Archive for the ‘Restaurant’ Category
Wednesday, September 2nd, 2015
Article source: ARQUITETOS ASSOCIADOS
The design for Olga Nur Restaurant is set from the definition of many ambiances with goals to enhance its openness and integration with the street and, at the same time, to promote a clear distinction between an intimate interior, with special lighting, and an informal exterior – tables by the sidewalk and sheltered spaces with fabric pergolas -, inviting people who stroll in Lourdes – where the best bars and restaurants of Belo Horizonte are placed – to come in.
internal view, Image Courtesy © Gabriel Castro
- Architects: ARQUITETOS ASSOCIADOS | Carlos Alberto Maciel e
- Project: Olga Nur Restaurant
- Location: Belo Horizonte, MG, Brazil
- Photography: Gabriel Castro
- Collaboration: Gabriel Nardelli, Isabella Flach Gomes, Luiz Gustavo
- Construction: Rodrigo Fulgêncio – R. Fulgêncio Engenharia; TLV
- Built area: 160m2
- Project: December 2014
- Construction: May 2015
Tuesday, September 1st, 2015
Article source: Boué Arquitectos
Renowned Chef Alejandro Diaz, head of the famous restaurant Casa Oaxaca and a group of partners, trusted in Humberto Artigas Architects —who invited architect Gerardo Boue to collaborate— to develop the concept for their restaurant Guzina Oaxaca in Mexico City. This new restaurant specialized in the wonderful state of Oaxaca´s cuisine with the characteristic touch of Chef Díaz, is located on Masaryk street in the Polanco area.
Image Courtesy © Boué Arquitectos
- Architects: Boué Arquitectos / Humberto Artigas and Associates Architects
- Project: Guzina Oaxaca
- Location: Mexico City, Mexico
- Construction Type: Concrete
- Construction year: 2013
- Type: Restuarant /Comercial
Tuesday, August 25th, 2015
Article source: Söhne & Partner architects
The cafeteria and the restaurant Comida y Pan and Comida y Luz are set in the “Executive Building”, which was designed by the Spanish architects NO.MAD.
Image Courtesy © Markus Kaiser
Sunday, August 23rd, 2015
Article source: ITN Architects
The End To End building has recently opened its doors. It is architecture inspired by street culture comprising six new five storey commercial tenancies each with an elevator, decks and car spaces. It is impressively crowned by three recently retired, renovated Hitachi Met trains with panoramic views of Collingwood and beyond. Rolling Stock nostalgia appears at street level in solid railway track doors, sleeper canopies and train station platform façade panels. The building is the latest in a series of graffiti culture inspired buildings by Zvi Belling of ITN Architects.
Image Courtesy © ITN Architects
- Architects: ITN Architects
- Project: The End to End Building
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
- Project architect: Zvi Belling
- Project team: Silas Gibson and Jenny Cham
- Graffiti artist: prowla RDC crew
- Builder: Kalitek Constructions
- Site management: Kon & Spiro Mitrangas
- Engineer: Joe Bruno at BCE Design
- Building surveyor: Mike Neighbour (more…)
Saturday, August 22nd, 2015
Article source: Demax Designs
The most recent location of the now world famous Nandos Restaurant Chain has opened on Parliament Street in Harrogate. As part of the development, Demax Stairs were approached by STAC Architects to provide a staircase which was a little ‘different’. Whilst the available space was restricted with walls on three sides, the staircase still needed to be eye catching and become a statement piece for both customers and staff alike. 3D Renders were produced of various designs to give an idea how to best utilise the space.
Image Courtesy © Demax Designs
- Architects: Demax Designs
- Project: The Stac Staircase – Nandos Restaurant
- Location: Harrogate, England
Wednesday, August 19th, 2015
Article source: Millimeter Interior Design Limited
Castello 4 is a restaurant/bar located in the heart of Hong Kong with a total area of 2,200 square feet. Serving fine Italian cuisine and high quality alcoholic beverages, this edgy, yet sophisticated restaurant/bar makes a perfect hang out spot in Hong Kong. Given the fact that Castello 4 is located inside a commercial building, there needs to be a way to attract guests and maximize covers for its owners. The designer decided to create an astounding visual impact the moment elevator doors open in order to attract potential customers.
Image Courtesy © Millimeter Interior Design Limited
Wednesday, August 19th, 2015
Article source: Estudio Atemporal
Preserving the essence of its sister house in Polanco, Reforma Bellopuerto integrates in its terrace the experience of the Port of Acapulco.Within premises with different heights, we insert the island bar as a leading element of the restaurant; the double height of the hall enables natural light into the interior, which in turn is replaced by luminaries on rails at different heights.
Image Courtesy © Luis Garduño LGM Studio
- Architects: Estudio Atemporal
- Project: Bellopuerto Reforma Restaurant
- Location: Mexico City, México
- Photography: Luis Garduño LGM Studio
- Project year: December 2013
- Área: 410 m2
Tuesday, August 11th, 2015
Article source: Concrete architectural associates
Happyhappyjoyjoy is inspired by the hectic streets of Asia, serving small dishes influenced by the streets and markets of Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia, China, and South Korea. concrete designed the concept, name, interior design and total identity of happyhappyjoyjoy; a restaurant which represents an eclectic mix and conglomeration of different streets and alleys, packed with rich colours, textures, prints, lights and different seating areas with smoking woks and steamers in the background.
Image Courtesy © concrete architectural associates
- Architects: Concrete architectural associates
- Project: happyhappyjoyjoy
- Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- Photography: concrete & wouter van der sar
- Client: IQ creative
- Total area: 243 m2
- Seats: 167
- Duration construction: 3 months
- Opening: july 2015
Thursday, August 6th, 2015
Article source: VIETSUN SOLUTION ARCHITECTS
Image Courtesy © VIETSUN SOLUTION ARCHITECTS
- Architects: VIETSUN SOLUTION ARCHITECTS
- Project: E-Land Four Seasons
- Location: Nha Trang city, Khanh Hoa, Viet Nam
- Designer: Arch. Le Duc Hoang Phuoc.
- Site area: 1.919 sqm
- Building area: 961,7 sqm
- Landscape area: 957,3 sqm
- Building coverage ratio: 50,1%
- Gross floor ratio: 49,9%
- Structure: concrete, steel.
- Maximum height: 9.00 m
- Client: private ( FOUR SEASONS NHA TRANG Co,. Ltd ).
Thursday, August 6th, 2015
Article source: Bean Buro
The brief for the 8,000sqft flagship restaurant for Tasty Congee & Wantun Noodle Shop, located at Swire Properties’ Daci Temple Sino-Ocean Taikoo Li Chengdu China, was to celebrate the client’s 70 years old Wontun noodle brand by upgrading its historical street-food status to a contemporary international identity. The new space is a cultural exchange between east and west, old and new, in Chengdu China.
Image Courtesy © Bean Buro
- Architects: Bean Buro
- Project: Tasty Flagship Restaurant Taikoo
- Location: Chengdu, China
- Software used: Rhino, Vray, Dialux, Autocad & Adobe suite (Photoshop/Illustrator/Indesign)