence in Indian Oil Corporation’s research development thrust in Plastics Technologies. The Laboratory building is designed to take on an Iconic position in the refinery complex, signifying the focus on research and the Future. The Center is intended to significantly improve on Building performance through the sustainable and conservative use of energy and other resources.
Image Courtesy © Design Atelier
- Architects: Design Atelier
- Project: PADC ( Product Applications Development Center) for IndianOil Corporation Ltd (IOCL)
- Location: Panipat, Haryana, India
- Size: 40,000 sq.ft
- Owner: Indian Oil Corporation
- HVAC Consultants: Creative Services Consultants (Samir Paul)
- Structural Consultants: Charan Bhandari Consultants
- Contractor: HS Oberoi Builders
Wednesday, May 29th, 2013
Article source: Arquitectos Ayala
This building has got two clearly distinct areas. The first area, a metallic structure, stands as a technologically useful container; it is enclosed by high quality pre-fabricated plate paneling and its floors and ceilings are totally technical. It lodges offices, control quarters, editorial offices, projection rooms, etc. i.e. the parts that share some requirements. The other area houses studios, workshops and warehouses. It was built with concrete walls covered by plain stone.
Image Courtesy Arquitectos Ayala
- Architects: Arquitectos Ayala
- Project: Andalucia TVE Territorial Office
- Location: Sevilla, Isla de la Cartuja