Archive for the ‘Stores’ Category
Sunday, September 17th, 2017
Article source: Modelart Arhitekti
The Spot is a new multi brand chain of premium fashion sportswear stores, currently located in three retail spaces in Belgrade and Novi Sad, Serbia. The request of the client was to create a space oriented towards the customers who use sportswear to create their own style and identity. During the design process, the aim was to create a dynamic, modern and distinctive space, in accordance with the concept of The Spot. The idea was to design a unique space, which customers could easily identify with.
Image Courtesy © Relja Ivanić
- Architects: Modelart Arhitekti
- Project: The Spot
- Location: Serbia, Balkans
- Photography: Relja Ivanić
- Project team: Modelart Arhitekti + Digital Design Center, Faculty of Technical Sciences, Novi Sad
- Design and realisation: Dr. Bojan Tepavčević, Dejan Mitov, Krsto Radovanović, Bojan Mitov, Jelena Mitov in cooperation with / Đak
- Interior and furniture designer: Petar Blagojević
- Creative team coordinator: Igor Kotarski
Wednesday, February 8th, 2017
Article source: PRODUCE WORKSHOP
The new Herman Miller Shop-in-Shop at XTRA’s new flagship store at Marina Square, Singapore, is a massive and intriguing structure.
Occupying a 20m long by 7m wide space, the continuous surface stretches across the entire site like a sail of tensile fabric, leading the viewer from the low 3m entrance to the lofty 8m glass curtain wall at the other end. And yet, this structure is made of plywood!
Image Courtesy © PRODUCE WORKSHOP & XTRA DESIGNS
- Architects: PRODUCE WORKSHOP
- Project: XTRA’s Herman Miller Shop-in-Shop
- Location: 6 Raffles Boulevard, #02-48 Marina Square, Singapore 039594
- Photography: Edward Hendricks, CI&A Photography
- Software used: Rhino
- Client: XTRA Designs
- Project Lead: PRODUCE WORKSHOP
- Lead Designer: PAN Yicheng
- Other Project Team Members: LOH Jian Hao, Jay; Don YAP; Stanley TAN; Daniel CHIA; CHUA Hong Zhi; Chantal TAN; TEO Xiao Wei
- Acoustic Consultant and Supply of Invisible Speakers: AOE Pte Ltd
- Project Construction Duration: 12 weeks
- Total Floor Area (Sqm): 842 sqm
- Project Completion: October 2016
Wednesday, August 17th, 2016
Article source: Labzona federico tinti
The idea starts from the desire to create a different concept of relationship and interaction with the customer in line with the attitudes and artistic directions proposals.
The space is structured to be formed for the different display and spatial needs.
Image Courtesy © Labzona federico tinti
Thursday, April 23rd, 2015
Article source: iks design
The office located in a suburb of Nagoya-city, since we needed to create within a limited budget and keep it minimal, we have got to use the existing entrance door and lighting or so.
Image Courtesy © iks design
- Architects: iks design
- Project: Office Brightly
- Location: Nagoya, Aichi, JAPAN
- Photography: Keisuke Nakagami
- Area: 50 sqm
- Project year:2014
Wednesday, September 24th, 2014
Article source: Ayhan Guneri Architects
As a new generation oriented establishment Sport in Street aims to open 200 new stores in 2014-2015. Sport in Street will be a multibrand name store with clothing, shoes and accessories lines from a variety of brands. When designing the store in compliance with the brand identity, we aimed to carry the streets indoors. We started the design with various mood boards determining different fields of interest of the youth.
Image Courtesy © Ayhan Güneri Architects
Tuesday, September 16th, 2014
Article source: B+H Architects
Looking to further expand into the Asian market, Italian luxury brand PAUL & SHARK embarked on a mission to renew its brand image. The first step: launch its Asian flagship store on Canton Road, Hong Kong. This would become the prototype for a new generation of PAUL & SHARK stores.
Image Courtesy © B+H Architects
- Architects: B+H Architects
- Project: Rebranding with Design
- Location: Shop G107, No.7-25 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- Principal in charge: Susana Swee
- Design Director: Jean Sebastien Bourdages
- Design team: Filip Piwowarczyk, Shukri Atta, Justice Wang, Livia Sima, Jason Gonzales
- Lighting Design: AVA & Consultancy
- Contractor, façade: Prorich Engineering Ltd.
- Contractor, interior: Leung & Chang interiors Ltd.
- Client: Paul&Shark and Imaginex
- Completion: 2013
Saturday, May 31st, 2014
Article source: stpmj
By definition, an omnibus refers to a collection of stories made by a single narrator or several authors tied together by a single subject. It also pertains to a collection of objects at once. Along these lines, Omnibus City is a proposal that connects elements of downtown Salt Lake City that are already physically close, yet are experienced individually. Omnibus City strives to create a collection of experiences along three main corridors: Green, Culture (Main Street), and Retail. Acting as a catalyst of activity linking adjacent blocks to Main Street, these passageways are connected through a common design vocabulary of path, pattern, and phenomenon meant to permeate blocks 69 and 70 and guide visitors through its permutations.
Green Corridor / Children’s park, Image Courtesy © stpmj
- Architects: stpmj
- Project: OMNIBUS CITY
- Location: Saltlake City, U.S.A
- Project team: stpmj, Seung Teak Lee, Mi Jung Lim, Kyung Jae Yu, Young Whan Choi , Leah Park, Olivia Heung, Sam Weston, Suk Won Lee
- Dimension: 600′ x 1200′
- Budget: N/A
Tuesday, May 20th, 2014
Article source: J. MAYER H. und Partner, Architekten
J. MAYER H. und Partner, Architekten has been named the winner of the invited competition for Volt Berlin, a new concept for a location for shopping and urban experience near Berlin’s Alexanderplatz. The experience cluster is a fusion concept combining a multi-brand store, various experiential offerings, events, and a hotel, and is directed towards adventurous visitors with a focus on a smart urban lifestyle.
Image Courtesy © J. MAYER H. und Partner, Architekten
- Architects: J. MAYER H. und Partner, Architekten
- Project: VOLT Berlin
- Location: Berlin, Germany
- Software used: ArchiCad and Rhino, Maya.
- Competition Team: Christoph Emenlauer, Simon Kassner, Bart van den Hoven, Mehrdad Mashaie, Mael Kang, Paul Angelier, Julien Sarale
- Client: TKN Real Estate Solutions AG in cooperationwith Jochen Schweizer Projects AG
- Fire Security Consultant: KLW Ingenieure GmbH
- Structural Engineer: Knippers Helbig GmbH
- Building Service Engineer: Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH
- CostPlanning: Jablonka Sieber Partner Architekten
- Engineering Consultant, Escalatorsand Elevators: Lüsebrink Ingenieure VBI
- Total Floor Area: approx. 29.500 m2
- Retail Space: approx. 13.000 m2
- Gastronomy: approx. 2.000 m2
- Hotel: approx. 7.500 m2
Wednesday, April 2nd, 2014
Article source: emmanuelle moureaux architecture + design
2014 spring – emmanuelle has created an installation for the launch of UNIQLO’s spring item, “LINEN”. Linen’s breathable and cool feelings, its soft and supple texture, were expressed in the installation as the colorful and refreshing spring breeze.
Image Courtesy © Daisuke Shima / Nacasa & Partners
Wednesday, February 19th, 2014
Article source: JORGE PÉREZ VALE
The bookstore is based in the new Born CC in Barcelona, a Cultural Center located in a magnificent cast-iron structure market from the 19th century.
The Cultural Centre is built around archaeological remains from 18th century discovered during the refurbishment of the building, it opened its doors in September of 2013.
Image Courtesy © ADRIÀ GOULA
- Architects: JORGE PÉREZ VALE
- Project: LLIBRERIA DEL BORN
- Location: BARCELONA, SPAIN
- Photography: ADRIÀ GOULA, LAURA SERRA ESTORCH
- Area: 121 SQM
- Year: 2013
- Participant: ROSETA Y OIHANA (GRAPHIC DESIGN STUDIO)