Archive for the ‘Tourism Office’ Category
Sunday, June 4th, 2017
Article source: GRAFT GmbH
After two decades of infrastructural and urban development, China is now also expanding rapidly in the tourism sector. To promote faster growth, the Chinese government declared several “tourism formation zones”. One of these is the area around the spectacular Changbai volcano in the province Jilin, adjoining the border to North Korea. The region is dominated by vast forests that extend as far as Siberia. The permafrost between November and April makes the area a potential tourist mecca for winter sports.
Image Courtesy © GRAFT GmbH
- Architects: GRAFT GmbH
- Project: Changbaishan Ski Jumps
- Location: Wangtiane, Changbai Mountain, Jilin Province, China
- Software used: Rhino, Grasshopper
- Client: Zhonghong Investment Co. Ltd
- GFA: 88,000 m²
- Year: 2006
Wednesday, February 8th, 2017
Article source: m3architecture
This project transforms an iconic outback Queensland pub into stage 1 of a cultural and tourism hub. The building contains an information centre, history room, a commercial tenancy, and sets out the shell for an art gallery.
Image Courtesy © m3architecture
- Architects: m3architecture
- Project: The Globe Hotel
- Location: Barcaldine, Queensland, Australia
Thursday, July 21st, 2016
Article source: gpy arquitectos
The FIT! Canary Islands Tourism and Innovation Factory is conceived of as a strategic meeting point, connected to both the business and the university sector, aiming to create synergies between the stakeholders in the tourism industry and to contribute to improved quality and excellence.
Image Courtesy © gpy arquitectos
- Architects: gpy arquitectos (Juan Antonio González Pérez, Urbano Yanes Tuña, Constanze Sixt)
- Project: FIT – The Canary Islands Tourism and Innovation Factory
- Location: Costa Adeje Tourism Development Centre (CDTCA), Calle Las Jarcias 4, Urbanización El Galeón, 38670 Adeje, Spain
- Client: The Official Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Navigation of Cruz de Tenerife
- Contractor: Ático Construcciones
- Consultants: Asat S.L., Gpi Ingenieros, Reveriego y Asociados Arquitectos S.L.
Wednesday, March 16th, 2016
Article source: NART ARCHITECTS
The project is located at the top of the National Blue Tour hiking trail, and it augmented the popularity of the second highest peak of Matra mountain’s location and nature.
Image Courtesy © Tamas Gyori
- Architects: NART ARCHITECTS
- Project: Mountain Hut
- Location: galyateto, matraszentimre, 3234 hungary
- Photography: tamas bujnovszky, mark tassy, andras ladocsi
- Architect collaborators: john Molnárka Augustine Szenthe
- Interior designers: Csaba Kovacs, prices Vass eysen, Laszló Vitaris
- Interior design collaborators: aniko Tallinn, Esther GYURIS
- Structural engineer: Puskas Balazs
- Mechanical engineer: Attila Bicske
- Electrical engineer: Franciscan Rajka
- Project Year: 2016
Wednesday, January 20th, 2016
Article source: Arphaville Architects
We proposed Tourist Information Center for Yufuin that is known as a spa town with many inns around Yufuin Station in the Yufuin tourist Information center competition.
In the 2nd stage, we competed with Pritzker prize architect, Shigeru Ban.
Image Courtesy © Arphaville Architects
- Architects: Arphaville Architects
- Project: YUFUIN TOURIST INFORMATION CENTER
- Location: Oita, Japan
- Site area: 900 sqm
- Building area: 300 sqm
- Total floor area: 600 sqm
- Building scale: second stories
- Structure system: wood
- Status: shortlisted
- Year: 2015
Wednesday, October 29th, 2014
Article source: mikelić vreš arhitekti d.o.o.
The “Histria Aromatica” homestead is the center of a unique agricultural – tourist complex planted with indigenous, medicinal, aromatic plants and herbs.The complex is located on a formerly neglected hill in the municipality Pizanovac Bale in Istria. At its highest point lies a unique micro location which offers uninterrupted panoramic views of the Istrian coast, from historic town of Rovinj to the National park of the Brijuni archipelago.
Image Courtesy © Ivan Dorotić
- Architects: mikelić vreš arhitekti d.o.o.
- Project: Histria Aromatica Homestead
- Location: Bale, Croatia
- Photography: Ivan Dorotić
- CLIENT: Bioaromatica d.o.o.
- ARCHITECTS TEAM: Marin Mikelić, Hrvoje Vidović,Tomislav Vreš
- SITE AREA: 100.000 m²
- BUILDING AREA: 780 m²
- TOTAL FLOOR AREA: 972 m²
- STORIES: Basement + ground floor + 1st floor
- STRUCTURE: Concrete
- FINISH: Natural stone
- COMPLETED DATE: 2014.
- DESIGN PARTICIPATION: Sara Pavlov, Silvija Pranjić, Stjepan Birač (Architecture), Mateo Biluš (Details, Building Physics), Mario Todorić, Toding (Structural Engineering), Srećko Zubak, Shema ZS (Electrical Engineering), Marinko Zečević, Citara (HVAC), Goran Vučković (Plumbing Engineering), Davor Belužić, Hobby bazeni (Fountain Engineering), Željko Mužević, Flamit (Fire Protection)
Thursday, May 30th, 2013
Article source: Alejandro García & Arquitectos
A petite small projects have pleasant surprises as the case of the Office of Tourism Arteixo. The intervention is to reform the existing local who once was bus station, to convert Office of Tourism, visitor information point. It was clear from the outset that the result of the action should create an icon in Arteixo that was the center of attraction for tourists and easily detected by the same, forcing the tourist who goes to other places did stop along the way and parase in the tourist office.
Image Courtesy Alejandro García & Arquitectos
- Architects: Alejandro García & Arquitectos
- Project: Oficina de Turismo
- Location: Arteixo, A Coruña, Galicia, Spain
- Sponsor: City of Arteixo
- Project year: 2011
- Year Built: 2012
- Builder: Teconstrur