Archive for the ‘office Complex’ Category
Thursday, January 12th, 2017
Article source: Aedas
Located at the heart of the Hengqin Island in Zhuhai, China, and is just five minutes away from Macau, the project is positioned as both a tourist destination and a cultural/creative incubator for Southeast Asia. This mixed-use development features a retail ring which seamlessly links different experiences together while embracing a massive courtyard garden – the Heart of China Garden.
Image Courtesy © Aedas
Thursday, December 15th, 2016
Article source: ZALEWSKI ARCHITECTURE GROUP
The project of revitalization of a villa, built in the 19th century. The concept involves adapting the existing facility to the office function, building a new pavilion acting as the customer service and redesigning the park surrounding the villa. Currently the first stage of the project is completed, involving a comprehensive modernization of the historical villa.
Arthur Neumann’s villa built in 1926 at Rybnicka 27 in Gliwice is the object of a revitalization project.
Image Courtesy © Tomasz Zakrzewski/Archifolio
- Architects: ZALEWSKI ARCHITECTURE GROUP (Krzysztof Zalewski, Adam Gil, Paweł Zalewski)
- Project: AQUARIUM OFFICE COMPLEX IN GLIWICE – NEUMANN VILLA REVITALISATION
- Location: Gliwice, Poland
- Photography: Tomasz Zakrzewski/Archifolio
- Usable area: 1512,95 m2
- Building area: 426,25m2
- Plot area: 1,0776ha
- Realization time: 2015
Friday, October 21st, 2016
Article source: Studioninedots
Boursorama Banque has moved into its new Parisian head office in Boulogne-Billancourt designed by Studioninedots. In collaboration with Ateliers 115, Studioninedots created a robust and clear building distinguished by its subtle recesses and terraces but foremost by the striking facade that interplays rhythms of bronze-coloured blades.
Image Courtesy © Peter Cuypers
- Architects: Studioninedots
- Project: Head office Boursorama Banque
- Location: Rue Traversière 44, Boulogne-Billancourt, Paris
- Photography: Peter Cuypers
- Client: Kaufman & Broad
- Design team: Albert Herder, Vincent van der Klei, Arie van der Neut, Metin van Zijl
- Project team: Wouter Hermanns, Daniel Aw, Freddy Koelemeijer, Eliano Dias Felicio, Pedro Piernas
- Engineering and project manager: Jean-Marc Saurer
- Partner: Ateliers 115 Architectes, Paris, Jean-Claude Martinez, Eric Brunel
- Contractor: AGB
- Facade consultant, Interface: Dennis Soules, Fabrice Bourgon
- Structural and services consultant: Egis
- Certificates: BREEAM: very good, NF BT HQE: niveau excellent, Effinergie
- Size: 9.300 m2 GFA
- Completion: Summer 2016
Thursday, September 29th, 2016
Article source: OVO Grabczewscy Architekci
The idea behind the project was the creation of the Centre of Administration as the complex of buildings that are a symbolic gateway to Wielka Wies village. Moreover we wanted to create the first public space in the whole village – a space designed for residents, visitors, tourists, adults and children.
Image Courtesy © Tomasz Zakrzewski / archifolio
- Architects: OVO Grąbczewscy Architects (Barbara Grąbczewska, Oskar Grąbczewski)
- Project: Centre of Administration
- Location: Community Square 1, 32-085 Szyce, Wielka Wies, Malopolska District, Poland
- Photography: Tomasz Zakrzewski / archifolio
- Investor: Community of Wielka Wies
- Project team: Agnieszka Krzysztonek, Magdalena Kaiser
- General contractor: Skanska SA OBO / Krakow
- Surface land: 16 076 m2
- The total area of buildings: 4 172 m2
- Volume: 16 630 m3
- First prize in the competition: 2010
- Design & project supervision: 2010 – 2016
- Construction: 2012 – 2016
Thursday, September 15th, 2016
Article source: Arch11 Inc
This is a project that is a pure result of creativity within limits. Boulder, Colorado has some of the strictest building constraints of any municipality in the country. Zoning requirements included height limits, street bulk plane limits, setbacks, a public open space requirement and a requirement for a brick facade.
Image Courtesy © Arch11 Inc
- Architects: Arch11 Inc
- Project: 909
- Location: 909 Walnut Street, Boulder, Colorado, USA
- Software used: Sketchup and Rhino
- Primary Materials Used: Colored Concrete Masonry W/ Glass And Terracotta Sun Screen
- Size Of Building: 14,475 Sf
- Size Of Site: 6,300 Sf
- Cost Of Construction: $3.4 Million
- Completion Date: August 2015
Friday, September 9th, 2016
Article source: gmp · von Gerkan, Marg and Partners Architects
In the Yizhuang New City district, an established location for high-tech companies in the south-east of Beijing, the AVIC International Aviation Industry City business park has been completed to a design by gmp · Architects von Gerkan, Marg and Partners. The practice had won the international competition at the beginning of 2012 and was then commissioned to carry out the project.
Main address, Rong Hua Nan Road, Image Courtesy © Christian Gahl
- Architects: gmp · von Gerkan, Marg and Partners Architects
- Project: AVIC International Aviation Industry City business park
- Location: Yizhuang New City, Beijing, China
- Photography: Christian Gahl
- Client: AVIC Real Estate Beijing Company
- Design: Meinhard von Gerkan and Stephan Schütz with Stephan Rewolle
- Project leader: Tobias Keyl with Zhang Xiaoguang (implementation)
- Team competition: Li Ling, Liu Yixiao, Thilo Zheme, Peter Jänichen, Stefan Hornscheidt, Katina Roloff, Jiang Linlin, Xie Bei, Xing Teng, Xu Zhehua, Zhang Xiaoguang
- Team implementation: Li Ling, Zhao Qinchang, Yulia Gandasari
- GFA: 145,910 m2
Friday, July 22nd, 2016
Article source: v2com
Right at Paris’ doorstep, the Evergreen Campus hosts the Crédit Agricole’s head office. Multiple corporate entities share this space. The entire campus revolves around a central park that acts as its green lung.
The conception of Eole – a 67 000 m² building made in four years – preserves and upholds the site’s environmental vocation: buildings operate in accordance with the HQE norms (high environmental quality), new structures were built according to the BBC norms (low consumption buildings), soft energies usage (geothermic, solar and rain water is reused), 4 hectares of green spaces valorized.
Image Courtesy © LK Photographe
- Architects: Arte Charpentier Architectes
- Project: Eole on the Evergreen campus
- Location: Montrouge, France
- Photography: LK Photographe, Augusto Da Silva, Bouygues Bâtiment
- Project manager / promoter: Crédit Agricole
- Landscaper: Groupement Takano Landscape
- Planning: Atelier Kaba (eastern garden and interior street)
- ASC: Setec Bâtiment
- Electrical Engineering: Square
- Structure: Terrell International
- Facades: CEEF
- Acoustics: Lamoureux acoustique
- Economist: AE75
- Contract management: Groupement SETEC Bâtiment (mandated) and Builders & Partners
- Surface: 67 000 m2 floor area
- Delivery date: 2015
Friday, May 27th, 2016
Article source: epistle communications
Located in suburban NCR within proximity of central Delhi and very close to the International airport, Gulf Adiba is a proposed IT/ ITES office complex located in Udyog Vihar Phase II, Gurgaon. Just 1km off the National Highway 8, the building is aptly positioned on a 4000 sq m industrial plot within a dense office complex site comprising of other similar milieu.
Image Courtesy © Design Forum International
- Architects: Design Forum International
- Project: Gulf Adiba
- Location: Plot No. 272, Udyog Vihar, Phase-2, Gurgaon, Haryana, India
- Name of Client: Gulf Asphalt Pvt. Ltd.
- Design Team: Abhishek Sinha, Girish Joshi, Shamim Khan
- Structural: BMFS Design Consultant Pvt. Ltd.
- Mechanical: Serene Design & Consultant Pvt. Ltd.
- Electrical: Serene Design & Consultant Pvt. Ltd.
- Civil: Design Forum International
- HVAC: Serene Design & Consultant Pvt. Ltd.
- Plumbing: Serene Design & Consultant Pvt. Ltd.
- Lighting: Serene Design & Consultant Pvt. Ltd.
- Structural: N.B. Construction Pvt. Ltd.
- Site Area: 4000sqm.
- Built-Up Area: 16830 sqm.
- Start Date: September 2015
- End Date: Dec 2017
Wednesday, March 16th, 2016
Article source: 10 DESIGN
Greatwall Construction recently hosted a tenancy signing ceremony of the new Greatwall Office Complex in Wuhan. The complex has attracted a number of Banking & Investment firms and Fortune 500 companies including Datong Global Capital Management, Shanghai Yinlai Asset Management, and FedEx to name a few.
Image Courtesy © 10 DESIGN
- Architects: 10 DESIGN
- Project: Greatwall Complex
- Location: Wuhan, China
- Architectural Design Team: Nick Cordingley, Barry Shapiro, Brian Fok Vincent Fung, Adam Wang, Dan Narita, Mohamad Ghamlouch, MilošŽivković, Shaowen Deng, Yvonne Lim, Dawen Qin, Marko Vuković, Nan Xu, Qing Cao, Qing Lai, Sanrong Tian
- Landscape Design Team: Ewa Koter, Matthew Younger, Joyce Zan, Wu Shingrong
- CGI Team: Jon Martin, Shane Dale, Miguel Vicente, Yasser Salomon
- Consultant Team:
- 10 DESIGN – Lead Design Architect
- 10 DESIGN – Lead Landscape Design Architect
- Paring Onions – Lead Interiors Design Architect
- CITIC General Institute of Architectural Design and Research – Local Design and Engineering Institute
- DTZ – Project Management
- China Construction Third Engineering Bureau – Main Contractor
- Jangho Group Company Ltd. – Curtain Wall specialist/contractor
- CB Richard Ellis – LEED Consultant
- Client: Great Wall Construction Industry
- Sustainability: LEED BD+C: Core & Shell Platinum Pre-Certified
- Service: Architecture, Landscape, CGI (more…)
Friday, March 4th, 2016
Article source: v2com
Won in limited competition against a list of international architects including Cesar Pelli, KPF and Kengo Kuma, Conran and Partners has led this significant project, Tokyo’s single largest development in the last 10 years, as both Design Architect and Design Supervisor since 2004.
Image Courtesy © Edmund Sumner
- Architects: Conran and Partners
- Project: 20 hectare urban regeneration project
- Location: Bunkyō-ku, Japan
- Photography: Edmund Sumner