Archive for the ‘Shop’ Category
Monday, November 13th, 2017
Article source: Zooco Estudio
Nuilea, is a space dedicated to the sale of cosmetic products, based on the specific indications and requests of the client; A project that does not modify the existing space and limits, a minimum time of construction and the sale of a product whose main characteristic is its natural origin.
Image Courtesy © Imagen subliminal
- Architects: Zooco Estudio
- Project: Nuilea
- Location: Madrid, Spain
- Photography: Imagen subliminal
- Collaborators: María Larriba, Francisco Hidalgo and Victor Romero
- Year: 2016
Sunday, November 5th, 2017
Article source: Masquespacio
Masquespacio presents Kento, their last project for an Oriental food chain in Valencia, focused mainly on sushi and other specialties from the Japanese kitchen. Founded by Eduardo Hijlkema the new chain counts on the consultancy of well-known chef and youtuber Taka Sasaki.
Image Courtesy © Luis Beltran
Tuesday, October 3rd, 2017
Article source: rgastudio
Taglio is located in Milan, at number 10 via Vigevano. On the ground floor of a typically Milanese block of flats with communal balconies, it is just a few feet away from the Navigli canals.
Image Courtesy © Michele Nastasi
Friday, September 29th, 2017
Article source: MVRDV
Magasin 113 is located within Gothenburg’s future Frihamnen RiverCity — the largest urban development project in Scandinavia. The proposed 16,500m2 transformation and extension of the existing warehouse is located on the riverfront, will create a more inclusive and vibrant area of the city. The entire site occupies the edge of an existing public square while Magasin 113 itself located in an existing historical warehouse structure which will offer flexible offices, an art centre, pop-up spaces, a café, tourist information, shops, a restaurant and studios. Gothenburg-based advertising agency Forsman & Bodenfors and Göteborgs Konsthall have plans to establish its offices in the building.
Image Courtesy © MVRDV
- Architects: MVRDV
- Project: Magasin 113
- Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
- Client: Gothenburg City Council and Älvstranden Utveckling
- Design Team: Jacob van Rijs, Fokke Moerel with Klaas Hofman, Daniella Persson, Mathias Pudelko, Alicja Pawlak and Mateusz Wojcieszek
- Visualization: Antonio Luca Coco, Pavlos Ventouris, Massimiliano Marzoli, Paolo Mossa Idra and Davide Calabro
- Co-architects: BSK Arkitekter
Monday, September 18th, 2017
Article source: Nagasaka／Schemata Architects
TODAY’S SPECIAL opened their third shop as a “shop-in-shop” at BAL in Kyoto. Our design is based on the original spatial concept of TODAY’S SPECIAL, which are “light”, “standard” and “DIY”.
Image Courtesy © Takumi Ota
- Architects: Nagasaka／Schemata Architects
- Project: Today’s Special Kyoto
- Location: KyotoBAL 4F 251 Yamazaki-cho Kawaramachi-Sanjo Sagaru Nakagyo-ku Kyoto-City Kyoto Japan
- Photography: Takumi Ota
- Project team: Masami Nakata
- Usage: Gift Shop
- Construction: DECOR Co.,Ltd. (interior), New Constructor’s Network Co., Ltd. (wood angle)
- Site area: 284.02㎡
- Completion: 08/2015
Friday, September 8th, 2017
Article source: HAD Architects& EPOS
Daodao Coffee locates in the center of Intime City Commercial District in Chengdu. The total area of this two-floor cafe is around 65 square meters. And the designers tried to make it an ideal space to relax.
In our opinions, design should start with exact questions, and a good design is one of the answers. Our question about this project is how to make different customers with diverse needs find their place in this 56-square-meter area with a height of 5.6 meters and a non-natural-light second floor. We tried to solve this problem from the changeability of small spaces and the integration of material and light.
Image Courtesy © Arch-exist Photography
- Architects: HAD Architects & EPOS
- Project: Daodao coffee
- Location: Intime City, Chengdu, China
- Photography: Arch-exist Photography
- Chief designer: Zhou Yonggang
- Decoration Designer: Ningxia
- Area: 65 ㎡
- Year of the project: 2017
Friday, September 1st, 2017
Article source: ELDING OSCARSON
Since Art Historian Ragnar Josephson started to gather an archive documenting the artistic process, about 80 years ago, Skissernas Musuem, Museum of Artistic Process and Public Art, has gradually grown to a large cluster of buildings that, apart from housing the world’s largest collection of sketches, is an important carrier of the identity of the Museum. This is the first extension in the museum’s history that solely addresses its interface, with foyer, restaurant, shop and a multi-purpose hall.
Image Courtesy © Åke E:son Lindman
- Architects: ELDING OSCARSON (Elding Oscarson, team: Jonas Elding (Partner in Charge), Johan Oscarson (Partner in Charge), Tristan Zelic (Project Architect), Matthias Salaets, Paolo Migliori, Yuko Maki, Gustaf Karlsson, Lovisa Lindström, Mattias Wingård, Jérome Malpel, Jennifer Heinfeld)
- Project: Skissernas Museum
- Location: Finngatan 2, Lund , Sweden
- Photography: Åke E:son Lindman
- Client: Statens Fastighetsverk
- Structural Engineer: Tyrens
- Mechanical Engineer: Hagö Konsult
- Electrical Engineer: Ramböll
Tuesday, August 29th, 2017
Article source: Shangyuan Art Design
What is Chan Juan?
Su Shi wrote in this poem that, “May we all be blessed with longevity. Though far apart, we are still able to share the beauty of the moon together.” Here, Chan Juan means the moon.
Kong Shangren wrote that, “The ladies’ houses were built alongside the Qin Huai River, and every shadow in the water reflects their graceful postures.” Here, Chan Juan refers to graceful lady.
Image Courtesy © Shangyuan Art Design
- Architects: Shangyuan Art Design
- Project: Chan Juan Jewelry Store
- Location: Shuibei, Shenzhen, China
- Scale: 200m2
Tuesday, August 29th, 2017
Article source: Martins Architecture Office
A 32 year old bakery needed to refurbish and endorse a new contemporary image.
The clients had already some commercial strategies and specific equipments to adapt.
Image Courtesy © NUDO
- Architects: Martins Architecture Office
- Project: Commercial Axis
- Location: Guimarães, Portugal
- Photography: NUDO
- Software used: Autocad, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, 3dS Max, V-Ray
- Team: José Martins, Marta Machado, Ana Moura
- Size: 96,00 m2
- Year: 2016-2017
Wednesday, August 16th, 2017
Article source: ceschia e mentil architetti associati
The parcel interested by the intervention is occupied by a small 1970’s warehouse used as a utensils’ depot. A first intervention turned it into a commercial space for the sale of products complementing bathroom furniture; a second intervention amplifies the volume characterized by a big covering vault which repeats the construction system and faces it with a mimesis attitude.
Image Courtesy © ceschia e mentil architetti associati