Archive for the ‘Salon’ Category
Tuesday, July 19th, 2016
Article source: OMA
The proposal for the 90 square meter Repossi flagship on Place Vendome divides the store into three distinct spaces – contextually referred to as street, gallery and salon. Based on the idea that the collection of jewelry will be experienced and purchased at three different speeds – fast, slow, very slow – each floor responds to the different paces of shopping.
The ground floor is the most public space. It works as an extension of the street providing a quick experience of the store. The first floor is a gallery, the level where the entire Repossi collection is exhibited. The basement is a salon. The most intimate space of the boutique, it allows customized service for clients and patient exploration of special pieces.
Image Courtesy © Cyrille Weiner
- Architects: OMA
- Project: Repossi Place Vendome
- Location: Paris, France
- Photography: Cyrille Weiner
- Client: Repossi
- Partner: Ippolito Pestellini Laparelli
- Team: Antonio Barone, Paul Cornet, Leonardos Katsaros, Francesca Lantieri, Kate Lee, Francesco Moncada, Silvia Sandor
- Local Architect: DATA Architectes
- Structure engineer: Batiserf
- MEP engineer: BET Louis Choulet
- Wall displays and mechanical displays: Goppion
- Standing displays: Sice-Previt
- Mirror design: Sabine Marcelis Studio
- Year: 2014, concept, 2016 built
- Status: Completed
Thursday, July 7th, 2016
Article source: Arch Studio
Lily Nails is a nail and eyelash salon that owns numerous chain stores in Beijing and Shanghai. To meet the needs of environmental upgrade of the brand, Arch Studio was commissioned to do the design for the brand’s new store in Yau Tang Shopping Centre, Beijing. The store is a rectangular space with an area of more than 60 m2
Image Courtesy © Jin Weiqi
- Architects: Arch Studio
- Project: Lily Nails – Nail and Eyelash Salon(Yau Tang Store)
- Location: Beijing, China
- Photography: Jin Weiqi
- Design Team: Han Wen-Qiang, Song Hui-Zhong, Huang Tao
- Design Company: Arch Studio
- Project Address: Yau Tang Square, Chaoyang District, Beijing
- Design Time: 2016.01 — 2016.03
- Construction Time: 2016.04 — 2016.06
- Area: 66 m2
Tuesday, February 16th, 2016
Article source: Joshua Florquin Architect
Les Dada East is a hair & styling salon located near Bastille in the heart of Paris. Its founder, Edoardo Seghi has created a salon that offers more than haircuts. It also hosts cultural events such as art expositions and openings. He offers an atypical atmosphere and exclusive service.
Edoardo commissioned Joshua Florquin Architect to create a new interior concept and design for his 2nd salon in Paris.
Image Courtesy © Matteo Rossi
- Architects: Joshua Florquin Architect
- Project: Les DaDa East – Hair and styling salon
- Location: 52 rue Trousseau 75011 Paris, France
- Photography: Matteo Rossi
- Client: Edoardo Seghi – Les Dada East
- Date: December 2015
Wednesday, December 23rd, 2015
Article source: SIDES CORE
A space to refresh your heart and mind.
This design is for an old and dear stylist friend that decided to venture out on his own. He wanted a space where people to get a haircut and leave with their hearts and minds feeling refreshed. We started by looking for an appropriate space together, and found one on a corner lot.
Image Courtesy © Yoshiro Masuda
- Architects: SIDES CORE
- Project: RE-EDIT
- Location: 1F 1-7-7, Sakaebashicho, Sakaishi, Sakaiku, Osaka, Japan
- Photography: Yoshiro Masuda
- Designer: Sohei Arao
- Use: Hair salon
- Area: 57
- Design Period: 2015/1/16 – 2015 /3/5
- Completion Period: 2015 /3/7 – 2015/ 3/26
Sunday, November 1st, 2015
Article source: Suzuki architects
A house-cum-office for the mother who runs a local hair salon, and for the father who works as a writer for 40 years. On the first floor, there is a salon and a dressing/sleeping room in the back for the mother. When windows are open, wind goes through the large space under the eaves facing the town. Lively activities arising here will add energy to the town. On the second floor, there is a writing/sleeping room for the father where he can enjoy the landscape of the next garden, and a dining kitchen also serving as a buffer of the couple’s lives. This architecture has a simple plan reflecting the couple’s lifestyles, and wood over time gives the taste and warmth to architecture in various ways.
Image Courtesy © Kenta Hasegawa
- Architects: Suzuki architects
- Project: Wooden Box House
- Location: Yahei, Kawaguchi-city, Saitama, Japan
- Photography: Kenta Hasegawa
- Architect in Charge: Kosuke Suzuki, Hisako Yamamura
- Structural design: Seiji Ohkawa
- Construction: HOME BUILDER Co., ltd
- Program: Residence with Salon
- Completion: the end of April,2015
- Number of stories: 2F
- Building area: 39.93
- Total floor area: 79.50
- Site area: 82.64
Friday, September 18th, 2015
Article source: Sporaarchitects
Ilcsi is a family run business that specialise in all natural products. The products are created using the power and richness of nature and contain natural ingredients which are sourced from a wide selection of plants. These products are sold not just in Hungary but throughout the world.
Image Courtesy © BalázsDany
- Architects: Sporaarchitects
- Project: ILCSI BEAUTY MANUFACTURY
- Location: Hungary
- Photography: BalázsDanyi
- Team: Terhalozat, sporaarchitects_ÁdámHatvani, terhalozat _Attila Korompay
- Visualisations: BenceVárhídi
- Project assistant: NóraNémeth
- HVAC engineer: Miral_MárkPaumann
- Model: Martin Courdevey
- Video: Vizit_BencePásztor, BalázsDanyi
- Building contractor: Gall- MűKft
Saturday, April 18th, 2015
Article source: CUBO design architect
This hair salon “BLISS” is a tenant interior design project on the second floor of the building, located near the Komachi St. in Kamakura. Request from the client is hybrid of 2 main identity in Kamakura, luxury and surf culture, which is a proposed analysis of preference and age group of the target that comes from the client’s experience. We set the light effect to enjoy different feeling from natural light in daytime to indirect illumination at night. In the entrance, after walking throw 2 main gate silently on the carpet as a check in high class hotel, counseling and reception counter is placed as if a concierge desk. Next to the counter, waiting space surrounded by white bamboo has a function of a buffer between cut space and lounge space. Between cut space and shampoo space, green screen is installed as a see throw partition, creating the soft atmosphere of the space. We challenged to direct two atmosphere in one space by changing contrast of light effect with material.
Image Courtesy © Yasuno Sakata
- Architects: CUBO design architect
- Project: BLISS
- Location: Kamakura City, Kanagawa, Japan
- Photography: Yasuno Sakata
- Founder: Hitoshi Saruta
- Construction：Kebukawa Construction
- Stories: Tenant(Interior design project)
- A term of Design: January, 2014 ~ March, 2014
- A term of Construction: October, 2013 ~ December, 2013
- Total Floor Area：127.12m2
Wednesday, February 11th, 2015
Article source: Flore & Venezia
ARTEFICI ZONE is Interior design of Artefici Hairstylist showroom site in Ostuni, Br. Italy.
Place plan had a complex shape with pillar in the center and large windows on three sides of the room.
Wooden floors and white walls make a bright and familiar spaces with clear and linear allocation.
Systems of white panels on large windows guarantee a correct light distribution during the day.
Image Courtesy © Flore & Venezia
- Architects: Flore & Venezia
- Project: Artefici Hairstylist showroom
- Location: Ostuni BR, Italy
Wednesday, January 14th, 2015
Article source: Cohta Asano / BHIS
Hair salon “SLUNDRE” is a renovation project in the 2nd floor part of the store construction in Iwaki city , Fukushima.
“SLUNDRE” means “slow and sure”. It’s named by its owner.
Image Courtesy © Toshiyuki Azuma
- Architects: Cohta Asano / BHIS
- Project: Hair salon “SLUNDRE”
- Location: 2F 3-3-9 Kubo Kashima-machi Iwaki city Fukushima Japan
- Photography: Toshiyuki Azuma
- Software used: 3DCAD “Sketch up” and 2DCAD “Vector works” and making “model”
- Area: 136.9 sqm
- Year: 2014
- Manufacturers: KEYTEC
Thursday, January 8th, 2015
Article source: OHArchitecture
“white & gray hair salon”
A hair salon project in a center of Osaka, sonezaki.
Client’s request was only one point, make the white space that the color of the hair and the color of the skin of the customer look conspicuous and beautiful.
Image Courtesy © Shorokusha
- Architects: OHArchitecture
- Project: Hair salon
- Location: 2-10-29-3F sonezaki Kita-ku osaka-city Osaka-pref. Japan
- Photography: Shorokusha
- Contractor: HRK CO.,Ltd.
- Construction type: Interior Renewal
- Total area: 34.23㎡
- Construction phase: Nov.2014