Archive for the ‘Parking’ Category
Thursday, January 11th, 2018
Article source: JAJA architects
Park ‘n’ Play
+Parking houses should be an integral part of the city. But how can we challenge the monofunctional use of the conventional parking house? How do we create a functional parking structure, which is also an attractive public space? And how do we create a large parking house that respects the scale, history and future urban culture of the new development area Nordhavn in Copenhagen?
Image Courtesy © Rasmus Hjortshøj – COAST
- Architects: JAJA architects
- Project: Park ‘n’ Play
- Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
- Photography: Rasmus Hjortshøj – COAST
- Client: Copenhagen City & Port Development
- Collaboration: 5e byg, Søren Jensen Engineering, RAMA Studio, LOA, DGI
- Service: Main consultant on architecture and landscape
- Size: +2,400 m2 (roof) +4,800 m2 (façade), parking for 485 cars + 10 mc
- Year: 2014 – 2016
Thursday, January 11th, 2018
Article source: Alpugan Architects
The Sunis Residence in Antalya, designed by Alpugan Architects, offers a futuristic, flexible and sustainable living complex, with an approach based on historical, natural and physical parameters of the city, the relationship established with nature, and settlement decisions integrated with the ‘open green system’.
Image Courtesy © Alpugan Architects
- Architects: Alpugan Architects
- Project: Sunis Residence
- Location: Konyaaltı-Antalya, Turkey
- Investor: Turaçlar Group
- Contractor: Turaçlar İnşaat
- Total Construction Area: 25.368,42 sqm
- Total Landscape Area: 6.527,20 sqm
- Number of Houses: 152
- Total Land: 14.666 sqm
- Size of Houses: 100-800 sqm
- Completion Date: September 2018
Tuesday, January 2nd, 2018
Article source: MVRDV
Pixel is a dynamic 76,000m2 residential development with retail, office, makers and community spaces, offering 480 apartments of various sizes and features. The project is part of a large-scale district level development by RNL design called Makers District, being the precedent for advanced community-based development, positioning itself as the new heart of Abu Dhabi, the capital of UAE.
Image Courtesy © Vero Visuals
- Architects: MVRDV
- Project: Pixel
- Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Photography: Vero Visuals
- Client: OVG Real Estate, The Netherlands
- Design Team: Winy Maas with Jeroen Zuidgeest, Gijs Rikken, Gideon Maasland, Guido Boeters, Wietse Elswijk, Saimon Gomez Idiakez, Rik Lambers, Javier Lopez-Menchero, Sanne van Manen, Stephanie McNamara, Thijs van Oostrum, Frank Smit, Boudewijn Thomas, Maria Vasiloglou and Laurens Veth
- Investor: RJB Group of Companies
- Contractor: G&S Bouw B.V. and Boele & Van Eesteren B.V.
- Landscape Design: DeltaVorm Groep & Piet Oudolf, Utrecht, The Netherlands
- Engineering: Inbo, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Tuesday, December 19th, 2017
Article source: Jacques Ferrier architecture
La Mantilla answers the functional mix programme defined for the mixed development zone Jacques Coeur in Montpellier. With an approximately 32,000 m² surface area, it provides shops, restaurants, housing, a student residence, offices and a public car park.
Image Courtesy © Luc Boegly
- Architects: Jacques Ferrier architecture (Philippe Bonon, Philippe Cervantes)
- Project: Real Estate Complex La Mantilla
- Location: Montpellier, France
- Photography: Luc Boegly
- Client: Bouygues Immobilier, Pragma, Urbanisme et Commerce
- Project Manager: François Marquet
- Architect Partner: A+ Architecture
Monday, December 11th, 2017
Article source: Vitor Vilhena Arquitectura
Located in the south of Portugal, in an area that serves as a transition between the Sea and the land. It is located in the village of Alcalar, a few kilometers from Portimão, where 5000 years ago was settled an important Prehistoric community.
Image Courtesy © Fernando Guerra | FG+SG
- Architects: Vitor Vilhena Arquitectura
- Project: House in Alcalar
- Location: Alcalar, Algarve, Portugal
- Photography: Fernando Guerra | FG+SG
- Team: Nuno Gonçalves, Fábio Plácido Guimarães, Michael Vieira
- Other Collaboration: Veritate, Projectos e Fiscalização Electroeng, Engenharia Electrotécnica Termoflux, Engenharia e Certificação Energética
- Total Construction Area (m2): 250 m2
- Year of Completion: 2016
Friday, December 1st, 2017
Article source: PHL Architects
Harris Hotel Pontianak is strategically located in the center of Pontianak’s business and culinary districts which can be seen from three direction of the streets. The design is made compact to adjust to the site as it is not too big but enough to house a lot of programmes inside.
The owner had their businesses in restaurant and specialties store, therefore they would like to have their businesses be included in this new development. This project also contains of parking area, specialties store, restaurant, hotel, ballroom, meeting rooms, swimming pool and rooftop cafe.
Image Courtesy © PHL Architects
- Architects: PHL Architects
- Project: Harris Pontianak
- Location: Pontianak, Indonesia
- Client: PT. Tapaz Nusantara
- Principal Architect: Hendy Lim & Patrick Lim
- Other Architect/Designer: Lidwitianingrum; Almita Nandyawulan Tedja; Jorgie Aprilio
- M&E Engineer/s: PT. Meka Optima Consultant
- C&S Engineer/s: PT. Bentara Karya Mandiri
- Contractor: PT. Tata Mulia Nusantara
- Building Height (metres + storeys): 57 m (15 storeys)
- Gross Floor Area (m2): 13700 sqm
- Site Area (m2): 1577 sqm
- Completion Year: 2015
Monday, November 20th, 2017
Article source: v2com
A new park designed by Balmori Associates at São Paulo Corporate Towers celebrates the Mata Atlântica forest’s biodiversity and spatial richness in the dense urban fabric of São Paulo.
Located in the affluent neighborhood of Vila Olímpia, the park and mixed-use towers designed by Balmori Associates, Pelli Clarke Pelli Architects and Atelier 10 on a 3.84 hectare site (9.48 acre) opened summer of 2017. Back in 2009, the team had won an invited international competition. The program called for two 30-story commercial towers with offices, convention center, café and restaurant, and an extensive landscape. Balmori Associates’ landscape strategy is to display the treasures of the Mata Atlântica and its rich ecological benefits; create a continuous ecosystem while integrating landscape and architecture.
The continuous green surface weaves across the site around and through the two towers that make up the architectural program, Image Courtesy © Ana Mello
- Architects: Balmori Associates
- Project: A Mata Atlântica Forest
- Location: São Paulo, Brazil
- Photography: Ana Mello and Eduardo Lazzarini
Thursday, November 16th, 2017
Article source: v2com
II BY IV DESIGN first made its mark in the UK last year, and is back again dominating the highly prestigious ABB LEAF (Leading European Architecture Forum) Awards. The international design studio, with offices in Toronto, New York and London, just won notable accolades among an ambitious field of projects. In a competition primarily focused on architecture, with only two interior design categories, the ABB LEAF Awards sets the benchmark for the future of the industry.
Image Courtesy © Norm Li Architectural Graphics
- Interior Designer: II BY IV DESIGN
- Architects: CORE Architects
- Project: The Residences of 488 University Avenue
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Photography: Norm Li Architectural Graphics, Evan Dion
Sunday, October 29th, 2017
Article source: Studio Vertebra
Atasehir Urban Park designed by Studio Vertebra in Istanbul, aims to to create a center of attraction for the Asian side of the city and stimulate social activities with its functional spaces on an urban green zone such as food courts, exhibition center, performance center, gastronomy center and activity areas for the children.
Image Courtesy © Studio Vertebra
- Architects: Studio Vertebra
- Project: Atasehir Urban Park
- Location: Istanbul, Turkey
- Employer: Sam Building
- Total Construction Area: 9.477 sqm
- Project Year: 2016
Friday, October 27th, 2017
Article source: Archimontage Design Fields Sophisticated
If considered a closed environment filled with the conditions conduce towards the use of human life. At least in principle of hedonism which consists of:
– A community where neighbors have many luxury cars.
– There is a playing yard for kids.
– The marsh near the house which we can see gaggles floating in the breeze.
– Sports Club for their evening workout.
– A large tree lined landscape not far from the fence house.
– A width road in front of the house but there are very few cars pass by. Yes, it’s very quiet too.
Image Courtesy © Beer Singnoi
- Architects: Archimontage Design Fields Sophisticated
- Project: Tiwanon House
- Location: Nonthaburi, Thailand
- Photography: Beer Singnoi
- Architect in Charge: Cherngchai Riawruangsangkul, Akeanan Janeium, Suphot Klinaphai, Thanakit Wiriyasathit, Tanakul Chukorn
- Area: 972 sq.m.
- Project Year: 2015