Article source: Patxi Cortazar Arquitecto
The project is the winning entry of a Victoria-Gasteiz town hall competition. The volume proposed by the competition is modified in order to obtain a better orientation of the project in a more prismatic, rectangular form. A north-south orientation allows for the buildings to be more separated, increasing the amount of sunlight that reaches the interior facades. The buildings are designed as differentiated, black and white volumes joined by small boxes that contain the vertical cores. These are also shaped as black prisms.
- Architects: Patxi Cortazar Arquitecto
- Project: 108 VPO Borinbizkara
- Location: Borinbizkara, Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain
- Photography: César San Millán
- Technical Architects: Juan Manuel Galera Carrillo, Vicente Luis Mozo, Mikel Valderrama Ibáñez
- Client And Construction: NASIPA S.L.
- Area: 21,345 sqm