Archive for the ‘sketch up’ Category
Friday, March 17th, 2017
Article source: architecture R/T
Nivim is Goa’s first Gold rated green building certified by the IGBC – Indian Green Building Council in October 2013. It sits on a 1025 square meter property on a hill in a sleepy village in Goa. Before construction, the site had 14 fully mature trees- two jackfruit trees, one mango tree, two tamarind trees and one telful tree. The design of the house incorporates all these existing trees. Two trees in particular were located right in the center of the property and one of them rises up almost 15 meters.
Image Courtesy © Bharat Ramamrutham.
- Architects: architecture R/T
- Project: Nivim House
- Location: Goa, India
- Photography: Bharat Ramamrutham.
- Software used: sketch up
Wednesday, December 14th, 2016
Article source: Hangzhou AN Interior Design Co.,Ltd.
HEIKE is a test of the fashion designer –Laohei .We try to explore possibilities of a independent designer store. In Hangzhou,HEIKE is more than a fashion store.It creates a space for art,music and exhibition.We try to explore a form of space that is independent and free.
Image Courtesy © Hangzhou AN Interior Design Co.,Ltd.
- Architects: Hangzhou AN Interior Design Co.,Ltd. (Shanwei Weng, Jiadie Yuan)
- Project: Black Cant System – HEIKE fashion brand concept store
- Location: Hangzhou, China
- Software used: Autocad and sketch up
Wednesday, November 23rd, 2016
Article source: Shaun Lockyer Architects
Sydney Street involved the re-calibration of 100 years of Queenslander vernacular into a contemporary inner-city home. The idea was to renovate and extend the cottage in such a way as to reinforce and maintain the original geometry and form. The new architecture is expressed in the outdoor room and the ground plane of the ‘undercroft’ where brickwork has been chosen to ‘anchor’ the house into the site. A sympathetic but edgy approach to detailing and material completes an engaging and relevant addition to the tree-lined streetscape.
Image Courtesy © SB Photo
- Architects: Shaun Lockyer Architects
- Project: SYDNEY STREET
- Location: Queensland, Australia
- Photography: SB Photo
- Software Used: Sketch Up
Wednesday, November 23rd, 2016
Article source: Gil Carlos de Camillo
The municipality of Bonito, located 265 km from the capital Campo Grande, has gradually become one of the main destinations for ecotourism in Brazil.
In a region where extensive livestock predominated in the past, the promotion of tourism has given rise to new activities.
Image Courtesy © Erich Sacco
- Architects: Gil Carlos de Camillo
- Project: Sebrae
- Location: Bonito – MS, Brazil
- Photography: Erich Sacco
- Software used: Autocad, Sketch up and Artlantis
- Team: Gina Mathias, Karina Escalante, Suzanna Amado
- Concrete structure and foundations: Pró-Cálculo
- Metal work: DEME
- Electric installations: Engelumen
- Lighting design: Gil Carlos de Camillo and Engelumen
- Hydraulic installations: TLL Projetos
- Air conditioner: Termoline
- Work planning: Planenge
- Construction: RVA
- Project start date: 2013
- Work conclusion date: 2016
Saturday, October 29th, 2016
Article source: Papasotiriou + associates architects
Nikitas dental clinic located in Ilioupoli, a suburb in Thessaloniki, which name means City of Sun so, the main idea was set up a clinic with strong contrast and intense light. White pure clean surfaces were selected both for furniture and paneling and a strong grey wall is standing between the main public spaces and the utility rooms.
Image Courtesy © Papasotiriou + associates architects
- Architects: Papasotiriou + associates architects
- Project: NIKITAS DENTAL CLINIC
- Location: Ilioupoli, Greece
- Software used: Revit, Sketch up, Rhinoceros and Keyshot
- Dental equipment: Sinadent
- Furniture: Almeco
- Lighting: Petridis
- Κitchen counter: Cms
- Construction materials: knauf, isomat
- Glass / custom doors: Houhoulidakis
- Tiles: Zartaloudis
Sunday, October 23rd, 2016
Article source: Alfonsoideas LTD
This is an mezzanine space that has 3 bedroom ,one dining kitchen and one living area it consists of 3 different floor level where the living area is 2.8 m (918ft) high, master bedroom down below is 1.95m (6.4ft) high , 2 other bedrooms upstairs are 1.9m (6.2ft) high .
Image Courtesy © Alfonsoideas LTD
- Architects: Alfonsoideas LTD
- Project: Space with Flow
- Location: Taipei city, Taiwan
- Software used: sketch up and microstation
Sunday, October 23rd, 2016
Article source: Ministry of Design
Client’s Design Brief
“The inspiration behind COO is the emergence of millennial travellers who are willing to take the road less travelled. To them, travelling is no longer a leisure pursuit alone, but an opportunity to gain local insights and garner authentic experiences. We want COO to be a home-grown brand with a regional reach and grounded with Asian sensibilities….” says Silas Lee, Founder of COO.
Image Courtesy © Edward Hendricks (CI&A Photography)
- Architects: Ministry of Design (Colin Seah, Patricia Segado, Richard Herman, Norberto Olegario, Rais Rahman, Sandra Goh, Angie Ng, Madeline Lim, Anna Langier)
- Project: COO: Singapore’s first Sociatel
- Location: 259 Outram Rd, Singapore 169056
- Photography: Edward Hendricks (CI&A Photography)
- Software used: Sketches, Sketch up, Auto cad and Photoshop
- Client / Owner: Flying Potato Group Pte. Ltd.
- Main Contractor: Alric
- Land area: 188 sqm
- Built in GFA: Total GFA: 752 sqm
Friday, September 16th, 2016
Article source: Ayutt and Associates design (AAd)
This Luxury Penthouse is located on the top floor of low-rise condominium in Hua Hin, The coastal resort town by the Gulf of Thailand. The apartment is designed as a vacation house for a single family, an escape from the crowded capital city. The client’s brief is for a flexible and open-plan living space in combination with a series of sea-view bedrooms that reflect modern living standards. Ayutt and Associates design (AAd) is trying to create a harmonious meeting point between sky and sea, overlooking the breathtaking infinity beach.
Image Courtesy © Soopakorn Srisakul and Ayutt Mahasom
- Architects: Ayutt and Associates design (AAd)
- Project: Hua Hin Penthouse – HHP
- Location: Penthouse, level 8th, Hua Hin condominium, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand
- Photography: Soopakorn Srisakul and Ayutt Mahasom
- Software used: AutoCAD, 3D Max, Photoshop, Sketch up
- Lighting designer: Ayutt and Associates design (AAd)
- Lead designer: Ayutt Mahasom
- Area: 350 sq.m.
- Project Year: 2016
Wednesday, September 7th, 2016
Article source: Benjamin Garcia Saxe Architecture
The Holdener family bought a beautiful property with two breath-taking views: towards the ocean and into the jungle. We decided to rest the house against the back of the steep hill of the site in order to stabilize the soil and protect the house from falling debris. The house then transitions from a more solid and intimate construction at the back that holds bedrooms and bathrooms, towards a light-weight and ephemeral structure that points to the visual collapse of the ocean and jungle views. The result is a series of interwoven terraces that relate to each other in all dimensions creating not only an internal dynamic interaction between levels, but also varied and sometimes unexpected relationships between the inhabitants and the natural landscape. In these interstitial terrace spaces, which are never truly inside or out, architecture comes to foster the relationship, enjoyment, and appreciation of the natural world by the inhabitants.
Image Courtesy © Andres Garcia Lachner
- Architects: Benjamin Garcia Saxe Architecture
- Project: Ocean Eye-A Terrace House
- Location: Playa Santa Teresa, Puntarenas, Costa Rica
- Photography: Andres Garcia Lachner
- Software used: Autocad, Sketch-Up, Lumion
- Architecture Team:
- Design Director: Benjamin Garcia Saxe
- Project Coordinator: Laura Morelli
- Project Design Team: Cesar Coto, Rogelio Quesada, Alejandro Gonzalez, Maribel Mora
- Client: Holdener Family
- Construction Documentation: Roger Navarro
- Structural Engineer: Sotela Alfaro Ltd
- Electromechanical Engineer: Electrotec S.A
- Builder: Dante Medri and Adrian Alvarado
- Area: Aprox. 300 m2
- Date of Completion: May 2016
Tuesday, August 9th, 2016
Article source: Henning Stummel Architects Ltd.
Set in a Victorian neighbourhood, this backland site is overlooked on all sides. Our response was to develop a low, inward looking courtyard house, offering both visual and acoustic privacy.
Image Courtesy © Tim Soar
- Architects: Henning Stummel Architects Ltd.
- Project: Tin House
- Location: West London, England
- Photography: Tim Soar and Luke Caulfield
- Software used: Autocad, Sketch-up