Archive for the ‘Shop’ Category
Sunday, August 21st, 2016
Article source: Pimodek Architecture and Design Studio
The space is designed for Ertürk Textile Denim Showroom in İstanbul Merter with signature of Pimodek Architecture and Design Studio which was founded by Arch MSc H. Basri Hamulu; rather than fabric display wrapped around a system in high shelves, having a post industrial cultural atmosphere beyond product stacking and by acting with the idea of exhibition of the rolled up fabrics in natural poses.
Image Courtesy © Cemal Emden
- Architects: Pimodek Architecture and Design Studio
- Project: Erturk Textile Showroom
- Location: Istanbul, Turkey
- Photography: Cemal Emden
- Client: Ertürk Textile
- Design Team: Hasan Basri Hamulu, Ömer Hamulu, Erdem Hamulu, Emel Sönmezay, Naz Nalbantoğlu
- Total Construction Area: 650 m²
Wednesday, August 17th, 2016
Article source: Labzona federico tinti
The idea starts from the desire to create a different concept of relationship and interaction with the customer in line with the attitudes and artistic directions proposals.
The space is structured to be formed for the different display and spatial needs.
Image Courtesy © Labzona federico tinti
Sunday, August 14th, 2016
Article source: Li Yizhong Interior Design
Guangxi Nanning Winhand Bridal Shop is a professional bridal filming shop for high-end wedding customers located in Nanning Wuxiang Lake Park.
There are two floor including Korean style wedding photography area and customer club functional area.
Image Courtesy © Li Yizhong Interior Design
- Architects: Li Yizhong Interior Design
- Project: Guangxi Nanning Winhand Bridal Shop
- Location: Nanning, Guangxi Province, China
- Designer: Li Yizhong, Chen Song, Xiao Yao
- Furnishings: Xiong Can, Chen Song, Ou Xueting
- Service: Interior Design, Lighting Design, Soft-furnishing Design
- Main Materials: White paint, white tiles, black titanium brushed steel, white iron, art glass, wood flooring, carpet, wood finishes Movies, rice gray leather hard pack
Wednesday, August 10th, 2016
Article source: Torafu Architects
We performed the interior design for a store by Aesop, an Australian skin care brand, located in the newly built shopping mall PARCO2 in Sendai. The site is 6m wide by 7.8m deep with a height of 3.4m.
Image Courtesy © Takumi Ota
- Architects: Torafu Architects
- Project: Aesop Sendai PARCO2
- Location: Aesop Sendai PARCO2, Sendai, Japan
- Photography: Takumi Ota
- Production: &S
- Graphics: Aesop / Lightings:DAIKO
- Total floor area: 48m2
- Design period: 2015.9 – 2016.03
- Construction period: 2016.04 – 2016.05
Tuesday, August 9th, 2016
Article source: [tp3] architekten
The design for this pharmacy is based on the idea to make the individual functional areas visible on the facade. The result is a tough, cubic building as a solitaire within the existing shopping center.
The staggering of the structure is a result of the inner spatial and functional flows. Thus, the entrance area and the open and glazed salesroom as well as the other rooms (adjoining and ordination rooms on the upper floor) become visible as individual bodies within the total volume.
Image Courtesy © Mark Sengstbratl
- Architects: [tp3] architekten
- Project: Pharmacy Bad Hall
- Location: Bad Hall, Oberösterreich
- Photography: Mark Sengstbratl
- Year: 2016
Saturday, July 16th, 2016
Article source: LEVS architecten
LEVS architecten has won an international competition for the design of a new residential area nearby the Russian city of Kazan. The winning master plan and architectural concept take a ‘Dutch approach’ to create a living environment for approximately 17,000 residents. Intimate dimensions, green spaces, informal bike paths and walkways, adequate facilities, and spirited architecture together make the Machaon Valley a sustainable community.
Image Courtesy © LEVS architecten
- Architects: LEVS architecten
- Project: Machaon Valley
- Location: Malye Kabany, Kazan, Tatarstan, Russia
Friday, July 15th, 2016
Article source: Triptyque Architecture
Triptyque Architecture takes part in a 150.000m2 master plan in the city of São Paulo organized around a university campus receiving 15.000 students. The whole project consists of four towers with a mixed program: 400 apartments, an hotel, offices and shops. Two others French agencies have been invited to work on this project: PCA and Edouard François.
Image Courtesy © Ricardo Bassetti
- Architects: Triptyque Architecture
- Project: A Tropical Tower
- Location: São Paulo, Morumbi, Brazil
- Photography: Ricardo Bassetti
- Partners: Guillaume Sibaud, Olivier Raffaëlli, Greg Bouset e Carolina Bueno
- Coordinator: Luiz Trindade
- Project manager: Bianca Coelho
- Team: Fernanda Figueira, André Mathias, Murillo Fantinati, Renan Bussi
- Number of items in the Tropical Tower: 171 unités
- Ground area: 38.900m²
- Total area of the 4 towers: 236.200m²
- Tropical Tower built area: 35.000m²
- Construction start deadline: 2018
Friday, July 15th, 2016
Article source: Fabio Fantolino
Within the heart of the historic centre of Turin, Studio Fantolino designed the new architectural spaces for a very important wedding dresses brand: White Le Spose Torino.
The restyling project involves two diverse yet connected shops, not so distant one another.
Image Courtesy © Fabio Fantolino
Tuesday, July 12th, 2016
Article source: ESTUDIO ATEMPORAL
Mesa Napoles is a gastronomic space in the crossing between Kansas St. and New York St. at Colonia Napoles.
The Project is a response to the low gastronomic offer in the zone and has the intention of becoming both a landmark and a meeting point.
Occuping the low level and first floor almost in their entirety, the intervention of this space responds to the principle of creating visual and physical permeability between the establishment and the exterior.
Image Courtesy © Luis Gallardo
- Architects: ESTUDIO ATEMPORAL
- Project: Mesa Nápoles Food hall
- Location: Kansas #38, Colonia Nápoles CP. 03840 Ciudad de México
- Photography: Luis Gallardo
- Collaborators: Despacho Durango
- Area: 470.03 m2
- Dates: October 2015- March 2016
Sunday, July 10th, 2016
Article source: mateo arquitectura
Three interventions make up the proposal:
- Marinadour. A dense complex of dwellings on top of a podium of shops and car parks.
- The Park generated by reorganizing circulation and segregating the traffic above from pedestrians, with the massive presence of vegetation between the footpaths.
- Rivadour. A continuous urban block that follows the river before breaking off towards the city. Permeable on the ground floor.
Image Courtesy © Adrià Goula and Luc Boegly
- Architects: mateo arquitectura
- Project: Bayonne. Entrée de ville. France
- Location: Henri Grenet Bridge area, Bayonne, France
- Photography: Adrià Goula and Luc Boegly
- Software used: AutoCAD
- Author: Josep Lluís Mateo
- Client Block 1: Kaufman & Broad
- Client Block 3: Eiffage Immobilier
- Client Central Area 2: Public entity: Agglomération Côte Basque-Adour – Mairie de Bayonne
- External collaborators:
- Structure: BOMA
- Landscaping: Michel Desvigne (park bridge access), Manel Colominas (patios)
- Surface: 70.000 m2
- Competition: 2006
- Project: 2010-2012
- Construction: 2012-2016