Archive for the ‘Villa’ Category
Tuesday, February 9th, 2016
Article source: NG architects
The G family home in Sorengo, on the edge of Lugano in Ticino, is the category of villa that Palladio-1 put forward as a contrast with the town house.
The site, a long narrow strip of land on a steep slope, is part of a hilly area, bordered on its short sides by a private road and another property.
Image Courtesy © Francesco Mattuzzi, Marco Tripodi
- Architects: NG architects
- Project: Villa G
- Location: Lugano, Switzerland
- Photography: Francesco Mattuzzi, Marco Tripodi
- Lead Architect: SCAPE
- Structure and Construction supervision: Lorenzo Medici
- Plants engineering: Mauro Gavazzini
- General contractor: Dado s.r.l.
- Landscape Design: Letizia Carpi
- TASK: Complete (study and construction)
- Gross floor area: 340 sq m, plus outside areas
- Chronology: 2013-2014 (Delivery: 09/2014)
- Budget: 2.150.000 €
Thursday, January 28th, 2016
Article source: Nextoffice
The project is located in an inner-lot, with limited street access. However, situated low and deep inside the organic fabric of the neighborhood, it overlooks a riverbed at the back.
Image Courtesy © Parham Taghioff
- Architects: Nextoffice
- Project: Villa for Younger Brother
- Location: Lavasan, Tehran, Iran
- Photography: Parham Taghioff
- Client: EhsanYarmohammadi
- Designer: AlirezaTaghaboni
- Project Associates: Farideh Aghamohammadi (+Project managment), Rouholah Rasouli, Hamid Abasloo, Faezeh Arefnazari, Ramin Movasat, Negar Rahnamazadeh, Shideh Porjolay, Khashayar Bakhtiari
- Structural Design: Bastanpol Co. (VahidGharekhaninia
- Mechanical Consultant: HoofarEsmaeli
- Supervisions: MasoudSaghi, MohamadrezaMohebali (more…)
Wednesday, January 27th, 2016
Article source: Johan Sundberg arkitektur
The building is situated a stone’s throw from the sea in southern Höllviken in the south of Sweden. The area is rich with tall pine trees, and this plot is no exception. The project comprises three buildings: a residence for the client, a garage, and a small cottage for an aging relative.
Image Courtesy © Markus Linderoth
- Architects: Johan Sundberg arkitektur
- Project: Villa Ljung
- Location: Ljungvägen, Höllviken, Sweden
- Photography: Markus Linderoth
- Chief architect: Johan Sundberg
- Structural engineer: Laine Montelin, Tyréns
- Construction: Mattias Granwald, Robobygg
- Landscape architect: Anders Folkesson
- Building year: 2013
- Software used: Archicad, Sketchup
Friday, January 15th, 2016
Article source: Studio Symbiosis
The Aqua Villa located in the heart of Lutyens Delhi has been designed as a sensitive building, sitting in harmony with its surroundings. The design is an outcome of overlap and interaction of the design parameters of movement patterns, solar studies, soft-subtle transition zones, interaction of built and landscape and of the old and the new.
Image Courtesy © Studio Symbiosis
- Architects: Studio Symbiosis
- Project: AQUA VILLA
- Location: New Delhi, India
- Built up Area: 680sqm
- Site Area: 1290 sqm (excluding existing villa)
Monday, January 11th, 2016
Article source: Estudio Beldarrain
The good orientation and the view across the city of San Sebastian make Marichulegui villa a privileged place to live.
The house places, almost instinctively, the main spaces oriented diagonally looking for the sights to the Concha bay which are encased between two neighbour villages. To place the maximum possible number of spaces whit this condition, leads to group, apparently in a disordered way, tightening in the narrow front of the plot, as if they were the heads of a children group that who want to look through a little window at the same time. So, the interior space keeping its fluid and unitary condition, creates various areas where the nearest references disappeared in favour of the far sight.
Image Courtesy © Jesus Martín
- Architects: Estudio Beldarrain
- Project: Villa Marichulegui
- Location: San Sebastián, Spain
- Photography: Jesus Martín
- Collaborator architect: Marta Badiola
- Executive management: Jesus Mari Salaberria
- Installations: Inconor Ingenieros Consultores
- Structure: NB 35
- Surface constructed: 560 m²
- Developer: Private client
- Software used: Autocad (more…)
Thursday, January 7th, 2016
Article source: Roy David Studio
Montelparo villa is located in the romantic landscape of great Tuscany the preserved villa owned by an Israeli family function as the ideal private vacation resort. The architect Ilana David partner at ROY DAVID STUDIO Tel aviv based architecture & interior design practice, was motivated to transform the old stable into the desired vacation house by preserving its original structural style.
Image Courtesy © Matteo Canestraro
- Architects: Roy David Studio
- Project: Montelparo villa
- Location: Marche di Fermo, Italy
- Photography: Matteo Canestraro
- Client: private
- Size: 200 Sqm
- Year: 2015
Tuesday, December 22nd, 2015
Article source: Nakayama Architects
This villa is located in kitsuregawa, Tochigi, Japan and surrounded by greenery. There is a difference in height 10meter at least in the site. One of the box is placed to follow the shape of the land, the other is oppose to land. Connecting to each boxes –which is two sides of body meet- create a space. One is with nature, the other is opposed with nature. It creates interesting space.
Image Courtesy © Kazutaka Fujimoto
- Architects: Nakayama Architects
- Project: Kitsuregawa
- Location: Kitsuregawa, Sakura-shi, Tochigi, Japan
- Photography: Kazutaka Fujimoto
- Area: 4 sqm
- Project Year: 2015
Thursday, December 10th, 2015
Article source: Ayutt and Associates design (AAd)
“We are not saying that This house is 100 percent Thai, But at least it’s a try”
LSR113 is situated on Bangna road, Samuthprakarn, Thailand, on the lakefront plot of private housing property known as ‘Lakeside villa’. The house is built as one-family house which provided a flexibility to be expanded into multi-family for the future. The briefs that designer received from the client was for functional spaces like any normal house, though what they really liked were square, modern style house, but they asked that it should not be hot inside and has to suit with Thai Climate. Even though the usable space of the land is limited, but the client still wants a large greenery area to enjoy, as well as a modern house with sun shades and rain protections. This is the most challenge part for the designer, who has to configure the modern language of architecture in a way that would suit the hot and humid climate of Thailand.
Image Courtesy © Soopakorn Srisakul and Ayutt Mahasom
- Architects: Ayutt and Associates design (AAd)
- Project: LSR113 (Lake Side Residence)
- Location: Lakeside Residence, Bangna Rd., Bangkok, Thailand
- Photography: Soopakorn Srisakul and Ayutt Mahasom
- Design team: Ayutt Mahasom (Design director), Sasiwimol Utaisup
- Interior designer: Ayutt and Associates design (AAd)
- Landscape designer: Ayutt and Associates design (AAd)
- Client: Johnny Kamolvisit
- Land size: 1,600 sq.m.
- Construction area: 1,500 sq.m.
Thursday, December 3rd, 2015
Article source: SAOTA & ARRCC
At ARRCC we create considered and engaging interiors at the leading edge of design. Working closely with our clients, we distil and transform their briefs to exceed original expectations. We believe in life-enhancing spaces that reflect both client and location, and through our refined approach to design, have developed a style focused on detail and substance.
Image Courtesy © Lorenzo Vecchia
- Architects: SAOTA & ARRCC, Stefan Antoni & Mark Rielly
- Project: ROCA LLISA
- Location: IBIZA, SPAIN
- Photography: Lorenzo Vecchia
- Interior Architecture: ARRCC, Mark Rielly, Michele Rhoda & Chad Brander
- Interior Decor:ARRCC, Mark Rielly & Sarika Jacobs
- Site Area: 2208m²
- Building Area: 845m²
- Completion Date: 2014
Friday, November 27th, 2015
Article source: LOVE architecture and urbanism ZT GmbH
The property for this project is nestled in an idyllic valley on the edge of Graz.
The landscape features idyllic rural scenery, meadows, forests and a steep hillside that affords fabulous views of Graz.
On this beautiful site, two buildings were built for three generations. The higher, smaller building features living quarter for the grandparents and an office below, while the larger building below offers ample space for the parents and children.
Image Courtesy © DI Tamara Frisch
- Architects: LOVE architecture and urbanism ZT GmbH
- Project: Villas 2B
- Location: Graz, Austria
- Photography: DI Tamara Frisch
- Software used: AutoCAD
- Design team: DI Michael Leiss, DI Stephanie Jordan, DI Peggy Marten, DI Ines Escauriaza
- Master builder: Heinrich Bau GesmbH
- Site area: (m²) 2403 m² (1650m² davon Baugrund)
- GFA: Villa1: 153m², Villa2: 305m²
- NFA: Villa1 128.6, Villa2: 222.7m²
- Total effective area (m²) H1 128.6, H2: 222,7m²
- Effective area (m²) H1: 85m² + 32m² Büro; H2: 210,80m²
- Density: 0.27 (more…)