Posts Tagged ‘Chile’
Friday, January 20th, 2017
Article source: Fantuzzi + Rodillo Arquitectos
The project involved the rehabilitation of a former boarding school built in the late nineteenth century, in the area of Cerro Alegre in Valparaíso. In a slope and with access to two pedestrian streets, the building is located above the Dimalow promenade overlooking it with its main facade while releasing a backyard towards the Caracoles passage.
Image Courtesy © Pablo Blanco
- Architects: Fantuzzi + Rodillo Arquitectos
- Project: El Internado
- Location: Cerro Alegre, Valparaíso, Chile
- Photography: Pablo Blanco and José Benasco
- Team project: Roberto Fantuzzi, Jaime Rodillo, José Tomás Caballero, Mercedes Angulo
- Construction company: FRAC Ltda.
- Manufacturers: Santa Elena Mastering workshop, Perfilam, Sonam, Biotung, Tarkett, Patagonia glass
- Area: 810 m2
- Project Year: 2015
Thursday, January 5th, 2017
Article source: FELIPE ASSADI ARQUITECTOS
The commission was for a pavilion bordering a tennis court that could handle four programs in the following order: sauna, gymnasium, baths, and lodgings for a caretaker. The two central programs were to be related to the ten- nis court, but not the lateral ones. At the same time, the three sports-related programs were to be interconnected, whereas the lodgings were to be isolated from the rest.
Image Courtesy © FERNANDO ALDA
Sunday, December 25th, 2016
Article source: SUSANA HERRERA & FACTORIA
The ARCHITECTURE AS A TRANSFORMING AGENT
The reconciliation between tourism and communities has transformed Lake Lanalhue into a natural, economic and political resource. We are aware of being part of our own time and place, in the Arauco province where tense ancestral and historical demands are taking place, a complex period in many aspects, and instead of avoiding the implications that this entails, we decided to face this period by contributing from what we know best, and this is to act from within the territory with the architecture that makes us the most sense, that is the architecture whose action transforms and summons the encounter of worlds that at times seem so distant, but that share a specific place of the planet, a common place in the Cosmos.
Image Courtesy © SUSANA HERRERA & FACTORIA
- Architects: SUSANA HERRERA & FACTORIA
- Project: Astronomical Observatory YEPUN “A SITE SPECIFIC ARCHITECTURE FOR A UNIVERSE WHERE WE ALL FIT”.
- Location: Region of Biobío, Lake Lanalhue QUELÉN Tourist Center, Chile
- Software used: Autocad, 3dS Max, Rhino
- Project Team: Rodrigo Troncoso, Diego Triviño, José Miguel Heras, Gonzalo Escudero
- Graphic Design And Astronomical Management: Marcelo Cifuentes
- Strucural Project: José Nicolás Durán
- Owner: QUELEN CENTRO TURISTICO / YEPUN
- Construction: Quelén Construction Limitda
- Year: 2016
Wednesday, November 23rd, 2016
Article source: Ipiña+Nieto Arquitectos
The project is set surrounding a library that is intended to be the core of the Cultural Center. This space turns into a meeting point where all circulations begin and end.
Image Courtesy © Ipiña+Nieto Arquitectos
- Architects: Ipiña+Nieto Arquitectos
- Project: CCBRACH
- Location: Calle Mac Iver 225, planta 15. Santiago, Chile
- Client: Republica Federativa de Brasil
- Project Team: Tadea de Ipiña Mariscal, Jorge Nieto Pujol
- Collaborators: Ignacio Hornillos
- Construction: CVC Constructora
- Area: 350m2
- Project Year: 2014/2015
Wednesday, November 23rd, 2016
Article source: DRAA
The VPVC office is a project commissioned to solve the demanding layout for a new bureau of lawyers, located in a single 500 sqm story of a translucent curtain-wall building with a single central circulation core in Santiago. Our proposal resulted the winner in a private competition.
The programme requested contemplated allocating 23 individual lawyer’s offices, 4 secretaries, accountants, interns and an area of services.
Image Courtesy © Felipe Camus
- Architects: DRAA
- Project: VPVC Office
- Location: Vitacura, Chile
- Photography: Felipe Camus
- Design Team: Nicolas del Rio, Felipe Camus
- Collaborators: Magdalena Besomi
- Constructor: Fyg
- Main Material: Madera lenga, IGNISTERRA
- Área: 500 sqm
- Year: 2014
Wednesday, October 26th, 2016
Article source: Cristian Hrdalo Architects
The House is located in Las Araucarias de Linderos Golf Club, 30 km at south of Santiago.
The plot face the golf course in a corner in two of its sides, situation that gives a great perspective and views of the landscape but at the same time an overexposure of the privacy of the house.
Image Courtesy © Nico Saieh
- Architects: Cristian Hrdalo Architects
- Project: House in Linderos
- Location: Linderos, Chile
- Photography: Nico Saieh
- Area: 780 m2
- Project year: 2014
Sunday, October 23rd, 2016
Article source: Tidy Architects
This is a weekend house in Aculeo Lagoon, mandated by a young couple. The site is located on a hillside that contemplates the lagoon from afar.
The house, in consequence, acts as a landscape observation post and a faraway lookout through two unique picture windows that fork in different paths and heights, to capture two distinct views.
Image Courtesy © Sergio Pirrone
- Architects: Tidy Architects (Albert Tidy, Ian Tidy)
- Project: Martínez House
- Location: Maipo, Chile
- Photography: Sergio Pirrone
- Collaborators: Matías Pincheira, Osvaldo Salazar
Thursday, October 20th, 2016
Article source: MITTY comunicaciones
Maitén House is a country holiday house located on the southern region of Chile near Puerto Octay city. On the shores of the Llanquihue Lake, overlooking the Puntiagudo, Osorno and Calbuco volcanoes.
Image Courtesy © Guy Wenborne
- Architects: Cristian Hrdalo Arquitectos (Cristian Hrdalo)
- Project: Maiten House
- Location: Puerto Octay, X Región – Chile
- Photography: Guy Wenborne and Cristian Hrdalo
- Project Area: 950 m2
- Project Year: 2008
Friday, September 23rd, 2016
Article source: GITC
The building is located in the eastern hillside of El Maqui Brook, a rural place of The Coastal Mountain Range of Chile. This geographical zone is part of a protected natural reserve with high and important ecological value because its singular and diverse coexisting ecosystems.
Image Courtesy © Felipe Diaz Contardo
- Architects: GITC
- Project: Casa Aldea Sakura, El Maqui
- Location: Chile
- Photography: Felipe Diaz Contardo
- Designer: Rodrigo Belmar Expósito y Felipe Vera Buschmann
- Client: Rodrigo Lopez Pizarro
- Creative Director: GITC
- Art Director: GITC
- Designer(s): Rodrigo Belmar Expósito, Felipe Vera Buschmann, Rodrigo del Castillo, Carlos Estay Olguín, Felipe Muñoz
- Completed Year: 2014
Friday, September 23rd, 2016
Article source: Bmrg arquitectos
The training facilities of the Santiago Fire brigade are located in the suburban area of the Metropolitan Region, where the volunteer firefighters receive special training, as well as carrying out sports and other recreational activities.
The first variable facing the project was the climate, since the place has sparse vegetation and most training activities take place outdoors, where shade was an essential and scarce commodity
Image Courtesy © Mauricio Lorca
- Architects: Bmrg arquitectos (María José Bizama del P. & Gonzalo Rudolphy B.) + Paula Bruna J
- Project: Fire training camp of the Santiago Fire Brigade
- Location: Metropolitan region, Chile
- Photography: Mauricio Lorca / Claudio Leiva
- Owner: Santiago Fire Brigade
- Architects collaborators: Nicolás Hidalgo O., Karen Renner C.
- Structural engineer: Jaime Lira M.
- Construction company: Centro Sur
- Area: 1.480 m2
- Project year: 2012
- Construction year: 2015