Archive for the ‘InDesign’ Category
Sunday, December 20th, 2015
Article source: IR arquitectura
AA House is located in a neighborhood of villas in Tortuguitas, Buenos Aires. Its position in the lot guarantees the best solar incidence range on the north side, on which all the main rooms of the house are laid out. On the other hand, it provides a form of processional visual approach to its visitors.
Image Courtesy © Federico Cairoli
- Architects: IR arquitectura
- Project: Casa AA
- Location: Tortuguitas, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Photography: Federico Cairoli
- Project team: Luciano Intile, Andres Rogers, Martín Zlobec, Rodrigo Perez de Pedro, Enrico Cavaglia, Felipe Buigues, Fermin Indavere.
- Structures: Jorge Barroso.
- Energy management: Wulcon Energy.
- Construction: Jorge Belardi.
- Project year: 2014 – 2015
- Software used: Autocad and 3ds max, Photoshop, Illustrator,Indesign
Saturday, November 28th, 2015
Article source: km Architektur
The location alone of this single family home in Unterterzen, with a clear view of lake Walensse and the mountains of Churfirsten is spectacular.
Image Courtesy © km Architektur
- Architects: km Architektur
- Project: Walensee House
- Location: Walensee, Switzerland
- Software used: Nemetschek, Photoshop, Indesign
Sunday, November 8th, 2015
Article source: SAR architecten
In the Middle Ages, Bruges had two big ambitions: to have a sea port and a university, fine ambitions that the magnificent old city could barely realize despite its many efforts. During history Antwerp and Ghent took over the leading roles in those matters and Bruges became during three centuries ‘Bruges la morte’. However at the end of the 20th century Bruges is the 3rd seaport of the BENELUX, and in 2009 the VIVES University College was built, associated to the well known ‘University of Louvain’.
Campus east side (1) , Image Courtesy © Christine Deboosere
- Architects: SAR architecten
- Project: Vives university college – campus Bruges
- Location: Xaverianenstraat, 10, BE 8000 Bruges, Belgium
- Photography: Christine Deboosere, Toon Grobet (nv Zumtobel Lighting sa)
- Software used: Autodesk AutoCAD, Microstation, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Indesign, Adobe Illustrator
- Architects in Charge: Johan Bosschem, Jan De Vloed
- General contractor: Strabag Belgium NV – registered office Gent
- Associate firm: Architektenburo De Vloed bvba
- Design team: Thierry Halsberghe, Eveline Vandenbogaerde, Veerle De Langhe, Patrick Persoons
- Landscape: Buro voor Vrije Ruimte VOF (more…)
Friday, October 30th, 2015
Article source: Andrew Maynard Architects
How do you create a home in 4.5m? It’s tricky, but a lot of fun.
A family of four had lived in this modest, ageing house for almost eight years. As the children neared their teenage years something had to be done. Abandoning their home and moving elsewhere was not an option as the family was an important part of a thriving community.
Image Courtesy © Peter Bennetts
- Architects: Andrew Maynard Architects
- Project: Moor Street Residence
- Location: Fitzroy, VIC, Australia
- Photography: Peter Bennets, Andrew Maynard Architects
- Software used: Vectorworks, SketchUp, Indesign & Photoshop
- Building surveyor: Building Strategies
- Engineer: Coulthard Shim P/L
- Date of completion: March 2012
- External cladding
- Spotted gum timber cladding
- Stramit colorbond Long Span metal sheet
- Reinforced concrete slab (ground floor)
- Timber flooring (first floor)
- Internal cladding: Plywood, plasterboard
- Roof: Stramit Long Span roofing
- Windows: Steel framed windows by Skyrange Engineering
- Tiles: Classic Ceramics
Saturday, October 24th, 2015
Article source: Scenic Architecture Office
As the most integrally preserved canal-town in Shanghai, Zhujiajiao attracts an increasing number of visitors every year with its authentic tradition of eastern China. The site, located at the entry of the old town, faces two 470-year-old ginkgo trees. This 1,800 sqm museum will house paintings and other art works related to the history of Zhujiajiao.
- Architects: Zhu Xiaofeng / Scenic Architecture Office
- Project: Zhujiajiao Museum of Humanities & Arts
- Location: Zhujiajiao town, Shanghai, China
- Photography: Iwan Baan
- Software used: CAD, Sketchup, Photoshop, IN design
- Client: Shanghai Dianshanhu Newtown Development Ltd.
- Site Area: 1448 sqm
- Building Area: 1818 sqm
- Program: Fine Arts Museum
- Design/Built: 2008-2010
- Design Team: Li Qitong, Xu Lei, Dong Zhiping, Zhang Hao
- Structural & MEP: Shanghai Xiandai Huagai Architectural Design Ltd.
- Material: White painted wall, Glass, Zinc panel roofing, granite
Friday, October 9th, 2015
Article source: JagerJanssen architecten BNA
This is written account of the third private dwelling bij JagerJanssen architects. It concerns the ‘dream-house’ in Blauwestad [Groningen], the Netherlands for Dijk family.
Image Courtesy © Rob de Jong/SAPh, Michiel en karin Dijk
- Architects: JagerJanssen architecten BNA
- Project: House Dijk
- Location: Blauwestad, The Netherlands
- Photography: Rob de Jong/SAPh, Michiel en karin Dijk
- Software used: Vectorworks, SketchUp, Photoshop, inDesign.
- Design team: ir. Alex Jager, architect ir. Rogier Janssen, architect ir. Sanne Braakenburg, architect advisors Solk Abbring [technical installations]
- Contractor: ir. Marcel van der Sluis
- Gross area: 318 m2 incl. souterrain
- Cost: ca. €250.000
- Building period: 8 months
- Finished:16 juli 2007
Thursday, August 6th, 2015
Article source: Bean Buro
The brief for the 8,000sqft flagship restaurant for Tasty Congee & Wantun Noodle Shop, located at Swire Properties’ Daci Temple Sino-Ocean Taikoo Li Chengdu China, was to celebrate the client’s 70 years old Wontun noodle brand by upgrading its historical street-food status to a contemporary international identity. The new space is a cultural exchange between east and west, old and new, in Chengdu China.
Image Courtesy © Bean Buro
- Architects: Bean Buro
- Project: Tasty Flagship Restaurant Taikoo
- Location: Chengdu, China
- Software used: Rhino, Vray, Dialux, Autocad & Adobe suite (Photoshop/Illustrator/Indesign)
Tuesday, July 7th, 2015
Article source: EVA
Commissioned by the scouting association Rhenova, this is a clubhouse designed on a triangular site adjacent to the Leidsche Rijn Park. We chose an autonomous, oval volume that fits within this context. As a Scouthome, it was important that the inside and outside — the building and the grounds — interact. But also that it be a familiar, tough building.
Image Courtesy © EVA
- Architects: EVA, (EVA: Jeroen Baars in coöperation with Fanny Melis)
- Project: Scouting Rhenova
- Location: Utrecht, the Netherlands
- Software used: Autocad, photoshop and Indesign
- Year of realisation: 2010
- Client: Scouting Rhenova
- Area: 320m2
Friday, June 5th, 2015
Article source: Hollmén Reuter Sandman Architects
Kilimanjaro Women Information Exchange and Consultancy Organization (KWIECO) was founded in 1987 in Moshi, Tanzania. It provides advice on legal, health, social and economic issues to women. The fundamental principle on which KWIECO policies are founded is the promotion of human rights, economic justice and gender equality by ensuring equal access to justice and equality for women and children.
Image Courtesy © JUHA ILONEN
- Architects: Hollmén Reuter Sandman Architects
- Project: KWIECO Shelter House
- Location: Moshi, Tanzania
- Photography: JUHA ILONEN
- Software used: Autocad light, Vectorworks, Rhinoceros, Brazil, Photoshop and Indesign.