Posts Tagged ‘Iran’
Thursday, July 5th, 2012
Article source: Kamvari Architects
The proposal seeks to use traditional design within the Iran as a means of addressing performance criteria within a high-rise. Our intention is to analysis unique aspects of traditional architecture specific to the region and combine these with Advanced design methods to produce a novel proposal for the site and our client. The use of electromechanical devices to cool and heat buildings has become common place within Iran and the region, Tehran’s climate of cold winters and hot summers further Exacerbate this issue.
- Architects: Kamvari Architects
- Project: Ajoodaniyeh Tower
- Location: Tehran, Iran
- Project Director: Omid Kamvari
- Project Team: Nikoletta Poulimeni , Mehrad Mahnia ,Nazanin Behboodikhah, Maryam Mivehchi, Mona Mirzaie
- Software used: Rhino and Grasshopper
Friday, May 18th, 2012
Article source: Htdstudio Designoffice
A Landmark building near Tarjish Square.
Isolation of floor units anticipate future seismic activity. Staggered juxtaposition maximizes views, and creates various ‘green shelves’ for rain capture, irrigation, and shading during summer months. These green shelves accommodate lush, climbing vines and vegetation for sound absorption and passive temperature control. Cast glass discs are embedded at the ground floor and parking slabs for natural light and weight reduction.
- Architects: Htdstudio Designoffice
- Project: Benetton Headquarters
- Location: Tehran, Iran
- Client: Gruppo Benetton, SpA
- Total Floor Area: 128,359ft2 / 11,925m2
- Budget: Withheld
- Project Type: Corporate Office / Retail + Apartments
- Software used: Sketchup 6 Pro / AutoCad2006 / Photoshop CS5 / Illustrator CS5 / Acrobat 9
Thursday, January 12th, 2012
Article source: F.E.A.Studio
Noor-e- Mobin sports hall has been designed for the educational complex of Noor-e- Mobin institute that is a NGO (non-governmental organization) .This is a charity institute that has managed to provide the students with a different educational atmosphere based on the latest methods in the world at no charge.
Noormobin-Part 1 (Images Courtesy Behrooz khamseh)
- Architect: F.E.A.Studio – Arash Nasiri, Ensieh Khamseh.
- Project title: Noor-e-mobin sports hall
- Location: Bastam, Semnan, Iran
- Project team: Pirooz parsazadeh,masoumeh molaee,mohammad hosein azimi, amir nasiry.
- Photographs: Behrooz khamseh, Arash nasiri
Wednesday, March 9th, 2011
In Persia, language has a powerful symbolic narrative function, that not only explains the power of charm, but also the typical, the recurrence of certain symbols which are dotted legend, poetry, textiles, the thumbnails until you arrive to architecture. Symbolism in Persian, with its repertoire of typical and recurring images, the flight between analog and fantastic image and meaning, seems to almost always be the work not of an individual but of an entire group, in a symbol that expresses their cultural identity, a collective religious sensitivity, under the penalty of continued foreign domination. Dance illuminated daily narrated thousand stories and the understanding of symbolic language is collective, popular.
Benetton Group Headquarters in Tehran, Iran Competition Entry
- Location: Teheran_Iran
- Client: Benetton Group
- Phase: First phase competition
- Site area: 11.000 sqm
- Program: commercial, offices, storages, apartments, parking
- Year: 2009
- Architects: AquiliAlberg
- Design team: Ergian Alberg, Laura Aquili, Alessio Pucci, Christian Ronchi