Archive for the ‘STORE’ Category
Thursday, March 23rd, 2017
Article source: URBANTAINER Co.,LTD.
Located in Hongdae, DAS107 is an iconic store that—in collaboration with street culture specialist Kasina—represents adidas’ top-of-the-line products such as adidas Consortium limited items and other selected pieces. With its roots in Busan, Kasina began as selector and importer of street culture brands. For this collaboration project with adidas, the two brands’ objective is to select Korea’s most premium products and create a community space for sneaker nerds to experience the deep histories and designs.
Image Courtesy © Young Kim_Indiphos
- Architects: URBANTAINER Co.,LTD.
- Project: Adidas Concept Store ‘DAS 107 by kasina’
- Location: 74, Wawoosan-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Korea
- Photography: Young Kim_Indiphos
- Client: adidas Korea
- Creative Director: Younjin Jeong, Jinyoung Yoon
- Space Design Team:Hyunwoo Sa
- Brand Design Team: Minjeong Choi
- Area: 114.23m²
Friday, March 17th, 2017
Article source: [A+M]2 Architects
The former Pellizzari’s pumps factory was still as it was during the production, before it was left abandoned. The site – the [B] zone – showed the ravages of time and the sequence of layers that have been added time after time.
The project, then, comes from the industrial nature and the peculiar materials of the site – concrete and steel – and aims to preserve all the distinctive features of the building. One more layer only has been added: the exterior platform in black concrete.
Image Courtesy © Davide Pretto
- Architects: [A+M]2 Architects
- Project: The [B] Zone | 1882 Concept Store
- Location: Via Alberti, 13 – 36071 Arzignano [VI] – Italy
- Photography: Davide Pretto
- Lead Architects: PhD Arch. Marcello Galiotto, Arch. Alessandra Rampazzo
- Collaborators: Arch. Mario Azzarello, Arch. Nicolò Conte, Andrea Roverato
- Graphic: EY STUDIO
- Gross Built Area (square meters or square foot): 1.200 m2
- Completion Year: 2016
Friday, January 13th, 2017
Article source: PIUARCH
The Russian brand of jewellery and objects, Amber&Art, opens its first flagship store in Saint Petersburg.
The boutique – developed by Milanese Studio Piuarch – is located in the city center, inside the famous Antonov’s Merchant House built in 1824 by architect Domenico Adamini.
Image Courtesy © PIUARCH
- Architects: PIUARCH
- Project: Amber&Art
- Location: Saint Petersburg, Russia
Friday, January 13th, 2017
Article source: Ramón Esteve Estudio
First New York, then Los Angeles and now Miami. In December 2016, Vondom launches the brand new Flagship Store in the district of Wynwood, thus asserting its continuous expansion throughout the American continent. The new flagship store of the furniture brand is designed and directed by Ramón Esteve Estudio and the artist Okuda San Miguel is the author of the painting on the large façade.
Image Courtesy © Alfonso Calza
- Architects: Ramón Esteve Estudio
- Project: Vondom Flagship Store
- Location: Miami, Florida, USA
- Photography: Alfonso Calza
- Interior Design: Ramon Esteve Estudio
- Façade Design: Okuda San Miguel
- Art direction: Ramón Esteve
- Collaborators: Silvia Martínez, Isabel Rincón, Isabel Meyer, Nacho Poveda
- Produce: Vondom
- Sup: 630 m2
- Year: October 2016
Tuesday, January 10th, 2017
Article source: Carlo Ratti Associati
The Supermarket of the Future, a large grocery store featuring pioneering digital solutions developed by Carlo Ratti Associati, opens this week in Milan, Italy. The new store was built by Coop Italia, Italy’s largest supermarket chain. It incorporates facilities such as interactive food tables, smart shelves and real time data visualizations, which will inform shoppers about the origins and characteristics of particular foodstuffs, promoting more informed consumption habits. The flagship store extends over a surface of 1,000 square meters (10,800 square feet) and employs technologies first presented in a prototypical version by Carlo Ratti Associati at Milan’s World Expo 2015, in the framework of Coop Italia’s Future Food District pavilion.
Image Courtesy © Daniele Iodice
- Architects: Carlo Ratti Associati
- Project: The Supermarket of the Future
- Location: Milan, Italy
- Photography: Daniele Iodice, Michele Versaci and Inres
- Design: Coop’s Inres, Area-17 Architecture & Interiors
- IT: Accenture
- Visual identity: Studio FM Milano
Friday, December 23rd, 2016
Article source: Studio Andrea Tognon Architecture
As if to honour its German roots, high-end fashion brand Jil Sander introduced it’s new retail design at the flagship store on the swanky Kurfürstendamm thoroughfare in Berlin. Occupying a ground floor unit of a landmark structure built in 1900 with an ornate art nouveau façade, the new aesthetic, created by Milan-based practice Andrea Tognan Architecture, is almost defiantly modern and understated, and clearly extrapolates Jil Sander‘s clean designs. Geometrical forms of the square and the rectangle largely define the premises, along with more fluent shapes that convey a zen-like sense of spatial harmony, and yet provide functionality at the same time.
Image Courtesy © Studio Andrea Tognon Architecture
Friday, December 16th, 2016
Article source: B.L.U.E. Architecture Studio
This project is a store renovation for the furniture brand “Lost and Found” located in Guozijian Street, a historic district in Beijing. As nowadays, more and more people tends to live alone, the concept of a traditional family gradually disintegrated, and the city’s public space is becoming another “home” for people. Under such contexts, the renovation intends to bring the sense of “home” into the store, and to introduce a new vision for the future commercial space that connects people with urban public space.
Image Courtesy © Yuya Hoshino
- Architects: B.L.U.E. Architecture Studio (Shuhei Aoyama, Yoko Fujii, Jingjing Tang, Lingzi Liu)
- Project: Store Renovation for Lost and Found
- Location: Guozijian, Beijing, China
- Photography: Yuya Hoshino
- Client: B.L.U.E. Architecture Studio
- Building Area: 120 M2
- Construction Period: 7.2016
Wednesday, December 14th, 2016
Article source: Hangzhou AN Interior Design Co.,Ltd.
HEIKE is a test of the fashion designer –Laohei .We try to explore possibilities of a independent designer store. In Hangzhou,HEIKE is more than a fashion store.It creates a space for art,music and exhibition.We try to explore a form of space that is independent and free.
Image Courtesy © Hangzhou AN Interior Design Co.,Ltd.
- Architects: Hangzhou AN Interior Design Co.,Ltd. (Shanwei Weng, Jiadie Yuan)
- Project: Black Cant System – HEIKE fashion brand concept store
- Location: Hangzhou, China
- Software used: Autocad and sketch up
Thursday, December 8th, 2016
Article source: ARCHETONIC
Amani enjoys a privileged location within one of the new developments in the city of Puebla: Lomas de Angelópolis Cascatta. One of the characteristics of this development is that it incorporates a range of services including banks, schools, stores, and green spaces.
Image Courtesy © Bloom Renders
- Architects: ARCHETONIC (Jacobo Micha Mizrahi + Jaime Micha Balas)
- Project: Amani
- Location: Puebla, Mexico
- Renders: Bloom Renders
- Design team: Jorge Pineda Flores, Miriam Leal Ordoñez, Alejandro Rico Molina, Marco A. Miranda Segura, José A. Chong.
- Strucuture: Montes de Oca, Ingenieros Consultores S.C
- Area: 54,561 m2
- Year: 2016
Wednesday, November 16th, 2016
Article source: Giraldi Associates Architects
Inside of the historical palace “Tornaquinci della Stufa” in Florence was opened the new flagship store Renascentia, brand specialized in the sale of handicraft products such as handbags, shoes and jewelry. The Giraldi Associates Architects studio has created the concept of the space confronting with an inner architecture constrained by the architectural heritage Authority.
Image Courtesy © Francesca Dattilo
- Architects: Giraldi Associates Architects (Daniela Girelli, Elena Federico, Sabrina Cappetta)
- Project: Renascentia Store
- Location: Florence, Italy
- Photography: Francesca Dattilo
- Client: Renascentia
- Graphic design and corporate identity: Giraldi Associates Architects – Francesca Dattilo
- Sqm: 1300