Archive for the ‘Resort’ Category
Wednesday, January 21st, 2015
Article source: OPPENHEIM Architecture + Design
An exceptionally expansive and rarely available oceanfront retreat, 699 Ocean Boulevard offers a truly private escape from the moment one enters the property and is greeted by a three-level living green wall. A modern garden paradise, this home fully embraces elegant indoor-outdoor resort-style living with 6,000 square feet of terraces and a 5,000-square-foot spa and fitness level.
Image Courtesy © OPPENHEIM Architecture + Design
- Architects: OPPENHEIM Architecture + Design (Chad Oppenheim)
- Project: Casa Playa
- Location: 699 Ocean Boulevard, Golden Beach, Florida, USA
- Developer: Jacob Abramson, Miami Golden LLC
- Sales and Marketing: Oren Alexander, The Alexander Team, Douglas Elliman
- Listing Price: $36 million
Thursday, August 14th, 2014
Article source: Rhythmdesign
The project is located in resort house area which is 30 minutes drive towards west from center of Fukuoka city, Japan. The site has over 14meters difference of elevation, and is the only one which remains original terrain.
Image Courtesy © Koichi Torimura
- Architects: Rhythmdesign
- Project: House in Raizan-forest
- Location: ITOSHIMA, FUKUOKA pref., JAPAN
- Photography: Koichi Torimura
- Project Architect: Kenichiro Ide
- Design Team: Kenichiro Ide, Yuta Kinai
- Structural Engineers: Kuroiwa Structural Engineers
Image Courtesy © Koichi Torimura
- Lighting consultant: USHIO SPAX FUKUOKA
- Main contractor: HIROICHI corporation
- Site area: 926.96m2
- Building area: 118.58 m2
- Gross internal floor area: 117.17 m2
- Commissioned: October 2010
- Completed: December 2012
Tuesday, July 15th, 2014
Article source: Ark-kassam Architects
Amongst the scenery of the majestic mountains of Latakia and in harmony with the Local surroundings and environment, ARK-Kassam architects designed the Mountain Breeze resort as a lead pioneer project of sustainable architecture in Syria.
Mountain Breeze Resort is located 950m above sea level, perched at Al- Qlayla Village, 40km north-east of Latakia and 30 km from Basil al-Assad international airport.
Image Courtesy © Ark-kassam Architects
- Architects: Ark-kassam Architects
- Project: Mountain Breeze Resort
- Location: Latakia, Qlayla, Syria
- Software used: AutoCAD, Max. Photoshop
- Client: MBR Co.
- Year: 2010
- Total Built area: 15000 Sq. M
Tuesday, July 1st, 2014
Article source: studio19
An old historic noble house, located in Linguaglossa, Sicily (italy) near Etna volcano, restored, becomes a charming hotel.
In 2004 the owners decided to restore the 19th century building to obtain a resort.
The will was to maintain the old charm and insert the new functions with minimal impact; the owners asked to create an intimate atmosphere, a place to feel “at home”.
Image Courtesy © studio19
- Architects: studio19 (Paola Mariotto, Lucia Papa)
- Project: SHALAI resort_sicily
- Location: Linguaglossa, italy
- Project team: Elisa Pafumi, studio Deda, studio19
- Floor area: 1.230 sqm
Thursday, March 6th, 2014
Article source: JSa Arquitectura
The complex has 102 apartments, of about 2,700-2,960 sq ft (duplex and simplex), in four towers, with different distribution layouts with a total area of 305,360 sq ft.
Inside the complex there are two swim clubs with three pools each, one pool for free swim, one for training, and one for kids. Each of these clubs has a multi-use room, with both, covered and open-air areas covering about 52,300 sq ft.
Image Courtesy © Rafael Gamo
- Architects: JSa Arquitectura
- Project: PUNTA IXTAPA
- Location: Zihuatanejo, Mexico
- Photography: Rafael Gamo, JSa Arquitectura
- Project Date: 2013
- Type of projects: Resort
- Design Team: JSª / Javier Sanchez, Francisco Martinez, Jorge Bracho,, Othon Reynoso, David Herrera, Sofia Villareal, Savlan Hauser.
- Interior Design: Larissa Kadner, Raúl martínez
- Number of units: 102 apartments
- Average surface area: 94 units between 265 m2 and 270 m2, and 8 units of 460 m2
- Área total construida, Total surface area: 538,195 sq ft
Thursday, January 30th, 2014
Article source: Bjarke Ingels Group
Albany is a modern paradise-like beach and golf resort community, located on the south coast of New Providence Island. The Honeycomb will be the tallest structure in Albany, making it a landmark in the resort, and a beacon from the ocean.
Image Courtesy © Bjarke Ingels Group
- Architects: Bjarke Ingels Group
- Project: Honeycomb RESORT
- Location: Bahamas
- Partner in Charge: Bjarke Ingels, Thomas Christoffersen
- Project Leader: Sören Grünert
- Team: Benzi Rodman, David Spittler, Jenny Shen, Karen Shiue, Lujac Desautel, Romea Muryn, Brian Foster
- Client: Tavistock Group, New Valley LLC
- Collaborators: HKS architects (local architect), Michael Diggiss Architects (executive architect)
Thursday, January 23rd, 2014
Article source: Lib.A
AMIANA On the Bay is the name of the resort which the restaurant was one part. The AMIANA RESORT is located in the north of Nha Trang City ,situated along the coast, looking out over beautiful Nha Trang Bay which is voted one of 29 most beautiful bays in the world.The rear of the resort is mountainside, which also contain outer approaches.
Image Courtesy © Lib.A
- Architects: Lib.A
- Project: Bacaro Restaurant of Amiana Resort
- Location: Nha Trang, Vietnam
Saturday, October 19th, 2013
Article source: EDSA
The richly textured landscape combined with the presence of a strong history and architectural language provides the inspiration for the planning and design of Luštica Bay Resort. With its dramatic setting, Luštica Bay Resort offers a variety of residential and hotel offerings.
Image Courtesy © EDSA
- Architects: EDSA
- Project: Lustica Bay Resort
- Location: Radovici, Montenegro
- Client: Lustica Development A.D.
- Scope: Master Planning and Detailed Design Services
- Scale: 440 Hectares.
- Software used: Sketch-up, Adobe Creative Suite programs like Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign as well as AutoCAD Maps, Civil 3D, and Mcolor
Saturday, October 5th, 2013
Article source: RLDA
RLDA completed a ground breaking resort, Atali, 30 kilometers from Rishikesh on the banks of the river Ganga.
Distinguished by its use of stone, reed and steel wire, the project abandons a commonplace aesthetic and other such iconographic elements to distinguish itself in favour of a building that draws its aesthetic from the means, methods and modes of its construction.
Image Courtesy © Rahoul Singh
- Architects: RLDA
- Project: Atali Ganga
- Location: Rishikesh, India
- Photography: Rahoul Singh
- Typology: Resort
- Name of Client’s Firm: Aquaterra Adventures
- Contact Person: Vaibhav Kala
- Principal Architect: Rahoul Singh, Lakshmi Chand Singh
- Design Team: Rahoul Singh, Lakshmi Chand Singh, Kushal Lachchwani, Sajal Das, Ajay Saini
- Site Area (sq ft & sq m): 65,256sq ft, 6,070sq m
- Built-Up Area (sq ft & sq m): 22,000 sq. ft. 2,045 sq m
- Start Date: March, 2009
- Completion Date: 2012
Thursday, September 12th, 2013
Article source: M:OFA Studio
M:OFA designs a true Agro Resort. The design intent was to give a firsthand experience of countryside living to the urban travelers and sensitize them to the idea of living with nature, effectively utilizing resources and minimizing waste. Apart from being amidst nature in the cottages that resonate the local materials expressed in a contemporary design, the program also includes an animal farm with poultry, cattle, goats, fish and even an elephant for the rides around the forest. The experience within the resort would include a day-out at the dairy and the poultry farm. Further, there is a true emphasis on an organic vegetable, fruit and herbal garden from where the fresh produce along with the produce from the dairy and the poultry farm would be served in the gourmet restaurant throughout the day.
Image Courtesy © Dev Singh, Mridul Sharma
- Architects: M:OFA Studio
- Project: The Golden Tusk Resort
- Photography: Dev Singh, Mridul Sharma
- Name of Client: Mr. Sanjay Lakhotia
- Name of Client’s Firm: Ivory Destinations Pvt Ltd
- Contact Person: Mr. Anirudh Lakhotia
- Principal Architect: Manish Gulati
- Principal Planner: Tanushree Gulati
- Design Team: Sebastian Peter, Priyanka Mahajan, Richa Gupta
- Site Area (sq ft & sq m): 28,000 sqm or 300,000 sqft(approx.)
- Built-Up Area (sq ft & sq m): 40,000 Sq ft (first phase) or 3700 sqm (approx.)
- Start Date: Feb 2010
- Completion Date: 2012