Archive for the ‘Shop’ Category
Saturday, July 16th, 2016
Article source: LEVS architecten
LEVS architecten has won an international competition for the design of a new residential area nearby the Russian city of Kazan. The winning master plan and architectural concept take a ‘Dutch approach’ to create a living environment for approximately 17,000 residents. Intimate dimensions, green spaces, informal bike paths and walkways, adequate facilities, and spirited architecture together make the Machaon Valley a sustainable community.
Image Courtesy © LEVS architecten
- Architects: LEVS architecten
- Project: Machaon Valley
- Location: Malye Kabany, Kazan, Tatarstan, Russia
Friday, July 15th, 2016
Article source: Triptyque Architecture
Triptyque Architecture takes part in a 150.000m2 master plan in the city of São Paulo organized around a university campus receiving 15.000 students. The whole project consists of four towers with a mixed program: 400 apartments, an hotel, offices and shops. Two others French agencies have been invited to work on this project: PCA and Edouard François.
Image Courtesy © Ricardo Bassetti
- Architects: Triptyque Architecture
- Project: A Tropical Tower
- Location: São Paulo, Morumbi, Brazil
- Photography: Ricardo Bassetti
- Partners: Guillaume Sibaud, Olivier Raffaëlli, Greg Bouset e Carolina Bueno
- Coordinator: Luiz Trindade
- Project manager: Bianca Coelho
- Team: Fernanda Figueira, André Mathias, Murillo Fantinati, Renan Bussi
- Number of items in the Tropical Tower: 171 unités
- Ground area: 38.900m²
- Total area of the 4 towers: 236.200m²
- Tropical Tower built area: 35.000m²
- Construction start deadline: 2018
Friday, July 15th, 2016
Article source: Fabio Fantolino
Within the heart of the historic centre of Turin, Studio Fantolino designed the new architectural spaces for a very important wedding dresses brand: White Le Spose Torino.
The restyling project involves two diverse yet connected shops, not so distant one another.
Image Courtesy © Fabio Fantolino
Tuesday, July 12th, 2016
Article source: ESTUDIO ATEMPORAL
Mesa Napoles is a gastronomic space in the crossing between Kansas St. and New York St. at Colonia Napoles.
The Project is a response to the low gastronomic offer in the zone and has the intention of becoming both a landmark and a meeting point.
Occuping the low level and first floor almost in their entirety, the intervention of this space responds to the principle of creating visual and physical permeability between the establishment and the exterior.
Image Courtesy © Luis Gallardo
- Architects: ESTUDIO ATEMPORAL
- Project: Mesa Nápoles Food hall
- Location: Kansas #38, Colonia Nápoles CP. 03840 Ciudad de México
- Photography: Luis Gallardo
- Collaborators: Despacho Durango
- Area: 470.03 m2
- Dates: October 2015- March 2016
Sunday, July 10th, 2016
Article source: mateo arquitectura
Three interventions make up the proposal:
- Marinadour. A dense complex of dwellings on top of a podium of shops and car parks.
- The Park generated by reorganizing circulation and segregating the traffic above from pedestrians, with the massive presence of vegetation between the footpaths.
- Rivadour. A continuous urban block that follows the river before breaking off towards the city. Permeable on the ground floor.
Image Courtesy © Adrià Goula and Luc Boegly
- Architects: mateo arquitectura
- Project: Bayonne. Entrée de ville. France
- Location: Henri Grenet Bridge area, Bayonne, France
- Photography: Adrià Goula and Luc Boegly
- Software used: AutoCAD
- Author: Josep Lluís Mateo
- Client Block 1: Kaufman & Broad
- Client Block 3: Eiffage Immobilier
- Client Central Area 2: Public entity: Agglomération Côte Basque-Adour – Mairie de Bayonne
- External collaborators:
- Structure: BOMA
- Landscaping: Michel Desvigne (park bridge access), Manel Colominas (patios)
- Surface: 70.000 m2
- Competition: 2006
- Project: 2010-2012
- Construction: 2012-2016
Tuesday, June 28th, 2016
Article source: GARZA IGA ARQUITECTOS
Bake Darling is a new franchise concept in Mexico focused on selling all kinds of pastry-related products, the variety of articles they handle , their forms and uses forced us to create a design concept in which they could be arranged in a more efficient and orderly manner, being that the display space was very scarce. Hidden forms, wooden elements and light draw attention to onlookers and customers alike attracting many kinds people into the store, almost no one leaves without buying a guilty pleasure or two.
Image Courtesy © GARZA IGA ARQUITECTOS
- Architects: GARZA IGA ARQUITECTOS
- Project: BAKE DARLING
- Location: FASHION MALL, CHIHUAHUA CITY, MEXICO
- Software used: Autocad, Rhino 3D, Ilustrator and In Desing
- Colaborators: EDUARDO IGA, DANIELA GARZA, DANIEL LEOS, ALEJANDRA NEVAREZ, ESTEFANIA COTA, ROGELIO BORUNDA
- Year: 2015
Thursday, May 26th, 2016
Article source: arnau estudi d’arquitectura
“It’s when I sleep that I can see clearly”, the poet said. However, all of us want to see clearly also when we are awake. When we receive a commission to redesign an optic centre, we imagine a clear, bright, intelligent and rational space. We leave out any confusion or ambiguity, being conscious of the functions that are to be developed through the activity that we undertake.
Image Courtesy © Marc Torra Ferrer
- Architects: arnau estudi d’arquitectura
- Project: ÒPTICA CLARÀ OLOT
- Location: C. Bisbe Vilanova, 1 – 17800 OLOT – Catalonia, Spain
- Photography: Marc Torra Ferrer
- Client: Òptica Clarà Olot
- Collaborator: Jordi Cusidó Carrera
- Total built area : 95.67 m2
Tuesday, May 17th, 2016
Article source: GASPARBONTA
COFFICE is a multi-layered initiative. The core concept is a smart combination of a laid-back coffee shop, a co-working space and a bar, in the same space. Sounds easy.
Image Courtesy © Bálint Jaksa Photography
- Architects: GASPARBONTA
- Project: COFFICE Budapest
- Location: Vitkovics Mihály utca 8, Budapest, Hungary
- Photography: Bálint Jaksa Photography
- Lead designer: Gaspar Bonta
- Assistant designer: Orsolya Lőrincz
- Graphic Design: Marci Poland
- Area: 130 sqm
- Year of Completion: 2016
Thursday, April 21st, 2016
Article source: TORAFU ARCHITECTS
We performed the interior design for a store by Aesop, an Australian skin care brand, located in NEWoMan Shinjuku. With its 4.9m width and 9.2m depth square plane, the project area offers a space surrounded by passageways with two pillars at either end of the space.
Image Courtesy © Takumi Ota
- Architects: TORAFU ARCHITECTS
- Project: Aesop
- Location: NEWoMan Shinjuku, Tokyo
- Photography: Takumi Ota
- Production: &S
- Graphics: Aesop
- Lightings: DAIKO
- Total floor area: 45.68m2
- Design period: 2015.04-2015.12
- Construction period: 2015.12-2016.01
- Software used: Vectorworks, Sketchup, Kerkythea
Tuesday, April 12th, 2016
Article source: MARGSTUDIO
The project develops the concept of a small shop in the heart of the old town of Lodi, where the owners had the need to unite the sale of two types of products completely at odds: craft beers and confetti with bombioniere. The idea was to separate the two types of products not in the physical sense but perceptive, delineating spaces chromatically (dark gray on one side and white on the other) uniting the shop with some textural elements of furniture made with the same essence wooden. The result maintains a minimal line on one side and the other functional, making the homogeneous spatial experience but at the same time personalized depending on whether you are in one or another space.
Image Courtesy © MARGSTUDIO
- Architects: MARGSTUDIO
- Project: 1212 FOOD BOUTIQUE
- Location: Lodi, California, USA