Archive for the ‘Villa’ Category
Thursday, December 5th, 2013
Article source: Tectoniques Architects
For architects, designing a house is an adventure, but reality is often not as easy as foreseen. The site is complicated, the neighbours are unhappy, the unforeseen factors are really not foreseen, construction work is not as fast as planned, the ecological goals are difficult to reach, and the contractors are not as qualified as specified, and so on – the list is long. In this situation, the architect will be the arbitrator and the ground-breaker. In the end, the construction seems simple and natural.
Image Courtesy © Erick Saillet
- Architects: Tectoniques Architects
- Project: Villa B
- Location: Lyon, France
- Photography: Erick Saillet
- Client: private individual
- Project Manager: Tectoniques Architects
- Gross floor area: 204 m2
- Services & Environmental engineers: Co/Energie
- Airtightness: Bet Allie’Air
- Measured air permeability: 0.28m3/ (h.m2)
Tuesday, November 26th, 2013
Article source: Yuusuke Karasawa Architects
This is a weekend cottage situated within the deep mountains area of midland of Bousou Peninsula. The site is located an Kanou Mountain, Kimitsu city. Traditional Japanese painting artist, Kaii Higashiyama(1909-99) once mentioned that he was awakened to a landscape painting by the majestic ravine scenary of this site-this cottage is sitting on the slope looking down this ravine.
Image Courtesy © Yuusuke Karasawa Architects
- Architects: Yuusuke Karasawa Architects
- Project: Villa Kanousan
- Location: Kimitsu, Chiba, Japan
- Design: 2007-2008
- Construction: 2009
- Consultants: gh9 co.,ltd.,mechanical(air condition)
- General contractor: Eiger co.,ltd.—-Noriaki Fujii,Yousuke Ozaki
- Structural system: timber
- Materials used: rose mahogany,exterior; plaster board(emulsion paint finish).flooring and carpet,interior
- Site area: 459.03m2
- Built area: 51.83m2
- Total floor area: 87.69m2
Tuesday, October 15th, 2013
Article source: DENOLDERVLEUGELS Architects & Associates
The construction of this characteristic villa in the forests around Naarden was finished recently. DENOLDERVLEUGELS is responsible for the design of the villa as well as the interior design and the garden design.
The main building has two levels and a thatched roof. The facade is layered by a plinth of masonry, a stucco midsection and a channel siding wooden top. The colour pallet is natural with a dark grey tone as contrast for the wooden window frames.
Image Courtesy © DENOLDERVLEUGELS Architects & Associates
- Architects: DENOLDERVLEUGELS Architects & Associates
- Project: VILLA
- Location: NAARDEN, THE NETHERLANDS
- Client: Private
- Contractor: Bouwbedrijf Van Rijn B.V.
- Gardener: Van Dijk Tuinen B.V.
- Nett Floor Area: 300 sqm2
- Volume: 1.200 m3
Saturday, October 12th, 2013
Article source: pasel.kuenzel architects
Close and compact are the residences lined up along the waterside of Grote Rieteiland, an artificial island in Amsterdams hip neighbourhood Ijburg.
Within a strict and complex set of urban rules pasel.kuenzel architects succeeded to develop a plain and sober urban villa that is unique in its reduced design and compelling in its materialisation and level of detailing.
Image Courtesy © Marcel van der Burg
- Architects: pasel.kuenzel architects
- Project: Urban Villa
- Location: Amsterdam, NL
- Photography: Marcel van der Burg
- Team: R. Pasel, F. Künzel, F. Pocas
- Client: Private
- Date: 2009-2013
- Size: 307 m2
Thursday, October 10th, 2013
Article source: ARCHITETTURA MATASSONI
CONTEMPORARY REFUGE – Investigating the relationship between freedom of architectural expression and its limit, beyond which it expires in the style and in the arbitrariness, the project aims to create a living environment rich and free in its use, seamless continuity between the exterior and interior spaces characterized by fluidity and by the lack of a functional purpose rigid but flexible and interesting.
Image Courtesy © ARCHITETTURA MATASSONI
- Architects: ARCHITETTURA MATASSONI
- Project: SEASIDE VILLA
- Software used: AUTOCAD
Saturday, October 5th, 2013
Article source: Architectencsk
Image Courtesy © Architectencsk
Tuesday, September 24th, 2013
Article source: ARCHITECTENCSK
Modern Villa floot on top of old dune.
Ground level three bedrooms with bathroom, office with seperate entrance, service block, ktichen, diningroom and livingroom with two fire places.
Basement technical room and garage, multi purpose room(archive, cinema etc.) , guest area.
Image Courtesy © ARCHITECTENCSK
Friday, August 30th, 2013
Article source: Hammoodi & Partner
The villa is built in an angular shape on a 1250 m2 land with old trees on the outskirts of Berlin. The new villa is attached to an existing weekend house but there is no functional connection, only to make the most of the landscape garden where birds, squirrels and hedgehogs live. Sometimes a fox from the near forest is looking around the corner.
Image Courtesy © Hammoodi & Partner
- Architects: Hammoodi & Partner
- Project: VILLA SCHÖNEICHE
- Location: Berlin, Germany
- Client, Developer: HAMMOODI @ PARTNER, Germany
- Lighting Consultant: Mr Heiko Martin, Electro-Martin, Germany
- Main Contractor: Mr Wolf-Harald Krüger, Krüger & Krüger, Ingenieurbau, GmbH
- Project Manager: Mr Dipl.-Ing. Architect A. F. Hammoodi, HAMMOODI @ PARTNER
- Structural Engineer: Schöneicher Ingenieurgruppe, Germany
- Windows and doors: hilzinger GmbH, Germany
Tuesday, August 20th, 2013
Article source: Grech & Vinci | Architecture & Design
A site bounded by other dwellings necessitated a villa concept designed with privacy in mind.
Angular, modernist geometry interprets the sense of protection given by a castle; monumental from the outside, but opening up into private internal courtyards and light-filled living spaces once within.
Image Courtesy © Grech & Vinci | Architecture & Design
Friday, July 19th, 2013
Article source: Green Idea Architecture
Vietnamese architectural firm Green Idea Architecture studio has completed the Cu Chi Villa. Completed in 2013, this contemporary villa is located in Dalat Town, Lamdong city, Vietnam.
Image Courtesy © Green Idea Architecture
- Architects: Green Idea Architecture
- Project: Dalat Villa
- Location: Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- Project Area: 500 sqm
- Completed: 2013
- Software programs: Sketchup, 3Dmax, photoshop, Model